Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are the videos that conspiracy theorists ask people to watch always so long?
for non-CT to "prove" their point just take any newspaper or first 4 pages of google etc. for us CT we have to dig deeper. not until they become fact does it hit the headlines and the proof becomes a 1 min read "Vaccines are bad" then people forget it was ever a CT The majority of people who are not CT minded only read the headlines anyway.
The video I posted is an interview, people are either interested enough to listen or not. its 45 mins long.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for a sending this. I will watch when the kids are in bed. My mum had the Astra 9 days ago and she still has a sore arm!! Surely that can't be right!
I’ve had both my Pfizer jabs and sore arm lasted 2 days 1st time and a week second time. It is injected into a muscle so maybe that’s why it’s still
Sore.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sorry can't promise that this will be my last post on protest lol but heartening to see from an MP

I've seen quite a few MPs speak up on last night. The thing is that anyone who has agreed in the draconian measures over the passed year is complicit in what happened last night. The only reason this has been able to go on is because of public opinion, which has in turn given more power to the government to give the police more power.

The police have been majorly underfunded for years, that's why we kept being told that was why when we needed them that they couldn't come and help us.
Funny how they can suddenly come out if a neighbour grasses up someone for having a visitor though during covid or there's an army of them to take down an elderly person or a woman.
I'm far from anti police, in fact I have a police friend who is embarrassed about what's is going on right now, but I can see why people are doing what they're doing and are losing respect for them.
What we can't do is label them all the same, because it is really annoying the good ones, but I guess they could speak up as this isn't what they signed up for

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Worldwide protest day 20th March. for those that were interested

https://t.me/worldwidedemonstration...xT-l7nW2ix2TcLSLzAXtlFC6IzVlSW0yk_shRC4wom40k

There is one on Manchester too on Match 20th for anyone up north.

for non-CT to "prove" their point just take any newspaper or first 4 pages of google etc. for us CT we have to dig deeper. not until they become fact does it hit the headlines and the proof becomes a 1 min read "Vaccines are bad" then people forget it was ever a CT The majority of people who are not CT minded only read the headlines anyway.
The video I posted is an interview, people are either interested enough to listen or not. its 45 mins long.
Absolutely correct! We have to be thorough in order to not be discredited. Although they still just stick their fingers in their ears

Reactions: 4
I've seen quite a few MPs speak up on last night. The thing is that anyone who has agreed in the draconian measures over the passed year is complicit in what happened last night. The only reason this has been able to go on is because of public opinion, which has in turn given more power to the government to give the police more power.

The police have been majorly underfunded for years, that's why we kept being told that was why when we needed them that they couldn't come and help us.
Funny how they can suddenly come out if a neighbour grasses up someone for having a visitor though during covid or there's an army of them to take down an elderly person or a woman.
I'm far from anti police, in fact I have a police friend who is embarrassed about what's is going on right now, but I can see why people are doing what they're doing and are losing respect for them.
What we can't do is label them all the same, because it is really annoying the good ones, but I guess they could speak up as this isn't what they signed up for

I think it is wrong that it is the police who are getting it in the neck when they are only following orders from our totalitarian government.

There is one on Manchester too on Match 20th for anyone up north.

Absolutely correct! We have to be thorough in order to not be discredited. Although they still just stick their fingers in their ears
There are protest in most cities across the world. If you go be careful as each time the police have gotten more violent

I think it is wrong that it is the police who are getting it in the neck when they are only following orders from our totalitarian government.
I agree but, Police need to make a choice are they protecting the people or the establishment. The police are not blind they can see what's going on and they need to decide what type of future they want for their children and other loved ones. The days where people blindly followed orders are gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly. My eldest was a victim of crime and the police were amazing, and I mean amazing!! Maybe I'm lucky in that when we've needed them then they've done their upmost, whereas someone else won't have the same opinion as me if they haven't had that good experience.
Like you say though, they're doing what has been commanded. It's wrong, completely wrong because I'm sure many of them don't agree with what's happening. The police friend I mentioned is so anti covid, but he's paid to follow orders. If we're honest how many of us would stand there in front of a high up manager and refuse to do our job.. especially when we know there isnt another job out there and we need to pay our bills and feed our kids

• Heart
  • Sad
This really needs to be seen🆘️
These are top doctors and scientists screaming to be heard.
I’ve sent this to everyone I know. The masses need to start questioning why the likes of Dr Coleman are being silenced, it really does speak volumes.

Reactions: 2
Friday we continue to use the vaccine despite the advice

Saturday some things happen LOL, shortfalls to vaccine availability putting the govt behind for the umpteenth time on their vaccination schedule

Sunday

So it was OK on Friday but something changed..... :unsure: .......something that needs a massive outrage like vaccines schedules being further delayed... :unsure: you know... to occupy the public and the news teams...... :unsure: what could that be? 😂)

this is such a reach 🙈
This Varadkar tit has been roiling on for months, he’s a tosser, he trends everyday for being a tosser, all this stuff is out in the open and it’s been talked about for months,
Am I’m missing how these are connected in terms of it being a conspiracy?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Completely get the points about the police matter not being a black and white issue but for me their part in what’s happening in this country cannot be ignored. They can’t be given a pass for ruining people’s lives and turning this country into an authoritarian police state just because they have bills to pay, and the violence can definitely never be excused.

It’s tough because the game has changed, no one could have predicted something like this would ever happen in this country. But it has and ‘I was just following orders’ will never be an excuse. They’re supposed to be more morally upstanding than the average person, and unlike the government they are still the one of the people. If you have a mortgage to pay then fine but then you have to take the flack tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll never feel sorry for them

Reactions: 2
this is such a reach 🙈
This Varadkar tit has been roiling on for months, he’s a tosser, he trends everyday for being a tosser, all this stuff is out in the open and it’s been talked about for months,
Overnight it was elevated from an enquiry to a criminal investigation. That is new information, and damaging to both Leo and Fine Gael. Tomorrow will tell what the story is, Leo The Leak or yet another delay to the vaccine roll-out, Ireland's media has a habit of dampening stories.

Am I’m missing how these are connected in terms of it being a conspiracy?
I don't think so 🤷‍♀️ NIAC went from saying it's OK on Friday to saying its not OK on Sunday, that in itself smells funny. Be it Leo or be it the EU kicking up stink at Astrazeneca, something is not being fully reported on.

Overnight it was elevated from an enquiry to a criminal investigation. That is new information, and damaging to both Leo and Fine Gael. Tomorrow will tell what the story is, Leo The Leak or yet another delay to the vaccine roll-out, Ireland's media has a habit of dampening stories.

I don't think so 🤷‍♀️ NIAC went from saying it's OK on Friday to saying its not OK on Sunday, that in itself smells funny. Be it Leo or be it the EU kicking up stink at Astrazeneca, something is not being fully reported on.
They suspended it because of this
8AD44FCE-C9DA-4916-A6F2-D7921FD4913A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
They suspended it because of this View attachment 482360

That is in one of the articles I posted too, the issue being debated on radio here is Norway came out with their advice on Thursday into Friday and on Friday NIAC said it was fine, the EMA looked at it and said the benefits outweigh the risks.

Then by miracle last night the govt are given new information by Norway (who reported it in detail well before NIAC said its fine) and they are suspending it

How many of the cabinet do we think are lizards? Boris, Gove and Priti obviously. Maybe Raab. I think Hancock is human.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.