Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How was everyones childhood? Was it all sunshine and Daisies or or was there an undercurrent of other stuff going on maybe perhaps manipulation et cetera that you have as an adult have become more aware of? The reason I asked is because many people I know who are aware of their own childhoods being less then perfect are more open to conspiracy theory then those that believe their parents were perfect.

I Was raised around manipulation, which is why I feel it’s easy for me spot, both in individuals and Government narrative.
I had a good childhood overall. I was bought up to think for myself though, so I'd describe myself more as a critical thinker. That has lead me into believing some conspiracy theories, but I still question everything

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am a truth seeker. My dad is a die hard conspiracy theorist and was telling me about coronavirus and vaccine passports over a year before it happened. (Passports haven't happened YET). I to use say to him that I was listening but as there was no proof, I'm going to rubbish is as 'conspiracy theories' but always said that if it did happen, I wouldn't be stupid enough to not research. So thats where I am. I did my research and none of it makes sense and I am 100% sure that the vaccine that doesn't stop the spread is not for the virus. It is unnecessary. We will have the Nuremberg Trails all over again soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am a truth seeker. My dad is a die hard conspiracy theorist and was telling me about coronavirus and vaccine passports over a year before it happened. (Passports haven't happened YET). I to use say to him that I was listening but as there was no proof, I'm going to rubbish is as 'conspiracy theories' but always said that if it did happen, I wouldn't be stupid enough to not research. So thats where I am. I did my research and none of it makes sense and I am 100% sure that the vaccine that doesn't stop the spread is not for the virus. It is unnecessary. We will have the Nuremberg Trails all over again soon.
You continue to listen to that spidey sense, I think you’re onto something there. I was just watching this video on insta, and turns out it’s not a vaccine at all but an mRNA which attaches to and alters dna. Scary stuff. I’m way down this rabbit hole 🐰

Reactions: 6
How was everyones childhood? Was it all sunshine and Daisies or or was there an undercurrent of other stuff going on maybe perhaps manipulation et cetera that you have as an adult have become more aware of? The reason I asked is because many people I know who are aware of their own childhoods being less then perfect are more open to conspiracy theory then those that believe their parents were perfect.

I Was raised around manipulation, which is why I feel it’s easy for me spot, both in individuals and Government narrative.
My childhood was lovely unless I have suppressed memories! I couldn't have asked for more loving and supportive parents

I did find myself in an abusive relationship when I was in my late 20s to my early 30s and I also learnt a lot about food etc so I became vegan around the time of our break up also and I feel that was what really launched me into being "red pilled" although I've always been a bit quirky and taken the path less travelled compared to my friends and even though I've never really gone with the masses I was never really into "conspiracies" before then... I think it was the fact my eyes had been open to the lies / advertisements of where the food I'd been eating was coming from and I figured if I'd been duped by that then what else was I unaware of

Reactions: 9
and turns out it’s not a vaccine at all but an mRNA which attaches to and alters dna.
It doesn't alter your DNA. The vaccine contains mRNA which tells your cells to create the coronavirus spike protein. Your body then makes the protein and your immune system generates the immune response, meaning when you come in to contact with the actual coronavirus then your body will recognise it and know what to do. The same way ALL vaccines work. mRNA can't change your DNA and only sticks around in your system for about 72 hours - only long enough so your body will produce the immune response.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember lin wood got banned from Twitter? He's still going off on telegram 😂

re childhood - I had a really stable one and my parents were amazing. Still are, I have a brilliant connection with them and they definitely didn't make me mistrust the government, the gov did that all by themselves 🤣 jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams anyone? and for what it's worth I don't suffer from a mental health condition and I hate that people throw that about to discredit anyone who thinks outside the box.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

re childhood - I had a really stable one and my parents were amazing. Still are, I have a brilliant connection with them and they definitely didn't make me mistrust the government, the gov did that all by themselves 🤣 jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams anyone? and for what it's worth I don't suffer from a mental health condition and I hate that people throw that about to discredit anyone who thinks outside the box.
Jef fuel burns off quicker than it can melt steel beams. That building was a controlled collapse. Yeah, us conspiracy theorists are mentally unhinged 🤪 Same as when girls call guys out for their bad behaviour they’re called crazy witches!

I watched an excellent documentary on 9/11 but for the life of me I can't think what it was. I never believed anything other than conspiracy on that based on how those building fell, but this programme was years in production and showed detailed experiments to disprove the government line on it.

Princess Diana dying clearly wasn't an accident, and I'll never believe the bollocks about poor Madeline Mccan. God I've spent weeks down that rabbit hole!!

• Haha
He's a ridiculous waste of space, couldn't explain the stink if it came out his own arse.
The vaccine is not 100% effective, nothing is.
To put this in another way, imagine we're talking about contraception. You could swear by the pull out method (distancing) but it's not 100% You could use a condom (mask) but, it might tear, not fit... (chin strap, unwashed) This knobhead is trying to convince everyone to go on the pill. You might have side effects, it's not for everyone. It's not 100% either but it's the best we have for now. You are at least risk if you do all 3 things but even if you do, you could still find yourself pregnant. Everyone with half a brain understands this but he's standing up saying, 'well, uh, everyone's might get pregnant because we don't know if any of these methods work but please do them anyway' He doesn't understand to be able to explain.

That's why everyone needs to get on board with all aspects of the 'swiss cheese' layers of protection until enough people are vaccinated (to reduce serious cases) and let the virus mutate down. The new strains are not more deadly, they are just able to spread faster. It's still Russian roulette if you die or not. Based on previous pandemics this will be over when enough people are dead the rest who are alive don't give a tit about being dead. The vaccine, masks, distancing in all those flawed ways, lowers your chances of being that serious case. If you feel you are healthy and willing to take the risk, fine, no one should force you. But the difference between the virus and pregnancy is consent. You are bleeping everyone you come in contact with without any protection and I do not give my consent to be in the 5% who despite me taking all precautions gets pregnant. Or dies. Whatever.

This is a messed up analogy but im just ranting now.

If I'm wrong, I would have worn a mask, if you are wrong, you will have killed thousands. Highest death rate IN THE WORLD.

Yes, our economy is fucked, the nhs is fucked, the Tories did this before the pandemic and Brexit. They had the option to put stricter rules in the beginning but they put the economy before lives and now they have made both worse. They have blood on their, 'ppe contracts to mates, failed track and trace, straving children, privatising nhs, brexit lies etc.' hands.

I'm probably going to delete this, it's not the right place but I'm so angry about this bs.

But they’re not both equally devastating. 99.98% survival rate for ages 20-45 versus waking up to 2,000% inflation and all the money in your account being worthless. Looting, mass homelessness and being unable to feed yourself and your children. I really do not believe in the event of total economic collapse that anyone would think it was fair enough and reopening society wasn’t worth the risk.

They’re nowhere near comparable and the fact that the government haven’t even touched upon the economic impact of their measures is terrifying and very telling. There is quite literally no end date either. Enough is enough
You are correct, the economy, people's lives, everything is a mess. But we do also have a pandemic. They are compatible not comparable, there wouldn't be one without the other. We can't ignore it and acting like we can is irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He's a ridiculous waste of space, couldn't explain the stink if it came out his own arse.
The vaccine is not 100% effective, nothing is.
To put this in another way, imagine we're talking about contraception. You could swear by the pull out method (distancing) but it's not 100% You could use a condom (mask) but, it might tear, not fit... (chin strap, unwashed) This knobhead is trying to convince everyone to go on the pill. You might have side effects, it's not for everyone. It's not 100% either but it's the best we have for now. You are at least risk if you do all 3 things but even if you do, you could still find yourself pregnant. Everyone with half a brain understands this but he's standing up saying, 'well, uh, everyone's might get pregnant because we don't know if any of these methods work but please do them anyway' He doesn't understand to be able to explain.

That's why everyone needs to get on board with all aspects of the 'swiss cheese' layers of protection until enough people are vaccinated (to reduce serious cases) and let the virus mutate down. The new strains are not more deadly, they are just able to spread faster. It's still Russian roulette if you die or not. Based on previous pandemics this will be over when enough people are dead the rest who are alive don't give a tit about being dead. The vaccine, masks, distancing in all those flawed ways, lowers your chances of being that serious case. If you feel you are healthy and willing to take the risk, fine, no one should force you. But the difference between the virus and pregnancy is consent. You are bleeping everyone you come in contact with without any protection and I do not give my consent to be in the 5% who despite me taking all precautions gets pregnant. Or dies. Whatever.

This is a messed up analogy but im just ranting now.

If I'm wrong, I would have worn a mask, if you are wrong, you will have killed thousands. Highest death rate IN THE WORLD.

Yes, our economy is fucked, the nhs is fucked, the Tories did this before the pandemic and Brexit. They had the option to put stricter rules in the beginning but they put the economy before lives and now they have made both worse. They have blood on their, 'ppe contracts to mates, failed track and trace, straving children, privatising nhs, brexit lies etc.' hands.

I'm probably going to delete this, it's not the right place but I'm so angry about this bs.

You are correct, the economy, people's lives, everything is a mess. But we do also have a pandemic. They are compatible not comparable, there wouldn't be one without the other. We can't ignore it and acting like we can is irresponsible.
I agree with the analogy you have used, but I do feel people have the right to be cautious about a vaccine. A new style of vaccine as well. personally I am not going to judge anyone on doing whatever feels right for them.

I am sorry you are feeling so angry. The Government have really fucked us.

Reactions: 13
I agree with the analogy you have used, but I do feel people have the right to be cautious about a vaccine. A new style of vaccine as well. personally I am not going to judge anyone on doing whatever feels right for them.

I am sorry you are feeling so angry. The Government have really fucked us.
Thanks. Ugh. Sorry, I'm just tired.

Of course people should be able to decide for themselves. As pro vaccine as I am, I will always disagree with it being enforced.

Reactions: 10

Of course people should be able to decide for themselves. As pro vaccine as I am, I will always disagree with it being enforced.
dont Apologies, all aspects of you are welcome. You have every right to be angry, I just look at it as we all have potential losses, actual losses and fears we have from the last year, we need to meet with compassion and empathy, not division. I hope you feel less tired tomorrow, and if it’s the other kind of soul tiredness, that it soothes soon.

• Heart

exactly force takes away our human rights not that we've got many left right now - but we should be able to decide what's goes in our bodies!

I truly believe that fat turnip Johnson was never in intensive care.
I agree, though someone confirmed to me he was, But I still have a niggling doubt.
Then poof, Carrie was pregnant and then poof again he has a baby. That all felt strange.

Reactions: 5
I have always been pretty ambivalent about Johnson before the pandemic started. I thought he’d be an ok PM. My opinion has changed now. I think he’s the perfect candidate to be leaned upon to usher in the great reset as he has no deep held principles or beliefs (literally doesn’t give a tit about anything other than his own personal ambition and getting his end away) making him extremely corruptible.

I saw this tweet last week which said it all for me.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I couldn't sleep, my brain won't stop going over things. I don't have proof, just a hunch but hear me out... I don't think the virus is man made, it's been called biological warfare but I don't think it is. Virologist have been expecting another pandemic for years and warning governments but only a handful took notice. It's really shown up the opportunistic corruption and incompetence of world leaders but there have been a few that got it right.
Also, given the NWO and Cabal, elites etc. Is a well known antisemitic trope that has been around for centuries, if there was any truth to it, they would have taken over by now. I don't think it's possible for one entity to control the whole world, the world leaders are far to divided to go along with it.
I think it's more subtle and sinister. I think someone who has beef with the west (Russia maybe?) Is using psychological warfare, divided and concur by starting the Q movement and turning Trump into the false prophet. Did you see that Parler, where all the plans for storming the Capitol were made, it was taken down from Amazon and is now being hosted by a Russian company and Nancy Pelosi 's laptop nearly being sold to Russia is being investigated. I think this is much more plausible given that cambridge analytica already influenced the US election and Brexit. I don't think it's random or coincidence that 'algorithms' coral people into such divisive echo chambers.
My gut feel is that another world war is imminent and it's easier to fight countries that are already broken from the inside.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I couldn't sleep, my brain won't stop going over things. I don't have proof, just a hunch but hear me out... I don't think the virus is man made, it's been called biological warfare but I don't think it is. Virologist have been expecting another pandemic for years and warning governments but only a handful took notice. It's really shown up the opportunistic corruption and incompetence of world leaders but there have been a few that got it right.
Also, given the NWO and Cabal, elites etc. Is a well known antisemitic trope that has been around for centuries, if there was any truth to it, they would have taken over by now. I don't think it's possible for one entity to control the whole world, the world leaders are far to divided to go along with it.
I think it's more subtle and sinister. I think someone who has beef with the west (Russia maybe?) Is using psychological warfare, divided and concur by starting the Q movement and turning Trump into the false prophet. Did you see that Parler, where all the plans for storming the Capitol were made, it was taken down from Amazon and is now being hosted by a Russian company and Nancy Pelosi 's laptop nearly being sold to Russia is being investigated. I think this is much more plausible given that cambridge analytica already influenced the US election and Brexit. I don't think it's random or coincidence that 'algorithms' coral people into such divisive echo chambers.
My gut feel is that another world war is imminent and it's easier to fight countries that are already broken from the inside.
I’m praying for an asteroid. In general, human beings are scum

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad I found this thread! I don’t even know where to start with it all.

First off, why are they still using PCR tests when they have proven to have a 90% false positive rate. And why are they trying to find new cases. It’s almost as though they want people to have Covid on their death certificate.

Why are they deliberately putting the fear of god into the general public? Surely if there was such a huge crisis they would be trying to calm people down like they did at the beginning. It’s almost criminal how sinister the Covid campaigns are now.

Why are they still using the lockdown policy when they have actually been proven to be ineffective on a whole.

How have they been allowed to give million pound contacts out to their mates. Surely thats a massive conflict of interest. I mean Vallance actually has shares in big pharma companies to do with the vaccine!!

Why does it state on the WEF website that their corporate partners are Pfizer and AstraZeneca!!? If that’s not suspect I don’t know what is.

And finally why is no one in the media asking these questions! They seem completely complicit in all this which to me is the most sinister of all.

I usually try to switch off my brain from it all otherwise it’ll explode but these are questions that eat me alive daily 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.