Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s random! Who’s Donald Marshall?
hes a canadian who says he gets taken to a cloning station in his sleep. He wrote an open letter to the internet saying he had been kidnapped by the illuminati. He has a website now, donald marshall revolution, where he lists all of his experiences at cloning. Dont think im mad if you have a look. A lot of people think its bullshit , but i find the stories interesting. He says he wrote loads of popular songs whilst using mind voice technology at the cloning centre, and his family sold him to the illuminati. Its interesting and some of it is far fetched and a bit comical.

Reactions: 4
I was going to post asking what everyone thought of the recent censorship on Twitter! So much is getting removed, today a tweet by a US doctor saying masks don't work and a few days ago the White House press secretary got her account locked for sharing a new article about Hunter Biden. A lot of the 'conspiracy' accounts I follow on insta keep getting their accounts shut down. It's insane the level of censorship that is taking place and I honestly never thought this would happen with supposed free press.

missing the updates from this thread!!
8C9BB9BF-35BD-4619-A04A-C98274734400.jpeg

Reactions: 3
:) I don't know for fact. I saw some discussions get quite heated so I wondered if there were complaints from other members or something. I also think some of those members who were removed created new profiles and I think those new profiles were removed too. Obviously, all just my supposition though.. I'm actually laughing that I'm writing this on the Conspiracy thread. :ROFLMAO:
I'm quoting this as for the people wondering about the missing contributors this is who I was referring to ..

Reactions: 2
I'm quoting this as for the people wondering about the missing contributors this is who I was referring to ..
Yes, I think Joan briefly came back as her Dallas namesake but that profile seems to have disappeared too 😕

ETA it's DYNASTY! How dare I get them confused!

I've followed this thread from #1 and have really enjoyed it i did notice the past couple of threads were filled with videos after videos and whilst I didn't agree with alot of videos posted... it does help plant the seed and allow users to do their own research.

I notice that this Q theory about JFK Jr coming back to run as Trump's VP on a special date has come and gone - according to Q lore it was meant to be on the 17th. Not sure of the logistics of him replacing Pence as the ballot papers are already out there!

Does anyone think there really are superhumans out there? Do you think they’re accidental/just born that way or do you think they could be from experiments?

Does anyone think there really are superhumans out there? Do you think they’re accidental/just born that way or do you think they could be from experiments?
I wanna say yes but I think if there were, we would all know about it 🤷‍♀️
Were you watching "The Boys"? 😺

I wanna say yes but I think if there were, we would all know about it 🤷‍♀️
Were you watching "The Boys"? 😺
No, I haven't watched it. Is it good? I hear it's quite gory and graphic? My son wants to watch it as he loves anything superhero but he's 13 and I'm pretty sure that from what I've heard it would not be OK!

I'd like to think there is, but I'm sure we would of known of them by now.
Yes, I'd like to think so too. I suppose there's always a possibility that any indications someone has a superpower of some sort might mean they get picked up on. In a movie I can see them being bundled off to a hidden complex somewhere to be monitored and hidden from view...

This article is interesting - before he died Stephen Hawkins suggested that there eventually will be a superhuman species but we will create it ourselves by genetic engineering https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/16/ste...ich-superhuman-species-will-end-humanity.html

I watched the programme on the other day about “that” interview that Diana did for Panorama 25 (!) years ago. It reminded me of her saying ‘My husband is planning ‘an accident’ in my car, brake failure and serious head injury’. I hope one day we find out whether her death was an accident. My own opinion is Philip had her bumped off.

Reactions: 15
JFK, I know it's like the mother of all theories...

I was reading the complete warren commission report and there's something fishy about a guy Lee Harvey Oswald worked with at the book depository... a guy named Jack Dougherty. Very odd character, in-fact all of the staff seem a bit fishy to me.

Also interestingly one thing you never actually hear about is where the motorcade was traveling too - they were going to a luncheon/speech at the "Trade Mart". It seems to get lost in the midst of all the assassination drama.

---

the dumbest one for me is the Moon Landing Hoax one - the USA went to the Moon and the Soviets almost did, so shut it!

Reactions: 1
No, I haven't watched it. Is it good? I hear it's quite gory and graphic? My son wants to watch it as he loves anything superhero but he's 13 and I'm pretty sure that from what I've heard it would not be OK!
It is very good but yes it is fairly gory and very graphic. I'm not sure but maybe you should watch it first and decide about letting your son watch it? The first episode should give you a good idea about it.

The Disappearing: At first, I really thought Instagram stars were being killed off or kidnapped. It was strange. You would see an Instagram star reach 200-300K followers or more and then they were gone, never to post again.Their pages still there with no activity. Not for just a week or two, but there are hundreds that litter the social media landscape. That is not normal behavior. An Instagram star who amasses such a following inevitably tries to monetize it or gain even more followers. They don't simply just abandon it. Then, recently, a little birdie close to this foreign born permanent A+ list singer let slip a secret. One of the models for their biggest fashion line is fake. A model with many hundreds of thousands of followers. A model who was not in the recent fashion show of the brand. That triggered the conversation. The model who wears the line online, is limited to online because she is not real. There are no videos of her. There are no interactions with other people online. She is the figment of the imagination of her creator and then bought and paid for by the fashion line. When she has outlived her usefulness, her account will suddenly stop posting and she will be gone. The same thing happened to all of the other accounts. They are bought and paid for by companies to get eyeballs to the page and then they track the hell out of you and every move you make. Every interaction from every post is monitored. What got the most likes? What got the most replies? What got you clicking through? Then, they perfect and move on to the next model.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2020/OCTOBER.html blind item the very last post at the bottom, has some links to news stories about fake people.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It is very good but yes it is fairly gory and very graphic. I'm not sure but maybe you should watch it first and decide about letting your son watch it? The first episode should give you a good idea about it.
Thanks, I'll try to take a look at it without him knowing, LOL

JFK, I know it's like the mother of all theories...

I was reading the complete warren commission report and there's something fishy about a guy Lee Harvey Oswald worked with at the book depository... a guy named Jack Dougherty. Very odd character, in-fact all of the staff seem a bit fishy to me.

Also interestingly one thing you never actually hear about is where the motorcade was traveling too - they were going to a luncheon/speech at the "Trade Mart". It seems to get lost in the midst of all the assassination drama.
I read an article I'd bookmarked a while ago which was an intrerview with Quincy Jones, I think someone had shared it on here. In it he said the one thing he wished he didn't know was who killed JFK and he gives a name, said it was all tied in with the mafia and Sinatra, Vegas etc. It was pretty surprising to see it just said out loud like that and not later killed before the interview went to print. I haven't looked up the person he named so I don't know any more.

New Maddy McCann documentary by 60 mins Australia.

This happened to me in ASDA yesterday. Woman shouted at me because I stood too near to her in the aisle looking at cushions! She said ‘aren’t you bothered about Covid’ so I said back ‘I’m more bothered about your attitude towards me right now’ and walked off. Sad sad world we’re living in.
When I went back to London I was shopping with my father. A woman came up from behind him. Obviously he didn't see her and she could have walked around. She started started muttering loudly. Honestly it pissed me off and I did call her rude.

Last edited:
Did anyone watch the Trump/Biden debate? Biden mentioned a ‘dark winter’. Operation dark winter was the code name for a senior level bio-terrorist attack simulation carried out in 2001 designed to carry out a mock version of a smallpox attack on USA...could this be a sign of things to come?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.