Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(And I’m someone who has no need to/won’t be planning on getting the vaccine if offered right now. I’ve said that for a long time, so I’m reading all threads and opinions)

covid aside, because I don’t read into that, I do like a good conspiracy theory, the moon landing was a green screen for sure 😬

View attachment 446967

Was just over 2 hours 🤐
Can I ask why you won't take it? You obviously don't have to answer if it's personal 🙂

I saw an excellent video on the moon landing conspiracy. I'll have to see if I can find it because I literally laughed out loud when someone from NASA said "we can't go to the moon again because we lost the information on how to get there" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fearful of the future, the vaccine passport is an entrance into creating a whole database and all sorts of other horrible dystopian things.
Israelis are unhappy because they’ve forced the vaccine on almost everyone and are using them as test bunnies, UK is heading under the same route

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can I ask why you won't take it? You obviously don't have to answer if it's personal 🙂
happy to answer, right now (as far as I know) I won’t be offered it. as I’m not in the age bracket (especially in the ROI where rollout is slow)

I do have a medical history that makes me unwilling to accept anything into my body without knowing what I’m taking, as I’ve been very unwell in the past and treated with no say in the matter (unable to consent) but after this period I was given the wrong drugs orally that were supposed to be for a patient who was on the same ward, I was clearly fine, it’s many years ago now but I’ve never been great at accepting treatment when needed as it is so for me, that didn’t help 😂 a new drug like this does give me anxiety,
I don’t take so much as a lick of kids calpol when I’m in pain (and that’s good tit 😂) so it’s not an unusual response from me,
No IF I was told I needed to take it to protect my family, I’m almost certain I will, but right now all are well (touch wood) so I won’t be accepting anything like this in order to go to a pub or on holidays, to me that’s insanity.

I will also say I’m following guidelines...

but I haven’t stopped seeing my family,
I made that choice and nobody will tell me I’m breaking the law by doing so. I’d rather throw myself over a cliff than accept that, I’m sensible, I’m not telling others what they should or shouldn’t do, I’m putting nobody in danger, and all my choices will be made taking into account what’s best for me and my family, no government will have power over that.

sorry that was long 😂
I saw an excellent video on the moon landing conspiracy. I'll have to see if I can find it because I literally laughed out loud when someone from NASA said "we can't go to the moon again because we lost the information on how to get there" 😂
I enjoy a good argument about the moon landing 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
happy to answer, right now (as far as I know) I won’t be offered it. as I’m not in the age bracket (especially in the ROI where rollout is slow)

I do have a medical history that makes me unwilling to accept anything into my body without knowing what I’m taking, as I’ve been very unwell in the past and treated with no say in the matter (unable to consent) but after this period I was given the wrong drugs orally that were supposed to be for a patient who was on the same ward, I was clearly fine, it’s many years ago now but I’ve never been great at accepting treatment when needed as it is so for me, that didn’t help 😂 a new drug like this does give me anxiety,
I don’t take so much as a lick of kids calpol when I’m in pain (and that’s good tit 😂) so it’s not an unusual response from me,
No IF I was told I needed to take it to protect my family, I’m almost certain I will, but right now all are well (touch wood) so I won’t be accepting anything like this in order to go to a pub or on holidays, to me that’s insanity.

I made that choice and nobody will tell me I’m breaking the law by doing so. I’d rather throw myself over a cliff than accept that, I’m sensible, I’m not telling others what they should or shouldn’t do, I’m putting nobody in danger, and all my choices will be made taking into account what’s best for me and my family, no government will have power over that.

sorry that was long 😂

Im afraid i dont trust nhs. My mum died due to them putting someone elses notes in her file and they treated her going on this ladys condition and she sadly died thd same day! When i got all her hospital notes there were 5 other ladies notes in her file. This wasnt just a one off either because the same happened to my friends grandma. She was sat having breakfast next thing they rang my friends mum to say she had died. They also got her notes and someone elses notes were also in her notes! So i just dont trust them. I pay for private healthcare but unfortunately covid or any emergency care isnt included in that.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My thoughts exactly. Whilst we're not allowed out of lockdown until summer (for a seasonal virus) after 20m vaccinations 😂

Anyone else seen this????

This will be us in 6 months...
For anyone thinking this is far fetched, there was a YouGov poll in late October asking if you would support fines/legal penalties for anyone refusing the vaccine 🙃

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

sorry that was long 😂

God that sounds awful! I can completely understand your reasons!
Thing is though that you might be too young to take it now, but come autumn they say everyone will be offered it. Hopefully by then they'll finally have data on transmission because there will be many people like you who are anxious for their own reasons and its not fair pushing the vaccine on anyone, but more so people who have had bad experiences.
I'm with you, prove to me that it can protect people and I'll take it, but until then I'll wait it out.
I do worry that this will be forced one way or another though until people are left no choice. I wonder if not getting the jab will eventually be seen as unsociable as something like smoking. There's already been discussion on TV shows about letting unvaccinated people in your house, and we know they have these discussions to test public opinion.

I've loosely followed them. I only have a brother near me and have seen him for a walk, but have allowed my kids to see their boyfriend/girlfriend this lockdown. Like you, I've put no one in danger, and I'm now hearing from my kids that a lot of other parents have started to allow the same thing. I'm happy to make any sacrifice so long as they don't suffer anymore than they already have.

I can't find the moon landing video 😩 it must have been on an Insta story. I'm gutted! 😭

Reactions: 6
Hi everyone. Haven't had chance to catch up properly but if it hasn't already been mentioned Bel Mooney has done an excellent article in the mail. She is asking for people to write to her with their experiences. I just did. If you plan on emailing her just remember they spell female as femail in the address. My email kept bouncing back until I realised.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Is this the article you were talking about? How we “lost the ability to go back to the moon”?? 😂 but they expect us to believe they got to land on Mars?? 🤪😬

Can cause anaphylactic shock ...
So can kittens, nuts, fruit, antibiotics, rubber gloves, plasters and condoms, to name but a few things. People can be allergic to literally anything. Allergies as severe as that to cause an anaphylactic reaction are very rare.

Around 20 people die a year in the UK from anaphylactic shock. Up to 1000 will die falling down stairs, 1,700 odd in car crashes, over 5000 choke to death and around 50 drown.

The 20 anaphylactic shock deaths almost mirror the number of deaths from falling off cliffs in the UK.

99.9% of individuals are many times more likely to become seriously ill and/or die from Covid than from anaphalactic shock caused by an extreme allergy to a vaccine.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Personally, I think if someone has suffered with allergies, and let’s be honest here, there are many more people with allergies now than ever before, and because the vaccine’s were rushed, it would be like Russian roulette as to whether the vaccine would cause you to go into anaphylactic shock...

Reactions: 8
Personally, I think if someone has suffered with allergies, and let’s be honest here, there are many more people with allergies now than ever before, and because the vaccine’s were rushed, it would be like Russian roulette as to whether the vaccine would cause you to go into anaphylactic shock...

They said it's only those with epi pens are at risk i've an allergy to penicillin but they said it's only severe allergies count.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The thing is, if you go to a hairdresser and want a colour, they have to do a patch test to test for allergies. This will also protect the hairdresser from being sued should things go wrong.
But here we are, with a new vaccine, that “could” cause an individual to become severely ill with anaphylactic shock, but people with allergies are just supposed to “trust” that it won’t happen to them? How would they know? Do the people administering the jab consult a crystal ball before they jab you?
The fact is, that severe reactions do happen, but because the government have given Pfizer, and AstraZeneca legal indemnity, should you have an adverse reaction to the vaccine, there absolutely duck all that you can do about it.....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
God that sounds awful! I can completely understand your reasons!
Thing is though that you might be too young to take it now, but come autumn they say everyone will be offered it. Hopefully by then they'll finally have data on transmission because there will be many people like you who are anxious for their own reasons and its not fair pushing the vaccine on anyone, but more so people who have had bad experiences.
I'm with you, prove to me that it can protect people and I'll take it, but until then I'll wait it out.
I do worry that this will be forced one way or another though until people are left no choice. I wonder if not getting the jab will eventually be seen as unsociable as something like smoking. There's already been discussion on TV shows about letting unvaccinated people in your house, and we know they have these discussions to test public opinion.

I've loosely followed them. I only have a brother near me and have seen him for a walk, but have allowed my kids to see their boyfriend/girlfriend this lockdown. Like you, I've put no one in danger, and I'm now hearing from my kids that a lot of other parents have started to allow the same thing. I'm happy to make any sacrifice so long as they don't suffer anymore than they already have.

I can't find the moon landing video 😩 it must have been on an Insta story. I'm gutted! 😭
Have you seen this video about the moon landings?

A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Moon.

• Heart
So can kittens, nuts, fruit, antibiotics, rubber gloves, plasters and condoms, to name but a few things. People can be allergic to literally anything. Allergies as severe as that to cause an anaphylactic reaction are very rare.

Around 20 people die a year in the UK from anaphylactic shock. Up to 1000 will die falling down stairs, 1,700 odd in car crashes, over 5000 choke to death and around 50 drown.

The 20 anaphylactic shock deaths almost mirror the number of deaths from falling off cliffs in the UK.

99.9% of individuals are many times more likely to become seriously ill and/or die from Covid than from anaphalactic shock caused by an extreme allergy to a vaccine.
But here another way of looking at it

If you were offered a bag containing 1000 sweets and one sweet could give you anaphylaxis that could kill you, would you accept the sweets and take the risk?

99.9% of adults will survive covid

Is this the article you were talking about? How we “lost the ability to go back to the moon”?? 😂 but they expect us to believe they got to land on Mars?? 🤪😬

It was a video I saw, but yes that says basically what was said on it. They also showed about the so called space bubbles, then compared it to astronauts training under water so you could see it was exactly the same and literally superimposed together

Have you seen this video about the moon landings?

A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Moon.
Oh I haven't! I watch that later!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s all kicking off in Australia

Just noticed the police are wearing masks (badly) I thought they weren't a thing in OZ

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s all kicking off in Australia
Last year, the Australian PM Scott Morrison said that he was going to make the vaccine mandatory, but he then backtracked after the protests against it. But he still wanted to push for mandatory vaccinations IF people were on benefits, and there was talk of a scheme that would penalise parents of Un-vaccinated school children, and he gave his backing to some employers to make the vaccine mandatory, no jab - no job...
I think this is going to happen here, anyone on benefits will need to be vaccinated in order to continue claiming, and I definitely think there will be a mandatory vaccine order for anyone working in the care sector. I hope they don’t make riding instructors take it!! ( they can duck off cos it’s my business anyway!!)

• Wow
Last year, the Australian PM Scott Morrison said that he was going to make the vaccine mandatory, but he then backtracked after the protests against it. But he still wanted to push for mandatory vaccinations IF people were on benefits, and there was talk of a scheme that would penalise parents of Un-vaccinated school children, and he gave his backing to some employers to make the vaccine mandatory, no jab - no job...
I think this is going to happen here, anyone on benefits will need to be vaccinated in order to continue claiming, and I definitely think there will be a mandatory vaccine order for anyone working in the care sector. I hope they don’t make riding instructors take it!! ( they can duck off cos it’s my business anyway!!)
God who'd be rushing out to vacc their kids ,different a consenting adult but if anything happened your child you'd never forgive yourself .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.