Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her charity work trumps everything else that people might associate with her. Although I don't agree with everything she does, her charity work is commendable.
I see what you're saying, but Jimmy Saville did charity work. Just because someone does something for charity doesn't mean that trumps everything shitty they might say or do ever...

I'm on the fence about Con. Sometimes I don't mind her and think "Yeah! Go you!"
Sometimes I think "oh shut the fuck up". She's very Marmite I think

Reactions: 19
Jimmy Saville's "charity work" didn't end up as charity work. He sexually abused children. I don't think you can really compare the two.

For Constance, her charity work trumps everything else people may say about her.
I'm not directly comparing the 2, I'm saying just because someone does charity work that doesn't "trump" anything.

Hitler did charity work. Still a prick.
Katie Price does a lot for chairty.
A relative of mine runs a dog sanctuary and raises lots of money for greyhounds. Still goes home and beats his wife.

Doing something for charity doesn't automatically exempt you from other people's opinions or give you an excuse to do shitty things.

** I'm not saying Con is in the same league as saville for the record, just using him as an example of people who do "good" things and then people turn a blind eye to the "shitty" things they may do.

Reactions: 14
I follow her. I think her charity work is absolutely astonishing. She isn’t everyone’s cup of tea personality wise but her heart is in the right place

Reactions: 10
How can you not even use these two people in the same sentence. Not liking Con is understandable but surely there’s someone more appropriate you can use to get your point across...
I tried to explain better in my post after this. It's not about comparing them, or whether I like them or not. My point was that just because someone does something for charity doesn't make them a god like person that can never be criticized for anything else ever.
Apologies if I offended anyone with refering to Saville.

Reactions: 7

Mgb

He is a sahd and was to his children following the death of his children’s mother before he got with Con. I love them both, a little grubby but those children must be living the dream.

Reactions: 7

Ellabella

VIP Member
I like her. Her lifestyle is a million miles from mine, but she has used her profile to raise a shit load of money for that amazing charity. She gets hideous online abuse but generally rises above it. The only thing I find a bit odd is how quickly she got together with Denim after splitting from her husband.

Reactions: 6

Mamchat

I read about the law suits her ex friend has against her. I think Con is chaotic. How she moved on from the previous husband so quickly and moved away with all those kids. I like how she sticks up for herself and dosent try and flog a load of free, #ad #gifted shit. She actually did a post when she had raja about how you need so little when you have a baby and the marketing /pressure to buy stuff is a load of shit.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
What charity work has she done? (Genuine question).
I'm on the fence about Con. Sometimes I don't mind her and think "Yeah! Go you!"
Sometimes I think "oh shut the fuck up". She's very Marmite I think
I agree with this. Sometimes, I really agree with what she’s saying and other times she gets on my tits.
I think she’s a lot like Katie Price and Kerry Katona in that she has to have a man at all times and she can’t just have a boyfriend, they have to have a baby together too.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Her charity work trumps everything else that people might associate with her. Although I don't agree with everything she does, her charity work is commendable.

ADBABE

Chatty Member
They have not mentioned this at all but Denim was caught driving while on ice with their youngest in the passenger seat no seatbelt
Oh no this has made me really sad. He’s an ex addict but obviously isn’t so much of an “ex” ! He’s been in a bad way since his accident but that is truly unforgivable to be driving with his child not strapped in whilst fucking high! I really think conn should end things with him he brings nothing to her life any more sadly.

• Wow

RosieSparkle

I liked her until she boasted that her pubic hair was so matted she gave herself a bikini wax when she crossed and uncrossed her legs. I mean, really?! :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I think she’s disgusting. I’ve watched stories before and though she’s high, her unhealthy relationship with that man is what made me unfollow.

When did it become cool to be dirty, grubby and vulgar?

Reactions: 5
Why did they spilt up
That’s really hard to sum up without a) attacking her, and b) writing a rambling novel here to try to explain. But, I believe she was a volatile partner throughout and stayed because he looked after her and the family. Once she made all the book money she realised she didn’t need to anymore and left him... and yes there was only a very short time between that and the announcement of her going to the UK with Denim and his kids. Billy is too loyal with old fashioned values so he would never have left the family. I think that puts it about as fairly to both parties as possible

Reactions: 4

Tublet83

VIP Member
I follow her. I think her charity work is absolutely astonishing. She isn’t everyone’s cup of tea personality wise but her heart is in the right place
This is exactly how I would sum her up as well. I don’t think she’s fake - shes just very much marmite?!

lineofduty92

She just got a tattoo on her forehead 😬 her husband was in a motorbike accident so it seems like she’s just gone a bit mental....the other day posted about overhearing a conversation and went to confront the bloke about it, it was so weird 😬
If my husband nearly died in an accident and was airlifted miles away from home, then I would probably be a bit mental and cranky to be fair.

• Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It was so weird, one minute she was with her husband and saying how romantic he bought life insurance, within a few weeks, Denzy. I kind of like her but equally sometimes she seems to live in a filth pit and I feel a bit sick. Her charity work is amazing and I think her body/woman positivity is really important. Marmite I guess.

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Funnily enough she popped up in my social media yesterday with a post about homeschooling, obviously all timed with this happening.

Agree, I think she needs to leave him behind there now must be ss involvement?
She said before when someone asked her about an article where denim had argued about the fact he wasn’t wearing a shirt when about to board a plane or something and she was all that had nothing to do with me I’m my own person blah blah blah, but this involves her CHILD so surely she has to address it and show that she doesn’t condone it.