Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And look at the other names that were involved in Kincora..šŸ˜³ https://www.irishnews.com/news/nort...en-to-sex-abuse-at-kincora-boys-home-1694271/

I always found it weird Mountbatten was out in a boat with young boys ,everyone here did ..

Well, the alternative could be Creepy Joe, (who allegedly has dementia..šŸ˜³)
The two of them need to retire to a ranch in the country ;) America needs some young blood

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Trump has referenced the "1917 pandemic" 27 times during his Covid press conferences.
He must be a complete moron to repeatedly make that mistake. OR, he's referring to another event that could objectively be described as a Great Pandemic and arguably the event that brought about the end of the Great War, none other than the rise of the Bolsheviks and the Russian Revolution.
Is it possible he's actually referring to communism as the Great Pandemic ?
I've noticed that in his speeches, everyone knows the Spanish Flu was 1918. It does look like he is referring to events of 1917. He also mentioned something about, if Biden got in, then America would be more like North Korea or China.

Why was it that after WW2, America was more fearful of communism than it was of fascism?

Reactions: 4
I always found it weird Mountbatten was out in a boat with young boys ,everyone here did ..

The two of them need to retire to a ranch in the country ;) America needs some young blood
Was Cliff Richard (Kitty) also involved in the Kincora scandal?

Reactions: 2
His daily briefings are on every night ,I watch them all the time, he's definitely getting more confused,at times he can barely speak he's so medicated he needs to call it a day for his own sake ..
Do you watch them on a Mainstream news network or via Facebook/YouTube/The White House website?

Was Cliff Richard (Kitty) also involved in the Kincora scandal?
Never heard anything about cliff more politicans from what I remember ..it was just mentioned on the news a couple of days ago ,but it'll be like the Westminster scandal they'll sweep it under the carpet it's been running years now..

And look at the other names that were involved in Kincora..šŸ˜³ https://www.irishnews.com/news/nort...en-to-sex-abuse-at-kincora-boys-home-1694271/

So many people/perverts had to be covered for. Valerie Shaw passed away not so long ago. A very brave woman, especially considering the times she was living in. Paisley denied what she said she had told him, although he backtracked a little, and the RUC whose Chief Constable at the time was Sir John Hermon, denied that VS had reported anything.

Never heard anything about cliff more politicans from what I remember ..it was just mentioned on the news a couple of days ago ,but it'll be like the Westminster scandal they'll sweep it under the carpet it's been running years now..
Itā€™s appalling how this was allowed to happen. Iā€™ve heard that one of the victims committed suicide recently. Things like Kincora, the Elm Guest House etc should be properly investigated, and never swept under the carpet. Re: Elm Guest House, didnt the woman who owned it die in ā€œsuspicionsā€ circumstances??

Reactions: 11
So many people/perverts had to be covered for. Valerie Shaw passed away not so long ago. A very brave woman, especially considering the times she was living in. Paisley denied what she said she had told him, although he backtracked a little, and the RUC whose Chief Constable at the time was Sir John Hermon, denied that VS had reported anything.
I always wondered was that the reason the IRA blew up Mountbatten ,not just because he was the queens cousin..

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s appalling how this was allowed to happen. Iā€™ve heard that one of the victims committed suicide recently. Things like Kincora, the Elm Guest House etc should be properly investigated, and never swept under the carpet. Re: Elm Guest House, didnt the woman who owned it die in ā€œsuspicionsā€ circumstances??
People have said what happened to her was to enable keeping Cyril Smithā€™s sex ring a secret.

Reactions: 6
Apparent suicide ...typical ..

At least there are some journalists who (at some risks to themselves) are keeping these horrific events from being swept under the carpet. I also believe that Tony Blair was much more involved in this..

Reactions: 3
Facebook .. The Whitehouse page they give a notification when he goes live
Yes, I watch it on YouTube. The thing is, it's not always broadcast or broadcast in full, on the main TV networks. I was watching last night on CBS via YouTube and they immediately cut the stream when a reporter asked about Obamagate. Funny that!!

• Heart
Iā€™ve wondered that too, although they would probably have done it anyway.
They probably would have, although he led a quite peaceful existence in Mullaghmore (beautiful place ) they usually targeted high profile politicians or security forces,or senior members of the royal family ...they might have heard the whispers and decided to finish him..

Yes, I watch it on YouTube. The thing is, it's not always broadcast or broadcast in full, on the main TV networks. I was watching last night on CBS via YouTube and they immediately cut the stream when a reporter asked about Obamagate. Funny that!!
No you get the live briefing in full on FB ,I didn't watch last nights or the night before maybe you can re watch them on FB I've never checked ?

At least there are some journalists who (at some risks to themselves) are keeping these horrific events from being swept under the carpet. I also believe that Tony Blair was much more involved in this..
With Tony Blair I have always got a gay vibe off him.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.