Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I don't believe it is the jury who are corrupted, rather the barristers and judge. I suspect a deliberate ploy to cause a mistrial agreed by funny handshakes.

I've followed a lot of criminal trials and I've never seen so much time wasting, delays and general piss-arsing about before. Everyone deserves a fair trial so when they drag on for months, stopping and starting, it is deemed unfair to the defendants and it all falls apart.

I thought from the beginning that CM, despite being a scumbag, would get away lightly. This is an excerpt from an article about her lineage.

View attachment 3004565

People of this class are rarely held accountable for any wrong doing. It's a secret club and we're not in it.
Yes they are landed, but they didn't want her with Gordon and they didn't want their grandchildren harmed by either of them!
This is a systemic failure not a conspiracy IMHO

Reactions: 8
There really wasn't much doubt with the concealing a birth and preverting the course of justice charge, they would have been better just pleading guilty to those.

Reactions: 6
There really wasn't much doubt with the concealing a birth and preverting the course of justice charge, they would have been better just pleading guilty to those.
That would have involved admitting responsibility though and they were blameless of course...

Reactions: 12
That would have involved admitting responsibility though and they were blameless of course...
Also if Gordon is into all that sovereign citizen nonsense, they probably don't believe in the requirements to tell the authorities about a birth, or the legitimacy of the police in asking them about it. So, no crime to be guilty of, in their eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
See you all next March!
So glad they are going to retrial them, in the meantime let’s hope they are kept locked up.
Why were they allowed to be holding hands today, they had already been convicted …..

Reactions: 14
I am so pleased that there will be a retrial (not as pleased as I would have been if there was a guilty verdict all round). Hopefully lessons will be learnt from this.
I am not buying into any of that conspiracy theory stuff. Not saying SS are blameless but that FB post is just an attention seeker.

See you in March 2025, when Victoria would have been 3 :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
See you all next March!
So glad they are going to retrial them, in the meantime let’s hope they are kept locked up.
Why were they allowed to be holding hands today, they had already been convicted …..
See you next March, like everyone else so glad there is a retrial, hopefully this time round there will be justice for baby Victoria .
If Prof is the expert witness again I think my head will fall off.
---
when Victoria would have been 3
Aw poor little pet 😔

• Heart
I take comfort in the fact they are still in jail but everything else stinks. A result other than guilty of every charge is not justice for Victoria.

Reactions: 13
Let's hope they don't duck up the next trial as badly as they fucked this one up. All those massive gaps, jurors that they knew had to drop out etc. A farce.

But I am seeing this as stealth justice for the little baby girl. They're locked up and - best of all - they can't be together. I say best of all as that's all the sick fuckers care about. And no more babies for now.

I hope her ovaries are shrivelling up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So how does this work? Obviously a complete new jury but as far as the judges and barristers go will they be different?
Will it be at the Old Bailey again? What, apart from the jury will be different?

Reactions: 4
So how does this work? Obviously a complete new jury but as far as the judges and barristers go will they be different?
Will it be at the Old Bailey again? What, apart from the jury will be different?
As far as I am aware it will be same judge and barristers ( well apart from if she changes hers again!), same location too.
i am not sure about the existing charges she’s been found guilty of, I think we might hear about sentencing for that.

Reactions: 3
It will be the jury that is different. The legal teams will have more time presumably to construct more robust arguments, but crucially they won't have the additional charges they were convicted of to contend with, so that might make it easier to deal with - the jury will know they concealed the birth of a child, and perverting the course of justice. Those convictions may then strengthen the case a bit as they won't have any of the waffle that surrounded those charges.
---
See you in March 2025, when Victoria would have been 3 :(
Wouldn't she have been 2? She was born in December 2022

Reactions: 6
I am surprised. And obviously pleased that there is going to be a retrial. See you all again in March!

I am surprised. And obviously pleased that there is going to be a retrial. See you all again in March!
Go steady! 😁

Edit: I notice the letby episodes have been pulled from the DM trial podcast, presumably cos she's back in court?

Reactions: 4
Just listening to that BBC podcast makes my blood boil - the utter disrespect that they both showed… 😡

I so hope that as of the LL re trial that the prosecution really come for them both again.

I’ll be back with my claw clip next year ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She won't be able to claw her way out of this one now that the focus is on the grossest charge.
Hopefully there will be less of her grand standing to get through. Assuming he will stay quiet again! Do their barristers have to stay on? Imagine being claw clips brief. You’d be well fucked off. Granted he will be being paid a small fortune but still…
---
Just listening to that BBC podcast makes my blood boil - the utter disrespect that they both showed… 😡

I so hope that as of the LL re trial that the prosecution really come for them both again.

I’ll be back with my claw clip next year ❤
I think we need to be kinder about the claw clip. It’s done nothing wrong. I’ve been wearing one for the past two months after bobbles were breaking my peri menopausal straw hair. My broken wispy strands are now ear length! Hopefully whilst she’s waiting on their retrial she can fall into premature ovarian failure….

• Haha
  • Heart