Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, this is a new video from The Corbett Report, titled “Covid Criminals Accused Of Crimes Against Humanity” #NEWWORLDNEXTWEEK....😳

Your opinion is one of the best parts of this thread! It just read as though you said some of us had been patronising towards the poster who said that seeing the army on the streets scared them. I know I replied to them, and if they found my post patronising then I apologise to them, because it certainly wasn’t meant that way.
No worries! And thanks for the compliment 😘
Actually, I was going to ask if you still go on the celeb thread? As I havnt ventured over there for a while now.

(I just really don’t want to continue talking about the army, as it scares the tit out of me - I’m sure you understand)

This is a strange one. The other day I posted the trailer for the new Borat film, but I never knew that Sasha Baron-Cohen basically conned a tiny village called Glod in Romania, into believing that he was making a documentary about the people in the village, paid them 3 euros each, and then went on to make millions from the original Borat movie. I watched this brilliant documentary about what really happened to these people, and it really changed my opinion on Sasha Baron-Cohen. It’s well worth watching, if only to see how this all happened, and the way these poor (literally) people were apparently conned twice...

And who knew that Romania was being passed off as Kazakhstan?? (Ashamed to say that I didn’t!!) 😉

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
And look at this..”I Want Global Elimination” Bill Gates on “Vaccines”....😱

Re: The Army video posted earlier.
I feel that it’s extremely patronising to tell people that they may be “over reacting” mainly because some among us may be remembering the “Troubles” in NI. I’m not Irish, but even I would feel a certain way seeing soldiers in my town. This subject is also extremely triggering for many many people, and to just brush off their concerns is grossly ignorant. Nobody wants to see the bleeping army patrolling Tesco’s, and it may well come to that in the coming weeks, and that really worries me.
Can I politely suggest the Covid Thread has many more discussions regarding this subject, just incase anyone wants to join in over there.

I agree completely with you. And I agree that this may be the new normal in the coming weeks. It’s really concerning, and although I never experienced the “Troubles” myself, I can really relate to your fears. Also, I’ve seen a few patronising comments to this, and this makes me so angry!!
You have every right to feel the way you do. ❤

This is an interesting video about “The Satanic Cabal, World Agenda, Leadership Structure, and Rituals”...

Thank you Joan. Also these videos are scary. And the name, luciferase is hidden in plain sight as they say. Soooo scary.
As for the Army. Of course they start out friendly, get you use to seeing thm, and then the fun and games might begin, I hope I am wrong, but please respect that not everyone has had the same experience on this planet and geography has a huge role to play I this.

• Heart
Actually, I was going to ask if you still go on the celeb thread? As I havnt ventured over there for a while now.
Yes, I do! Lots of talk about George Michael recently, as well as Ant and Dec plus Amanda Holden - she didn’t get a very favourable reaction on the thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes, I do! Lots of talk about George Michael recently, as well as Ant and Dec plus Amanda Holden - she didn’t get a very favourable reaction on the thread!
I’m sure there was a rumour last year that Amanda Holden had been having an affair with Ant, and quite a few posters knew about it...🤔

Oh, and I loved George Michael!! And I had the pleasure of meeting him years ago, and he was just so lovely 😊!!
But, I do think that there was more to his death than meets the eye. Mainly due to his boyfriend Fadi Fawaz. It’s to do with the way that George was found, and the fact that Fadi, apparently, changed his “story” multiple times. And his poor sister died last year (I think?). Just a really sad story all round.

Reactions: 1
Oh his boyfriend acted really strange? Didn't he sleep in the car or something. I found him really creepy and seemed like he had his own agenda anyway.

been a little quiet on the thread! I find I need a break from conspiracy stuff from time to time. Nice to be back!

• Heart
Hey guys, I think it’s really important that I repost the new Spiro video again. In it he discusses Why the “PCR” test used to confirm Covid is wrong, because this test was developed by Nobel prize winner Kary Mullis almost 40 years ago, which of course begs the question, of how can a test developed that long ago be used to diagnose a brand new disease found less than one year ago??
Why is understanding the test so important? - Because it’s the driving factor in the fear campaign, that is being driven by the corrupt media, and then used by the government to justify the restrictions imposed on our lives.
If someone doesn’t wake up after watching this
video, they never will

New video regarding the news that all QAnon content has been banned from social media platforms (except our wonderful Tattle!!) ..

And just incase anyone wants to see my future husband (hehehe!!). Then please watch this video of the brothers reacting to my gorgeous Dimash singing in New York recently. Be still my beating heart...😍 but gosh, he’s a beautiful man...ahhhhhh

And here’s another...

The Dimash conspiracy is of course - how he can sing the way he does. Never heard anything like it before, and first time I heard him sing, I thought it wasn’t real, but the guy is phenomenal, and at 6”3, he’s pretty damn hot as well...🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I finished the latest Delingpod podcast yesterday and thought it was excellent. Ivor Cummins aka ‘The Fat Emperor’ discusses the virus in such a measured, no-nonsense way, they also discuss conspiracy theories towards the end and how some of them like track and trace are no longer conspiracies.

I thought the Tiger Horn analogy is very apt, basically the government will keep doubling down on restrictions and new lockdowns in order to save face because it’s just too much of an embarrassment to admit that perhaps they overreacted. The end goal seems to be the elusive vaccine, at which point they’ll declare that it’s safe now.

Ivor Cummins also references this article, about swine flu hysteria and how we have been here before! Basically countries were left with surplus stocks of vaccines that they couldn’t shift.

On another note, I could listen to Ivor’s dulcet Irish tones all day!

Attachments

• Heart
Does anyone know what is going on with Jon Wedger and Shaun Atwood. Certain people seem to be turning against them on YouTube. Very surprising as they seem to be 2 very good people.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ooh, this is a new video from The Corbett Report, titled “Covid Criminals Accused Of Crimes Against Humanity” #NEWWORLDNEXTWEEK....😳

I second that rather about the compliment thing you deserve it find your posts truly interesting

What do you think about Tommy Robinson, rather in some ways he can be an utter idiot in my opinion, but since he has a highly valuable home works in his interests, like him complaining to someone to report to a newspaper in the MSM saying he'd been assaulted in Belmarsh, the reality is that he'd been held in the contingency suite, which then started a protest that got the whole prison on lockdown so no inmates were allowed out of their cells, when all the prison officers weren't allowed to go on leave either (not that I am that fussed about the latter) but the inmates being held in their cells on lockdown of the prison (forgot its term in Belmarsh but there is one for it) wouldn't help himself from abuse of others to be fair, not saying he deserves it or anything but it certainly doesnt help him talking nonsense

• Wow
Sorry to barge on, I did post a few weeks ago then never came back!

Going back to Jill Dando, I truly believe that she was about to blow the lid on some high profile paedophiles at the BBC. It stinks. Barry George, the man who was charged and sent down for her murder actually had links to.... Jimmy Saville. Barry was a bit of a slow thinker and as such was taken advantage of throughout the years. When JS was a nightclub DJ, Barry George was his gopher. Very odd that of all the people to have this murder pinned on him, it was someone with historic links to JS.

I am certain that Cliff Richard is implicated too. Another stinker. He's absolutely rotten and when he dies, there'll be all sorts of muck raked up on him.
Tune in to Jon Wedger on You Tube he discusses all cover ups involving kids. Some stuff is so dark. But ultimately this is a major issue and we need to all be aware. Its never far from anyones doorstep.
my heart breaks for any victims of such a crime🙏

Just in case anyone’s interested and doesn’t know about this programme. Tonight, BBC 1 at 11.10pm ( where I live) Imagine...Marina Abramovic - The Ugly Duckling, interviewed at her home and travels back to her birthplace.

Dyatlov Pass Incident what the hell happened up there?
I’ve always assumed it was something to do with a military aircraft (or aliens!) or something. I remember someone who saw the dead bodies commenting that they seemed tanned. Seeing as they were found in the snow in Russia, I think maybe they saw some craft that affected their skin. But it’s such an odd case. Eyes missing. Tongues missing...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what is going on with Jon Wedger and Shaun Atwood. Certain people seem to be turning against them on YouTube. Very surprising as they seem to be 2 very good people.
At the beginning of lockdown I first heard of and watched a lot of Shaun Attwood's stuff and then I stopped as I started to find something really off about him.. anyway, I saw your comment and went off and looked into it and it seems its all to do with the Cali girl. Not sure if you watched the YouTube vids he did with her but basically she was alleged to have been sex trafficked. This was about the time I started to go off him as I just found something really odd about the way he was interviewing this girl who was allegedly being trafficked, (apparently even at the time her was interviewing her) and the interviews were occurring in his house... she seemed very vulnerable and it just seemed like a really dangerous and stupid thing to do so publicly and not go through proper channels to get her help.

Anyway, in a nutshell, a go fund me account was set up to raise money for her to start a new life (in his name) but it was uncovered that she was actually a sex worker, pictures were found on a sex worker website, that had been taken in his flat, then videos were uncovered that showed her in a sexual role play acting as a child with him although you didn't actually see him in the clip he apparently confessed in a video with Sonia P and consequently he has "taken a break" and Sonia has distanced herself from him now continuing her channel on Brand New Tube alone.

I pieced all this together from comments on his twitter, YouTube comments and brand new tube comments. All pretty grim reading/viewing.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Shaun attwood apparently set up that photo shoot and deliberately posted it, to troll a person who had been trolling them. They then went and made a video about the photo shoot, which Shaun was expecting to happen🤷‍♀️ he had a big interview with Sonia and a man from brand new tube. Sonia really told him off for ruining their channel basically, but said she will always love him as a friend.

I never watched the original cali girl videos. Is it Cali as in shes from California or is that her name?!

Shaun attwood apparently set up that photo shoot and deliberately posted it, to troll a person who had been trolling them. They then went and made a video about the photo shoot, which Shaun was expecting to happen🤷‍♀️ he had a big interview with Sonia and a man from brand new tube. Sonia really told him off for ruining their channel basically, but said she will always love him as a friend.

I never watched the original cali girl videos. Is it Cali as in shes from California or is that her name?!
She goes by Cali Diamond but I read somewhere that’s her “professional” name and apparently her real name is jennifer.

Even if it was a prank, which I personally find hard to believe, it was an unbelievably stupid thing for him to do, especially with someone who’s allegedly been abused as a child, is autistic and is being sex trafficked.

i do believe it was a total set up by Shaun however I think it was a stupid thing to do. Cali has autism and no matter how she appears, will be vulnerable and Shaun should be looking out for her. I would like to think he was having a bad day and it’s a one off but was very surprised when people like Darren Gee called him out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.