Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is in one of the articles I posted too, the issue being debated on radio here is Norway came out with their advice on Thursday into Friday and on Friday NIAC said it was fine, the EMA looked at it and said the benefits outweigh the risks.

Then by miracle last night the govt are given new information by Norway (who reported it in detail well before NIAC said its fine) and they are suspending it

Maybe it was a case of someone not doing their job right and someone else discovered it late on Friday night ? a bit like the missing case data that had to be added at a later date .

Reactions: 4
Regarding the lizards. A black eye is supposed to mark them out isn't it...?

• Haha
Maybe it was a case of someone not doing their job right and someone else discovered it late on Friday night ? a bit like the missing case data that had to be added at a later date .
That is entirely plausible, I personally have reservations about the timing, but plausible for sure.

You’ve seen what he said about AIDS yeah ?
He said AIDS was the hoax of the century.
he also worked for the Sun 🙈
It actually was...Even a Nobel Prize winner agrees!! As for Dr.Vernon Cole, have you ever seen any of his videos? He’s one of a few credible people who has actually presented the facts regarding the whole covid situation.

How many of the cabinet do we think are lizards? Boris, Gove and Priti obviously. Maybe Raab. I think Hancock is human.
There is no “We”...😂 You are just one person asking a question (unless you suffer from multiple personalities) 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why are the videos that conspiracy theorists ask people to watch always so long?
When people are genuinely interested in something then it doesn’t really matter how “long” the video is.
What conspiracies are you interested in? I’m sure everyone here would like to know..😉

Might be the Royal "We", the queen has been on edge the last week 😂
I can just imagine Brenda having a Tattle account 😂. Although, I reckon she’d be on the Haz &
Smeggy thread ( definitely not the rave thread though!!) 😂😂😂

Regarding the lizards. A black eye is supposed to mark them out isn't it...?
Are you asking “For a friend”....🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Two min vidio a open letter to WHO from Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM
Freelance Consultant - Vaccine Discovery & Preclinical Research incl. scientific-technical support in patent litigations

When people are genuinely interested in something then it doesn’t really matter how “long” the video is.
What conspiracies are you interested in? I’m sure everyone here would like to know..😉

I can just imagine Brenda having a Tattle account 😂. Although, I reckon she’d be on the Haz &
Smeggy thread ( definitely not the rave thread though!!) 😂😂😂

Are you asking “For a friend”....🤭
This is why some people get all the CT mixed up.
when they only watch the first 3mins of every video, it's bound to create confusion.

I find it interesting that people like to say that Trump had a cult and that his supporters “followed him blindly” yet here we are refusing a vaccine he rolled out with Operation Warp Speed. Which is it?

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/...hkVPXy7fuw6abud5r8R0hlVNTdoLUpxuDHeaurRJeVmoI

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Freelance Consultant - Vaccine Discovery & Preclinical Research incl. scientific-technical support in patent litigations

when they only watch the first 3mins of every video, it's bound to create confusion.

I find it interesting that people like to say that Trump had a cult and that his supporters “followed him blindly” yet here we are refusing a vaccine he rolled out with Operation Warp Speed. Which is it?

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/...hkVPXy7fuw6abud5r8R0hlVNTdoLUpxuDHeaurRJeVmoI
To be honest the whole thing blows my mind. In regards to who's in who's camp. What is truth and what is fiction. When it will all end. It's all very mind boggling.

Does anyone have any theories as to what is going on in Italy right now? I'm very confused because they've locked down but the deaths seem to be at a more or less straight line. I know the cases have gone up but as we know that could mean anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This came up on my memories

To be honest the whole thing blows my mind. In regards to who's in who's camp. What is truth and what is fiction. When it will all end. It's all very mind boggling.

Does anyone have any theories as to what is going on in Italy right now? I'm very confused because they've locked down but the deaths seem to be at a more or less straight line. I know the cases have gone up but as we know that could mean anything.
For me, I find the most truth in those who are shut down, banned, ridiculed have their life destroyed and still keep trying to warn us.

• Heart
Overnight it was elevated from an enquiry to a criminal investigation. That is new information, and damaging to both Leo and Fine Gael. Tomorrow will tell what the story is, Leo The Leak or yet another delay to the vaccine roll-out, Ireland's media has a habit of dampening stories.

I don't think so 🤷‍♀️ NIAC went from saying it's OK on Friday to saying its not OK on Sunday, that in itself smells funny. Be it Leo or be it the EU kicking up stink at Astrazeneca, something is not being fully reported on.
See this is the thing around the majority of conspiracy theories, they seem so forced!

7 countries have suspended use of the AZ vaccine, because of concerns around blood clots,
The leaking of this contract is well known, people who support FG and Leo will continue to support him regardless, because thy don’t view it as being that bad decision to have shared this information, it’s not career suicide to most.

It was discussed yesterday on the week in politics, it’s was discussed and televised from the Dail in November.

To say the two are related feels a bit extreme.

This came up on my memories

For me, I find the most truth in those who are shut down, banned, ridiculed have their life destroyed and still keep trying to warn us.
I think a lot of CT’s are very, very hurt and damaged people.

• Sad
  • Wow
Changing the tone slightly..
Does anyone remember the Stanley Kubrick film “Eyes Wide Shut”? It was Stanley’s last film, and there are many rumours that the original film was cut by 24 minutes due to its expose of Satanic rituals... Stanley died shortly after completing the film, but many say that he was murdered..
Also, Nicole Kidman’s father was implicated as part of a satanic cult in Australia...
Even if you don’t really believe in satanic cults, this is still a really interesting and rather creepy story...
I really enjoyed it, let me know what you think? 😱

• Heart
See this is the thing around the majority of conspiracy theories, they seem so forced!

7 countries have suspended use of the AZ vaccine, because of concerns around blood clots,
The leaking of this contract is well known, people who support FG and Leo will continue to support him regardless, because thy don’t view it as being that bad decision to have shared this information, it’s not career suicide to most.

It was discussed yesterday on the week in politics, it’s was discussed and televised from the Dail in November.

I think a lot of CT’s are very, very hurt and damaged people.
A lot of non-CT are very hurt and damaged people too.

Reactions: 11
Changing the tone slightly..
Does anyone remember the Stanley Kubrick film “Eyes Wide Shut”? It was Stanley’s last film, and there are many rumours that the original film was cut by 24 minutes due to its expose of Satanic rituals... Stanley died shortly after completing the film, but many say that he was murdered..
Also, Nicole Kidman’s father was implicated as part of a satanic cult in Australia...
Even if you don’t really believe in satanic cults, this is still a really interesting and rather creepy story...
I really enjoyed it, let me know what you think? 😱

So much weirdness surrounding Nicole Kidman and Tom cruise! Especially all of the Scientology business. I've never completed the film but I did hear the rumours.

Has anyone gone done the rabbit hole of Scientology!? I went down that a few years ago and that blew my mind. Such a strange religion! Saying that the only reason they called themselves a religion was to get off paying tax!

• Heart
So much weirdness surrounding Nicole Kidman and Tom cruise! Especially all of the Scientology business. I've never completed the film but I did hear the rumours.

Has anyone gone done the rabbit hole of Scientology!? I went down that a few years ago and that blew my mind. Such a strange religion! Saying that the only reason they called themselves a religion was to get off paying tax!
I’ve been down many Scientology rabbit holes, the last one was when Shelly Miscavage went missing. I don’t think she was ever found, and there are many rumours that she was trying to leave, but as her husband is the “dear leader”, no one will speak out. There’s a good “60 Minutes” YouTube programme about the case.
With Eyes Wide Shut, it gets even creepier when you know that Nicole Kidman’s father was involved in possible human trafficking as well as being high up in the Lucifarian “church”!!! Have a look at the video I posted, it’s really good, and very informative!! And I actually believe that Kubrick was murdered, and when you see the CIA clips, you’ll see what I mean!!

This is the brilliant “60 Minutes Australia” about finding Shelly Miscavage, who is the wife of the Scientology leader David Miscavage. This has been viewed over 7 million times!! just my own opinion here, but Scientology really creeps me out!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This has been in the works since November why are MPs only piping up about it now :mad: In a way I'm glad the vigil happened as it brought Patel's anti-protest bill to the forefront. One of my very pro-lockdown friends shared something about it last night, which confused me because I've mentioned it time and time again since it was first announced last year to which her response was "they can't do that" :rolleyes: But better late than never I suppose

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Yeah unfortunately that's the thing about opinions, not everyone agrees ;)

I don’t think it’s helpful to lump all CT’s together, because there will always be people who are more interested in a subject than others. That’s why I said that if you find something interesting, then you’re more likely to watch a video (no matter how long it might be). We may be “Conspiracy Theorists”, but that doesn’t mean we are going to watch Every single video that’s posted!!

@chanandlerbong - There is a thread about Sarah Everard, might be worth re-posting that there as well as here.

ETA - @chanandlerbong - There’s a thread called London Demonstrations and the Met Police. I think it’s a new one, as the Sarah Everard thread (I think) is now closed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s helpful to lump all CT’s together, because there will always be people who are more interested in a subject than others. That’s why I said that if you find something interesting, then you’re more likely to watch a video (no matter how long it might be). We may be “Conspiracy Theorists”, but that doesn’t mean we are going to watch Every single video that’s posted!!

@chanandlerbong - There is a thread about Sarah Everard, might be worth re-posting that there as well as here.

ETA - @chanandlerbong - There’s a thread called London Demonstrations and the Met Police. I think it’s a new one, as the Sarah Everard thread (I think) is now closed.
I wasn't actually talking about CTs but non-CT who watch a small part of the videos and then get all their CT mixed up, 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wasn't actually talking about CTs but non-CT who watch a small part of the videos and then get all their CT mixed up 😂
From experience, I don’t know any “Non CT’s” who would willingly watch any old video 😂
(Well, not unless they’re being bribed of course) 😉
The moral of the story seems to be, make sure you explain what your video is about when you post it, which is what we do anyway!! 🙄😂😂😂

• Heart
From experience, I don’t know any “Non CT’s” who would willingly watch any old video 😂
(Well, not unless they’re being bribed of course) 😉
The moral of the story seems to be, make sure you explain what your video is about when you post it, which is what we do anyway!! 🙄😂😂😂
it was a bit tongue in cheek about those who post here having a little poke at us, getting reptilian CT mixed up with back eye club and complaining our vids are too long. but the joke has gone now and it's not even funny anymore 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.