Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did I say we don't follow ANY guidelines?

Our children are not in any bubble, you will be surprised how many people think the same as us, they just don't shout it from the rooftop because they get shut down by the more vocal minority
Isn't wearing a mask a guideline ? you said you don't trust any doctors or scientists .I don't care what people's beliefs are as I said each to their own but you do realise that vaccine passports could well be a thing going forward even for employment (has already begun ) so the minority will find it tough .

Reactions: 1
Isn't wearing a mask a guideline ? you said you don't trust any doctors or scientists .I don't care what people's beliefs are as I said each to their own but you do realise that vaccine passports could well be a thing going forward even for employment (has already begun ) so the minority will find it tough .
Not sure why you are reading what isn't in my posts? Where did I say I don't trust any Doctors or scientist? Wearing masks is one guideline, not all.

Those of us who might find it tough are willing to do anything not to get this vaccine. I still don't know anyone who has had the virus bad enough to be hospitalised or even have a Dr visit. tested positive yes but no bad symptoms and yet have three dead friends two suicides ( first lockdown) and one vaccine death. She had the vaccine on the 12th and died the next day. No health problems.

This is something that we can argue over every single hour of the day. I believe in the months and years to come a totally different version of what is going on right now will come out into the open. I am prepared to wait and see I don't think the truth can be hidden for long this time as too many are affected. Those who are affected will eventually dig deeper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure why you are reading what isn't in my posts? Where did I say I don't trust any Doctors or scientist? Wearing masks is one guideline, not all.

Those of us who might find it tough are willing to do anything not to get this vaccine. I still don't know anyone who has had the virus bad enough to be hospitalised or even have a Dr visit. tested positive yes but no bad symptoms and yet have three dead friends two suicides ( first lockdown) and one vaccine death. She had the vaccine on the 12th and died the next day. No health problems.

This is something that we can argue over every single hour of the day. I believe in the months and years to come a totally different version of what is going on right now will come out into the open. I am prepared to wait and see I don't think the truth can be hidden for long this time as too many are affected. Those who are affected will eventually dig deeper.
You said you only trust those doc/ scientists that are against masks , I agree that people should have the right to choose what goes into their bodies but rage against the machine all you want unless you rely on the state for nothing there’s certain thing’s you’ll have to follow if you want to work or access healthcare.

You said you only trust those doc/ scientists that are against masks , I agree that people should have the right to choose what goes into their bodies but rage against the machine all you want unless you rely on the state for nothing there’s certain thing’s you’ll have to follow if you want to work or access healthcare.
I never said that either. But it's true most of the Drs and scientist I follow do not agree with masks or indeed the vaccines. I have followed them long before covid ,so I didn't just start following people who backed up my own thoughts.

2nd part of your post And you are OK with that? That does not scare the pants off you?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nothing bizarre about my post. No, we don't wear masks we trust those Drs and scientist that tell us masks for the public are pretty much useless. others tend to trust those Drs and scientist the media push onto them.

No, we don't watch live TV.
One, we won't pay the corrupt BBC a damn penny
Two, without fail, every single person I have come across that is scared shitless of this virus seems to be those who watch live TV all day. The less live TV people watch the less scared they are.

Advertising works otherwise there would be no adverts. The same goes with media pushing an agenda.

We have always thought about homeschooling my daughter asked me a long time ago if I would be willing to help, as I look after her children while she and her partner work. We did Flexi schooling for a while when the kids went back last time. they just went back part-time. When one of the children was injured (football in the face) at school and was bleeding and crying and her sister went to the nurse's room to make sure she was OK went to hug her and was stopped due to not being in the same bubble. That upset her and all her classmates hugged her to make her feel better. 🤔 When that ridiculousness goes not only unnoticed by the educated but not even questioned, then you need to ask your own questions.
So now we homeschool permanently. Parents do the acidemic stuff I do practical like cooking, gardening, crafts. also, the children think of something they would like to learn about we pick one and we all delve into that for the afternoon.

She has been in hospital and you as a CT will remember the photo, if not the occasion, very well

Why would they be ignorant of the world around them 🤔
We barely watch TV and very very rarely watch any live... That started for me in 2006 when my then boyfriend pointed out they'd always make the adverts louder... Which they did! I started muting the adverts... Steadily I've just dropped more and more programmes because it's all so fake... A distraction. Nothing more than another drug of choice imo. A way to switch off from real life for some. As a lot of things are!..... I did get into the masked singer last year but even that all feels so forced when I've watched it recently.

I'm leaning to the way of forest school currently. I loved school but many of my friends who are teachers have left the roles in recent years due to all the box ticking (my dad is a teacher also and I have seen the stress it has caused him over the years... Not from the kids - although yes some can be challenging!) and homeschool as are a lot more people nowadays... Some of the groups I am on elsewhere regarding this are seeing record numbers of people deregistering thier children although it's not something I'm entering into lightly!

My little one picked up my mask last night and started to put it on... Made me quite sad as I don't want him thinking this is life from now on

• Heart
  • Sad
I never said that either. But it's true most of the Drs and scientist I follow do not agree with masks or indeed the vaccines. I have followed them long before covid ,so I didn't just start following people who backed up my own thoughts.

2nd part of your post And you are OK with that? That does not scare the pants off you?
No it doesn’t scare me because I believe it’s for the greater good. I don’t want this to last a minute more than it has to unfortunately we’re only a number no matter who we are the world will move on regardless .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Celebrity cloning! One of my favourite conspiracies.

There used to be a great site with hundreds of pages of photos of befores and afters, but sadly it's gone now.
Avril lavigne has always been a story that stuck with me!!!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen this? The substantial meal requirement was actually scrapped as a result of Sacha Lord's case. I suppose it should be a positive thing but the fact this had to be overturned because of a god damn court case and not because it was obviously discriminatory, illogical and had no data behind it is quite depressing.

We'll have been in lockdown for 7 months by May why would they even have considered it? They are literally throwing us scraps. He's now challenging the May reopening versus April with non-essential retail and personal care, obviously because hospitality is a highly controlled environment versus a shop or nail salon. Let's see what happens

Reactions: 6
We barely watch TV and very very rarely watch any live... That started for me in 2006 when my then boyfriend pointed out they'd always make the adverts louder... Which they did! I started muting the adverts... Steadily I've just dropped more and more programmes because it's all so fake... A distraction. Nothing more than another drug of choice imo. A way to switch off from real life for some. As a lot of things are!..... I did get into the masked singer last year but even that all feels so forced when I've watched it recently.

I'm leaning to the way of forest school currently. I loved school but many of my friends who are teachers have left the roles in recent years due to all the box ticking (my dad is a teacher also and I have seen the stress it has caused him over the years... Not from the kids - although yes some can be challenging!) and homeschool as are a lot more people nowadays... Some of the groups I am on elsewhere regarding this are seeing record numbers of people deregistering thier children although it's not something I'm entering into lightly!

My little one picked up my mask last night and started to put it on... Made me quite sad as I don't want him thinking this is life from now on
If we ever went to a soft play that had on live TV. I could feel myself get really agitated. All that "Breaking news" and everything is loud, flashing. It's awful. No wonder people are on a hair-trigger these days.

We were going to let the 3yo who had just started nursery still go but we were shopping one day and she looked around, see everyone in masks (I am exempt anyway but even if I wasn't, I would not wear one) and shouted "Nanny, you don't have a mask on, you are going to die" So she won't be going back either. Not all teachers have their sensible heads on when teaching

We know loads that have deregistered now, also many teachers who no longer believe in our teaching system. hopefully, we will have new types of schools popping up in the near future and those teachers will be onboard.

If we ever went to a soft play that had on live TV. I could feel myself get really agitated. All that "Breaking news" and everything is loud, flashing. It's awful. No wonder people are on a hair-trigger these days.

We were going to let the 3yo who had just started nursery still go but we were shopping one day and she looked around, see everyone in masks (I am exempt anyway but even if I wasn't, I would not wear one) and shouted "Nanny, you don't have a mask on, you are going to die" So she won't be going back either. Not all teachers have their sensible heads on when teaching

We know loads that have deregistered now, also many teachers who no longer believe in our teaching system. hopefully, we will have new types of schools popping up in the near future and those teachers will be onboard.
That's exactly my point about bringing kids up to be ignorant to the world is it not better to educate them then there is no fear ,what were the school teaching them ?

Reactions: 2
That's exactly my point about bringing kids up to be ignorant to the world is it not better to educate them then there is no fear ,what were the school teaching them ?
We are educating them. we are just not going to fight with our schooling system anymore.

same 😂
I bloody loved her,
in my head I always called her Melissa and I will never, NEVER stop 😂

do I believe it, no 😂
but it’s a good one, it’s harmless. For everyone but Melissa and Avril 😕
in CT world everyone who is alive is dead, everyone who died is still alive, every man was born a woman and every woman was born a man.

I have been a CT for many years now but OMG sometimes I could scream with frustration at those who believe everything to do with CT, Also those who don't believe in any CT are just as frustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We are educating them. we are just not going to fight with our schooling system anymore.

in CT world everyone who is alive is dead, everyone who died is still alive, every man was born a woman and every woman was born a man.

I have been a CT for many years now but OMG sometimes I could scream with frustration at those who believe everything to do with CT, Also those who don't believe in any CT are just as frustrating.
I think when you unplug from the matrix 🔌and see everything for what it is, then nothing surprises people anymore. We are in upside down world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm having independent thoughts that are freaking people out. So I'm bowing out Ladies 😍
Keep on speaking the truth guys. You're all too damn fabulous! X
Why should you bow out? If you believe children in masks is a form of child abuse you’re entitled to hold that opinion.

This morning I heard a wee bit of an interview with Dr. Liz Evans. She said that it’s an experiment that’s totally unnecessary and risks a huge amount of harm.

Problems concentrating. skin lesions around the mouth, headaches, acne, psychological problems, breathing in toxic microfibres, lung damage etc.

If your post upset parents on Tattle, then I hope those parents weren’t listening to the radio this morning.

Remember the media ran with a story about a teenager from Derry dying from covid. His poor family had to put the story straight. His grieving father went on the news to say his son had died because the life saving surgery he needed was postponed as he'd previously tested positive and recovered from covid. He died because he didn't get the surgery he needed not from covid at all. The poor man was in tears saying how upsetting it was that his son was being branded the youngest covid casualty in NI.
Yes, I remember, it was very sad. We know that we’re not being told the correct figures, deaths or hospital admissions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

just to clarify there has been no vaccine deaths.
in my nhs job, i study all side effects from the vaccines and submit them to PHE so im aware that there is no deaths in the UK related to the vaccine
so it was either a coincidence that she passed away so soon after the job and no1 can say for certain that people are healthy without a post-mortem

Why should you bow out? If you believe children in masks is a form of child abuse you’re entitled to hold that opinion.

This morning I heard a wee bit of an interview with Dr. Liz Evans. She said that it’s an experiment that’s totally unnecessary and risks a huge amount of harm.

Problems concentrating. skin lesions around the mouth, headaches, acne, psychological problems, breathing in toxic microfibres, lung damage etc.

If your post upset parents on Tattle, then I hope those parents weren’t listening to the radio this morning.

Yes, I remember, it was very sad. We know that we’re not being told the correct figures, deaths or hospital admissions.
is this liz evans really a credible source? ive been wearing masks for 12 years and nobody on my staffing has ever had issues with these. if this was really an issue, nhs would not be wearing these for the last 20/30 years

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the max Clifford documentary last night? I swear there's loads more to that story than we'll ever know. I feel like peodophilia runs way deep in the entertainment industry (even in this country).

Reactions: 10
Did anyone watch the max Clifford documentary last night? I swear there's loads more to that story than we'll ever know. I feel like peodophilia runs way deep in the entertainment industry (even in this country).
I was left with that feeling too.

Thing I couldn’t understand is why the 15 year old’s parents didn’t ‘parent’ properly. That poor girl.

• Sad
in my nhs job, i study all side effects from the vaccines and submit them to PHE so im aware that there is no deaths in the UK related to the vaccine
so it was either a coincidence that she passed away so soon after the job and no1 can say for certain that people are healthy without a post-mortem

This is it isn't it. On your last breath with cancer get tested positive for covid, no symptoms but put down as a covid death, Die after the vaccine with no known underlining conditions. nothing to see here folks its a coincidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is it isn't it. On your last breath with cancer get tested positive for covid, no symptoms but put down as a covid death, Die after the vaccine with no known underlining conditions. nothing to see here folks its a coincidence.
im not sure what your point is, if you die from cancer with covid , then yea it is a secondary cause on a death certificate , however if covid is the main reeason for death ,, it goes as primarty cause

and yes you said NO KNOWN underlying conditions , nobody knows until post mortems are carried out
ive cared for a lot that i thought with physically well and then its not until i attend coroners hearings , autopsises have shown otherwise

is this liz evans really a credible source? ive been wearing masks for 12 years and nobody on my staffing has ever had issues with these. if this was really an issue, nhs would not be wearing these for the last 20/30 years

NHS never wore masks all day every day, surgeons wore them for a longer time but different masks in a room that has 25 air changes per hour.

Wearing a mask all day for work is new and as yet the risk unknown.

Then we have the crappy homemade masks where any fabric is good as long as its "lovely"
Many fabrics are well-known carcinogenic and that's without them being worn over the mouth and nose and breathing in lose fibres

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.