Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for a new week of hoping for verdicts!

Jury due back in today to continue deliberations.

Reactions: 19
Re the delays and whose “fault” it is I’m fascinated to know when it all comes out. CM is a pain in the arse but do we really think she’s more skilled at court time wasting than the thousands of hardened criminals who go through the system? I’m sure something else has been going on

Reactions: 11
With their toxic history re "parenting" there must be a whole minefield of documentation to wade through. All the more reason to question the initial timespan set for the trial.

Reactions: 11
I'm off to Glastonbury next week. Back when this trial started, I never imagined it wouldn't be over by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven’t been able to find any updates at all today.

Someone on Twitter is saying the gaps now are to do with the jury’s other commitments but no idea if he knows that for certain.

Reactions: 3
Ridiculous now.
I know this comment adds nothing but its so frustrating. I wonder if Victoria has been laid to rest yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The delays are awful, surely they should be aware that if they tell a jury it should be finished by a certain date, the jury will make arrangements in the time after the 'end date'.

I just hope we get done form of justice. I am hoping they have already returned some verdicts and are just trying to finish the last one.

Reactions: 9
I thought the deliberations would be so quick because it seems so obvious to me that they’re guilty, can’t believe this is still going on. Keeping everything crossed that Victoria gets justice

Reactions: 15
Obviously a short hearing today, wishful thinking that the Jury have reached a decision - the two of them are listed to attend tomorrow so maybe to hear a verdict.

Reactions: 7
I really hope so. It’s been hard just watching and waiting so I can’t imagine how hard it’s been on the jurors and even the family of the accused.

• Sad
Reactions: 7