Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please. Why is he acting like he's busted them in the act of something nefarious? If they were there to help bring in the totalitarian state he's obviously alluding to, they'd arrest him, not walk away from him after politely answering his questions. He sounds like an absolute fruitcake, sorry.
Don't apologise, I posted it to see peoples opinions! 💕

Reactions: 4
Don't apologise, I posted it to see peoples opinions! 💕
Thank you ☺

I just think this guy and people like him are doing more to whip fear up than the bloody 100 military personnel who are simply asking if folk want tests and saying "Ok no problem thanks for your time" (this is what they said to my brother-in-law when he declined one on Monday) My cousin's son has been drafted in to help with the testing and they've been briefed very carefully on how not to appear intimidating to the public, this is why they're wearing hi-vis and what look to be military "casuals". If they were out to enforce anything, they'd be in full regimental gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you ☺

I just think this guy and people like him are doing more to whip fear up than the bloody 100 military personnel who are simply asking if folk want tests and saying "Ok no problem thanks for your time" (this is what they said to my brother-in-law when he declined one on Monday) My cousin's son has been drafted in to help with the testing and they've been briefed very carefully on how not to appear intimidating to the public, this is why they're wearing hi-vis and what look to be military "casuals". If they were out to enforce anything, they'd be in full regimental gear.
This is why I like posting here, it gives me other ways of looking at things. I didn't even think of the fact the guy filming is placing more fear into me than those army guys are.

I found it interesting because the numbers are flying up and everyone is terrified but of course they're flying up when we have the AF going door to door and giving tests - but I haven't seen anywhere that they're doing this so the numbers seem so shocking and out of nowhere.

I just want people to be honest with us for once. Truly honest. The amount that is kept from us makes me a certain way and I feel like I can't trust any one of authorities because they're against us so I enjoy seeing from everyone elses perspectives because it helps me relax I guess!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here she is! It's been noticeably quieter without queen joanie. Maybe your husband is onto your tattle conspiracies and has been hired by the elite to take you down!!!!
You could be right, as he’s been looking really shady lately 😎 and keeps talking about Bill Gates...😳
I’m sure those prawns had been tampered with! Still, I got my own back when we ran out of Andrex, he wasn’t happy...🤣😂😂
Anyway, I’m so glad I survived “Death by Prawn” (sounds like an Agatha Christie novel!!)
Hope you all enjoy my funny video I just posted. Then it’s back to the serious stuff...
Han, did you look after the Tattle Conspiracy Tin Foil crown for me?? 👑😉🤣 love you lot ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know what, the guy didn’t have to act that way towards them when they were out on the streets. However, is it really needed to have the Army in the streets? The fear is that we could be being desensitised to it and then the guns start appearing etc etc. So the start of a slippery slope?
As someone who experienced Northern Ireland in the 80’d and 90’s I am not liking this at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what, the guy didn’t have to act that way towards them when they were out on the streets. However, is it really needed to have the Army in the streets? The fear is that we could be being desensitised to it and then the guns start appearing etc etc. So the start of a slippery slope?
As someone who experienced Northern Ireland in the 80’d and 90’s I am not liking this at all.
This was also my first thoughts on it but then I worry I am jumping to extreme conclusions (i sure hope i am). I find it hard to even trust myself anymore!!

• Heart
This was also my first thoughts on it but then I worry I am jumping to extreme conclusions (i sure hope i am). I find it hard to even trust myself anymore!!
Yeah I know that feeling.
I have wondered of late if N.Ireland was a psy-ops testing ground for what might come?nMaybe not,but I can see a pattern and link certain things in.
I don’t fully trust myself with this one......

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is interesting...

Wow, “Health Passports” have finally arrived in New York, but it seems that people are rising up and not co-operating. Sadly, I believe that it’s only a matter of time before this becomes law in the UK. We already heard about “Operation Moonshot” and the “Passport To Mingle”... Personally, I believe that this will happen sooner rather than later, and will be introduced as a way of avoiding another “Lockdown”, therefore more people are likely and willing to accept it. It’s extremely concerning, and is something that we should all be aware of...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Some people are acting vile lately.
There's no need to be aggressive towards strangers.

I was standing the queue in Poundland. There was a young boy (about 10/11) in front of me buying a bag of sweets, and an adult male in front of him. The man turned round and shouted at the kid really aggressively for "standing too close", then called him a "bleeping idiot".
The boy didn't say anything back, just stood there anxiously.
He was in no way standing too close to him.

I know we're in a pandemic, but I wished I told the man to get over himself!!! In fact, I really should've done.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Some people are acting vile lately.
There's no need to be aggressive towards strangers.

I was standing the queue in Poundland. There was a young boy (about 10/11) in front of me buying a bag of sweets, and an adult male in front of him. The man turned round and shouted at the kid really aggressively for "standing too close", then called him a "bleeping idiot".
The boy didn't say anything back, just stood there anxiously.
He was in no way standing too close to him.

I know we're in a pandemic, but I wished I told the man to get over himself!!! In fact, I really should've done.
Oh that’s so ridiculous!! This Scamdemic has really brought out the worst in people. It’s like some people are literally watching and waiting for others to cock-up, just so they can report them. It’s just like the East German Stassi police all over again.
United we stand and divided we fall...

Also, if I had been that poor boy’s mum, I would have given him a few whacks with my handbag then kicked him in the shins. What a bleeping wanker for picking on a little kid...

Just to be clear, (as it looks like I’m saying I would have whacked the boy with my handbag)!!! It’s the man who would have got a handbag beating...😬👊

And here’s the video of the mum who got into the ring to beat up her son’s opponent...🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh please. Why is he acting like he's busted them in the act of something nefarious? If they were there to help bring in the totalitarian state he's obviously alluding to, they'd arrest him, not walk away from him after politely answering his questions. He sounds like an absolute fruitcake, sorry.
Yeah, I agree. The guy in fatigues was quite transparent about what was going on and it’s been said for weeks that the army are underpinning efforts around the country in order to relieve healthcare stuff. They’re offering a service that any people might like but not be able to access (elderly, no own transport etc) and I think maybe that’s something the guy filming didn’t twig - that not everyone can get out easily to a test centre even if it’s in their town. I think it’s great their local council are offering this to anyone who’d like it.

Last edited:
I can totally understand your reaction to this, coming from a place of a very particular experience with the military on the streets, and I hope you’re not having too many traumatic flashbacks from it. I’ve always associated the army with being people who help out with national efforts back home when they’re not on active war duty, and to me this appears harmless, but I know I’m speaking from the point of privilege of not witnessing the same thing as you. The closest I get to thinking “Ooh look, a military presence!” is seeing the stern police with their massive guns at airport arrival terminals!

Hugs to those for whom this is a prickly thing.

• Heart
And look at this..”I Want Global Elimination” Bill Gates on “Vaccines”....😱

Re: The Army video posted earlier.
I feel that it’s extremely patronising to tell people that they may be “over reacting” mainly because some among us may be remembering the “Troubles” in NI. I’m not Irish, but even I would feel a certain way seeing soldiers in my town. This subject is also extremely triggering for many many people, and to just brush off their concerns is grossly ignorant. Nobody wants to see the bleeping army patrolling Tesco’s, and it may well come to that in the coming weeks, and that really worries me.
Can I politely suggest the Covid Thread has many more discussions regarding this subject, just incase anyone wants to join in over there.

I agree completely with you. And I agree that this may be the new normal in the coming weeks. It’s really concerning, and although I never experienced the “Troubles” myself, I can really relate to your fears. Also, I’ve seen a few patronising comments to this, and this makes me so angry!!
You have every right to feel the way you do. ❤

This is an interesting video about “The Satanic Cabal, World Agenda, Leadership Structure, and Rituals”...

Last edited:
And look at this..”I Want Global Elimination” Bill Gates on “Vaccines”....😱

Re: The Army video posted earlier.
I feel that it’s extremely patronising to tell people that they may be “over reacting” mainly because some among us may be remembering the “Troubles” in NI. I’m not Irish, but even I would feel a certain way seeing soldiers in my town. This subject is also extremely triggering for many many people, and to just brush off their concerns is grossly ignorant. Nobody wants to see the bleeping army patrolling Tesco’s, and it may well come to that in the coming weeks, and that really worries me.
Can I politely suggest the Covid Thread has many more discussions regarding this subject, just incase anyone wants to join in over there.

I agree completely with you. And I agree that this may be the new normal in the coming weeks. It’s really concerning, and although I never experienced the “Troubles” myself, I can really relate to your fears. Also, I’ve seen a few patronising comments to this, and

I think this is probably aimed at me.

I live in Birmingham and I am telling you that there are in total 100 military personnel in the entire city. They are not threatening and it is usual for the military when not deployed to assist in home efforts. I don't think that trying to put the fear of God into people is a particularly useful endeavour at the best of times, but especially now. I won't be "going over to the Covid thread" thanks, because I have no interest in it.

I don't have to agree with every theory posted in here, do I?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone patronised anyone else by saying they were overreacting, did they? I thought it had been quite a productive discussion?

My post wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular. I was just expressing my opinion (which I’m allowed to do right??) I don’t feel particularly happy that the army are on our streets, and I’m mindful of others who lived through the Troubles. Also, this IS the conspiracy thread, so please be aware that not everyone automatically believes that this government bringing the army in is a good thing. Ok? 🙄😬

Hopefully this cleared things up as the last thing I want to do is argue with anyone.

My post wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular. I was just expressing my opinion (which I’m allowed to do right??) I don’t feel particularly happy that the army are on our streets, and I’m mindful of others who lived through the Troubles. Also, this IS the conspiracy thread, so please be aware that not everyone automatically believes that this government bringing the army in is a good thing. Ok? 🙄😬

Hopefully this cleared things up as the last thing I want to do is argue with anyone.
Your opinion is one of the best parts of this thread! It just read as though you said some of us had been patronising towards the poster who said that seeing the army on the streets scared them. I know I replied to them, and if they found my post patronising then I apologise to them, because it certainly wasn’t meant that way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.