Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utterly bizarre that third world nations aren’t stacking the dead in the main roads yet here we are 11 months down the line, with restrictions that we will never be rid of.
Another summer of nothing - these hints we all get all seen to come to pass so absolutely we will be lockdown again next winter............

• Heart
Reactions: 9
With all this information coming out, how are we supposed to fight this? What can we do to push back against this absolutely vile tyranny that is taking over our lives? I mean, honestly, at this point in time, HOW are there still people out there who believe all this crap? Is there no one left to take on the establishment? I literally cannot get my head around why people are choosing to look the other way and are allowing these bastards to take our freedom away all in the name of a virus that’s SO bleeping deadly that you need to do a PCR test to see if you have it!!! This has to be a joke!! A PCR test can give you ANYTHING if you amplify it enough!! And don’t forget that they’re already lining up the next pandemic ( Called SPARS, I posted about it last week ). It’s so sad that people are risking their lives by taking an experimental vaccine under the impression that they will get their lives back, people like my mum, who can’t understand why she will still need to wear a mask, still socially distance, and can still get the virus and. can still transmit it!!! It’s so utterly heartbreaking, and yet there are still people who are calling for even more draconian laws to be passed!! Why are people refusing to wake up to this nonsense!!

Sorry for the rant...and thank goodness for all of you guys.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With all this information coming out, how are we supposed to fight this? What can we do to push back against this absolutely vile tyranny that is taking over our lives? I mean, honestly, at this point in time, HOW are there still people out there who believe all this crap? Is there no one left to take on the establishment? I literally cannot get my head around why people are choosing to look the other way and are allowing these bastards to take our freedom away all in the name of a virus that’s SO bleeping deadly that you need to do a PCR test to see if you have it!!! This has to be a joke!! A PCR test can give you ANYTHING if you amplify it enough!! And don’t forget that they’re already lining up the next pandemic ( Called SPARS, I posted about it last week ). It’s so sad that people are risking their lives by taking an experimental vaccine under the impression that they will get their lives back, people like my mum, who can’t understand why she will still need to wear a mask, still socially distance, and can still get the virus and. can still transmit it!!! It’s so utterly heartbreaking, and yet there are still people who are calling for even more draconian laws to be passed!! Why are people refusing to wake up to this nonsense!!

The masses are beyond brainwashed and at this point I think they are in too deep. I do think more people are starting to question things though but not in the numbers we need to make a difference unfortunately. All we can do is continue to try and encourage the people we have contact with to try and look at things more critically.
I do think that we are so lucky to be able to converse on here without being censored but for how long that will continue I do not know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

You said everything I’ve been thinking!! My dad was adamant he wasn’t going to have the vaccine but he’s got so sick of all this he’s now had it thinking life will go back to normal and sadly I think it’s far from it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I had to delete my Twitter because stuff like this makes me feel physically sick. I still think about this woman almost everyday. Literally where has everyone's compassion and common sense gone? How are there still people supporting these absolutely despicable restrictions?! If you support lockdown you support this I don't even care

1612906343449.png

1612906369323.png

She has a traditional/vintage bookshop (also does signed books and other vintage items & antiques) if anyone is into that kind of thing and can support:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My in laws can't wait to get vaccinated. They weren't even aware that the vax has side effects or people have died from it. They told my husband he was speaking rubbish. They said once 'the majority' of people get immunised that life will ping straight back to normal. They're pressuring my pregnant sister in law to get it and her children, using guilt tripping that if she doesn't, she will be the reason life won't go back to how it was before.
They're not stupid people. But if the majority of people are in that mindset then I'm very worried for you all in the UK. Too many people, especially our parent's generation, just believe anything the BBC says. They're the generation at the moment with one of the greatest powers as they'll be pressuring their living parents to vaccinate as they're elderly, and pressuring their children and grandchildren to vaccinate so life can return to normal. I don't think it will for many years. And when it does, you're all going to be screwed with paying back the debts the government have incurred during the pandemic.

Hancock, even the name sounds like a baddie name you're going to read about in future history books.

And of course the WHO, funded by China, we're going to come to that conclusion. Didn't see that one coming 😂 bit late to investigate now anyway as it started there way over a year ago, any evidence wouldn't exist anymore. Who the duck is running the world. Do they literally pick the most delinquent, corrupt, ugly people they can?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that's exactly what they've tried to do here. I saw a person mention under one of the tweets about the council getting A LOT of money to keep the city in lockdown 😱 which ties in with what was mentioned previously about certain countries getting a big payout to keep countries lockdown (sure that was here)

View attachment 406572View attachment 406573View attachment 406574View attachment 406577

It will only let me scroll back to the 5th Dec for some reason but wanted to show some proof
I live quite close and same thing around here. They even put a letter through saying how we should accept a test to help stop the spread, it was worded strangely and we thought it was a scam.

The next day we had another letter put through saying sorry we missed you...please call to get a home test kit.

I find it all strange it’s only happening in the city and not the county...

Reactions: 3
Give me liberty, or give me death!

Seriously, why aren't people revolting on the streets?

Since when was liberty a 'right wing conspiracy?'

People think dystopian stories are something confined to the Sci fi section in a bookstore... They aren't.

We need to do something now before we all get sent to the gulags.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw it online and looked it up myself on Companies House.
In theory the secretary of state has 75% shares, so anyone in that position, so essentially the government I suppose, who's best interests it is to ramp things up.
Wank sock (love that btw😂) himself has family links to the mobile testing though. All them fingers, and so many pies!!

Feel free to nick and post on the covid thread if you want 🙂
I really despise hancock you can see the look of self importance he has when hes about to speak on his own. I just want to punch the pompous prick in the face or even his prick!

My in laws can't wait to get vaccinated. They weren't even aware that the vax has side effects or people have died from it. They told my husband he was speaking rubbish. They said once 'the majority' of people get immunised that life will ping straight back to normal. They're pressuring my pregnant sister in law to get it and her children, using guilt tripping that if she doesn't, she will be the reason life won't go back to how it was before.
They're not stupid people. But if the majority of people are in that mindset then I'm very worried for you all in the UK. Too many people, especially our parent's generation, just believe anything the BBC says. They're the generation at the moment with one of the greatest powers as they'll be pressuring their living parents to vaccinate as they're elderly, and pressuring their children and grandchildren to vaccinate so life can return to normal. I don't think it will for many years. And when it does, you're all going to be screwed with paying back the debts the government have incurred during the pandemic.

Hancock, even the name sounds like a baddie name you're going to read about in future history books.

And of course the WHO, funded by China, we're going to come to that conclusion. Didn't see that one coming 😂 bit late to investigate now anyway as it started there way over a year ago, any evidence wouldn't exist anymore. Who the duck is running the world. Do they literally pick the most delinquent, corrupt, ugly people they can?!
I agree they have chosen the older generation because theyre not all on the Internet finding out alternate views to bbc news

Reactions: 8
2014 gates celebrates NIH collaboration https://www.fic.nih.gov/News/Pages/2013-bill-gates-nih-barmes-global-health-lecture.aspx

2015 NIH 'spotlight on wuhan'
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7095288/

2018 gates donates to wuhan university

May 2019 NIH website biolab level 4 training information

2020 patient zero is 'not from the lab' after rumours circulate online - https://www.ha-asia.com/no-patient-zero-is-not-from-wuhan-institute-of-virology/

2021 - patient zero still not found

Reports of 'bat attacks' by wuhan scientists https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13772766/wuhan-covid-lab-leak-scientists-bitten-bats/
2021 WHO - very unlikely this came from the lab guys, nothing to see here, move along.

Meanwhile....

BFC158E8-E0C0-4DB5-9B3A-0F6CF0B3F91F.jpeg

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Well. I said china have it in mind to ruin Australia. WHO investigators are now backing china's theory that covid began in Australia, entered china in imported beef.

Also alarmed that these side effects of jab aren't being disclosed.

I know they're from the daily mail (my guilty pleasure) so excuse that!
The side effects are really being hidden arent they. It really angers me when someone dies then they churn out the same excuses and ppl also write the same in the comments that it probably wasnt the vaccine - how dumb are some people!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Project fear is working worldwide, it goes to show that rational people were right, but as soon as you speak out you're shut down or called a CT. This stopped becoming a conspiracy theory ages ago

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.