Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Project fear is working worldwide, it goes to show that rational people were right, but as soon as you speak out you're shut down or called a CT. This stopped becoming a conspiracy theory ages ago

I genuinely don’t understand why those who are so fearful over COVID just aren’t at all fearful by the government’s response and where this will inevitably lead? The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

You can be a reasonable person and be scared of passing the virus onto elderly relatives or recognising that you have a slim chance of dying but worried about being that minority statistic, but also recognising that project fear is real and the threat has been exaggerated to bring permanent and very negative changes to our way of life? They accuse the government of scaremongering as if that’s normal, but if they’re scaremongering, ask yourself why? Clearly in doing so they are looking to extend this as long as possible and not bring things to an end anytime soon.

They support lockdown and SAGE but when SAGE clearly tells them they want zero COVID and we will be in and out of lockdown for years they completely reject and refuse to believe what they’re saying. Like ???? They’re in charge not you and they’re telling us what their plans are!!

Even the anti-CTs seem to be in agreement that this whole situation is down to a corrupt Tory government looking to enrich themselves out of the pandemic. Okay fine I can get on board with that too, because it still means they have zero incentive to end this and will keep it going until we stand up and say enough is enough

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t understand why those who are so fearful over COVID just aren’t at all fearful by the government’s response and where this will inevitably lead? The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

You can be a reasonable person and be scared of passing the virus onto elderly relatives or recognising that you have a slim chance of dying but worried about being that minority statistic, but also recognising that project fear is real and the threat has been exaggerated to bring permanent and very negative changes to our way of life? They accuse the government of scaremongering as if that’s normal, but if they’re scaremongering, ask yourself why? Clearly in doing so they are looking to extend this as long as possible and not bring things to an end anytime soon.

They support lockdown and SAGE but when SAGE clearly tells them they want zero COVID and we will be in and out of lockdown for years they completely reject and refuse to believe what they’re saying. Like ???? They’re in charge not you and they’re telling us what their plans are!!

Even the anti-CTs seem to be in agreement that this whole situation is down to a corrupt Tory government looking to enrich themselves out of the pandemic. Okay fine I can get on board with that too, because it still means they have zero incentive to end this and will keep it going until we stand up and say no
The corruption is blatant now and they don’t bother even trying to hide it. I wonder who received the contracts to implement these new quarantine hotels!? Someone said the testing contract was handed out to one of Hancock’s mates too! No wonder they’re keen to keep that little nugget going. Plus all of the money they’ve bribed the media with! It honestly makes me sick. These are seriously evil people.

Reactions: 8
The corruption is blatant now and they don’t bother even trying to hide it. I wonder who received the contracts to implement these new quarantine hotels!? Someone said the testing contract was handed out to one of Hancock’s mates too! No wonder they’re keen to keep that little nugget going. Plus all of the money they’ve bribed the media with! It honestly makes me sick. These are seriously evil people.
Exactly, and the blatant nature of what they're doing should be sounding alarm bells not just "oh typical Tories". Clearly they know they're untouchable - they've removed our right to protest ffs and we're already living under a police state.

People seriously think they're doing something by calling the government incompetent over and over again when they're just playing into their hands. Everyone was lambasting Johnson for his 100k deaths announcement without asking themselves WHY he would do that? I mean what politician in their right mind would go on record accepting fault for the highest death rate in the world* unless he has something to gain? Sunak has happily destroyed the economy without hesitation. Hancock is clearly a psychopath and none of them have tried to hide how much money they're making out of this. Surely that indicates that the game has changed, they know they'll never be held to account and this is leading somewhere not very pleasant?

*Weird it's the UK and not India or an undeveloped nation... hmm

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly, and the blatant nature of what they're doing should be sounding alarm bells not just "oh typical Tories". Clearly they know they're untouchable - they've removed our right to protest ffs and we're already living under a police state.

People seriously think they're doing something by calling the government incompetent over and over again when they're just playing into their hands. Everyone was lambasting Johnson for his 100k deaths announcement without asking themselves WHY he would do that? I mean what politician in their right mind would go on record accepting fault for the highest death rate in the world* unless he has something to gain? Sunak has happily destroyed the economy without hesitation. Hancock is clearly a psychopath and none of them have tried to hide how much money they're making out of this. Surely that indicates that the game has changed, they know they'll never be held to account and this is leading somewhere not very pleasant?

*Weird it's the UK and not India or an undeveloped nation... hmm
Not sure how to do this but perhaps one of you lovely peeps could share from you tube a whistle-blowers account of what's happening in care homes. We need to get this out there. Look up. UK column news special care home whistle blower. This is huge!!! Many thanks x

Reactions: 4
Not sure how to do this but perhaps one of you lovely peeps could share from you tube a whistle-blowers account of what's happening in care homes. We need to get this out there. Look up. UK column news special care home whistle blower. This is huge!!! Many thanks x
This one? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mine are... Not really conspiracies as such but more like... Wtf are stars and the moon and where are all the really big trees and why can't we go to parts of the poles and why are maps so different sometimes and why does nasa use all cgi doctored pictures and wtf is real... Haha the sort of stuff I imagine you'd think if you had had a few joints maybe 😂 (I don't do drugs! I am actually tee total and have been for a long time now) I'm also interested in the alternate realities and life being a simulation etc and things like manifesting (not how the influences use it to get cars etc 🙄) and how we have come so detached from how we used to live with mother nature etc... Guess I'm a bit of a hippy really.... Not quite conspiracy theories but there are some in there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mine are... Not really conspiracies as such but more like... Wtf are stars and the moon and where are all the really big trees and why can't we go to parts of the poles and why are maps so different sometimes and why does nasa use all cgi doctored pictures and wtf is real... Haha the sort of stuff I imagine you'd think if you had had a few joints maybe 😂 (I don't do drugs! I am actually tee total and have been for a long time now) I'm also interested in the alternate realities and life being a simulation etc and things like manifesting (not how the influences use it to get cars etc 🙄) and how we have come so detached from how we used to live with mother nature etc... Guess I'm a bit of a hippy really.... Not quite conspiracy theories but there are some in there!!
Have you seen this before?

Reactions: 2
I cannot open this on my phone for some reason but as soon as I get on the laptop I'll take a look 😃

I cannot open this on my phone for some reason but as soon as I get on the laptop I'll take a look 😃
Okay I just had a bit of a look using Google on my phone and it looks interesting! Everything is energy after all 👌 (have you seen the videos where sand moves into shapes when using differing vibrations and how water has different constitutions / how plants grow or fail to grow on how they are spoken to etc.. Amazing!)

I found this one on powder
Geometry and numbers I also find fascinating

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Okay I just had a bit of a look using Google on my phone and it looks interesting! Everything is energy after all 👌 (have you seen the videos where sand moves into shapes when using differing vibrations and how water has different constitutions / how plants grow or fail to grow on how they are spoken to etc.. Amazing!)

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I love it.

what the bleep do we know was a huge eye opener for me.
the work of Masaru Emoto fascinates me.

Reactions: 1
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I love it.

what the bleep do we know was a huge eye opener for me.
the work of Masaru Emoto fascinates me.
I will duck duck go what you have mentioned ❤ sorry for going off topic everyone 😂

I will duck duck go what you have mentioned ❤ sorry for going off topic everyone 😂
Well I think it does relate back in because the implications link back into many of the theories.
Like what is the frequency of mass fear and why is it needed?
I love the fact we are alternative on the thread. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I've been lurking away on here but have to comment, here's a link to an experiment a guy done on rice and water and how he spoke to one jar in a negative and positive its amazing.

I grow plants every year and as daft as it sounds I talk to them and sing also gives carbon dioxide, plants are living beings and they are fascinating ❤

Also if anyone is interested in frequency have a look at the schuman resonance, this is a good site to track it daily http://sosrff.tsu.ru/

Frequencys are an amazing rabbit hole to jump into especially on the music side, alot of music these days are almost set at a frequency to numb our minds.

Hope everyone is doing well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been lurking away on here but have to comment, here's a link to an experiment a guy done on rice and water and how he spoke to one jar in a negative and positive its amazing.

I grow plants every year and as daft as it sounds I talk to them and sing also gives carbon dioxide, plants are living beings and they are fascinating ❤

Also if anyone is interested in frequency have a look at the schuman resonance, this is a good site to track it daily http://sosrff.tsu.ru/

Frequencys are an amazing rabbit hole to jump into especially on the music side, alot of music these days are almost set at a frequency to numb our minds.

Hope everyone is doing well ❤
Thank you for this!

I often listen to frequency music on YouTube ... And how dance music etc is not a natural beat for us (although I loved dancing to it back in the 90s and early noughties 😂) I don't really like a lot of mainstream music nowadays... Even the older stuff. I want to but I know there's a lot of subliminal and reveresed sounds / images (I think Justin beiber videos have come up in this thread before) so now I tend to stick to the hz music when I fancy some background noise etc

I did read somewhere (may have been here) that Hitler had the frequency of some classical songs changed or that they had been doctored somehow to how they were meant to be played but I couldn't find anywhere that said that was the case although I did find some videos on YouTube that were slowed down and it sounded strange to me!

Will follow the frequency for sure!

........they want to vaccinate our kids.........against something that has almost zero effect on them?
In the Boris briefing at 5.
When are people going to wake up to this?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
........they want to vaccinate our kids.........against something that has almost zero effect on them?
In the Boris briefing at 5.
When are people going to wake up to this?
They’ve got another thing coming if they think they’re going inject our children with that experimental vaccine!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact that the world (including the WHO) are taking advice from someone with absolutely no medical qualification whatsoever, and people are not even discussing or questioning that, tells me how f**ked we are as a world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.