Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to edit my post and even delete it but I don’t know how to... 😩
you have warned people and even apologised, i dont know how you do it either, last time i did that i reported myself and then they took it down x

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know there is a separate thread for coved 19 but in my opinion it’s all part of the bigger picture anyway, on the radio today they said to be aware of the second wave that would be with us in about a month, really a virus that lets us know when it’s coming. I know they are saying it will be when the Kids go back to school therefore more movement but everything smells a bit fishy. I was told at the cash and carry last week I didn’t need a face mask because they are a wholesalers WTF they even had posters up to prove it. Then you can go in pubs and not wear masks but not Tesco or other shops. I live in the middle of nowhere in Scotland and a local picnic area has been cordoned off a few days ago due to the Coronavirus outbreak on the notice, so greater Manchester and other areas are being locked down again I’d say watch this space I reckon we’ll all be locked down again very soon. It’s a good way of controlling the masses breaking the economy and getting themselves ready for their new world order. Sod it where’s the wine 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
Oh definitely, don’t get me wrong at the beginning I did believe it, 😂
But the whole plandemic is a walking contradiction, it’s never made sense to me, and under the guidelines where you are exempt from wearing a mask is if you find it distressing 🤦🏼‍♀️ So basically if you don’t want to you don’t have to 🙋🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Covid has just been a massive cock up. All western leaders are too embarrassed/scared that this has been a huge overreaction - the entire economy destroyed, a generation of education ballsed up; mass unemployment etc that will take decades to get over. It’s hardly giving Ebola and the plague a run for its money.
hence they are piling on the fear as they haven’t got a clue to get us out of this mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Poor people hope there isn't too many fatalities that explosion looks MASSIVE!!
Exactly what I was just thinking as I watched that, saw other people posting and it looks like there were explosions or fires at several locations before that one from the videos posted online 😥

Reactions: 4
Not sure what to think about Hitler and his dreadful team but too many of the less known nazis escaped, and a lot of the concentration camp supervisors... now on trial all aged 90+ They will escape that as well due to age and infirmity. Not fair to all the families who have suffered loss and ill health since the war. :(
I watched Operation Finale which is about Adolf Eichmann. He was one of the main people behind the Holocaust but wasn't trialed until 1962. The film is on Netflix and I recommend it.

I saw this on Instagram so did a google image search... seriously, wtf?!
Oh my god. My mouth is hung open. WHAT.

So now I'm really cynical about everything I see and I wonder if the explosion in Beirut being caused by dark state...I am seeing weird stuff and turning words backwards and adding numbers up..
Is anyone else on board my bus or is paranoia coming for me like the pidgeon earlier🙈😎👾👽

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So now I'm really cynical about everything I see and I wonder if the explosion in Beirut being caused by dark state...I am seeing weird stuff and turning words backwards and adding numbers up..
Is anyone else on board my bus or is paranoia coming for me like the pidgeon earlier🙈😎👾👽
I'm seeing it everywhere. I freaked out last night watching an old Hammer Horror Dracula film. Most are just cheesy with burgundy paint and bats on strings but The Satanic Rites of Dracula was very disturbing.

The plot, besides the obvious vampires, was a satanic ritual involving a top scientist, an MP, CEOs frightening a young girl to get her blood, (her life force). Then threatening the scientist by his involvement in the satanic cult in order to cultivate as a 'deterrent', a deadly form of the bubonic plague which Dracula really intended to wipe out most of the Earth's population so he can control and get revenge on the world!! 🦇🧛‍♂️🦇🧟‍♀️🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My favourite is the theory that the Titanic didn't sink. It was switched with it's sister ship (Olympic) that was damaged by a Royal Navy ship. It was judged that the it was the Olympic fault, so no insurance payout and the ship was virtual write off. They decided to sink the Olympic (now rebranded as Titanic) in the ocean where it would meet another ship to take all the passengers off . Unfortunately, the ship hit an iceberg before the rendezvous point and despite the efforts of the crew it couldn't attract the rescue ship.

Personally, i think it's bollocks, but there is a fair bit of circumstantial evidence.......

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so far behind but omg I am creeped out. Just watched the Bieber Where R U music video. So weird... and then Tony Podesta's favourite "artist." :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My favourite is the theory that the Titanic didn't sink. It was switched with it's sister ship (Olympic) that was damaged by a Royal Navy ship. It was judged that the it was the Olympic fault, so no insurance payout and the ship was virtual write off. They decided to sink the Olympic (now rebranded as Titanic) in the ocean where it would meet another ship to take all the passengers off . Unfortunately, the ship hit an iceberg before the rendezvous point and despite the efforts of the crew it couldn't attract the rescue ship.

Personally, i think it's bollocks, but there is a fair bit of circumstantial evidence.......
Oooh I have never heard about this...off to do some research!

Why replace one c*ntbag with another? You really must be doing something vile when you’re happy to forego your talk show and living and let people think you’re “only” a bully rather than them know the truth
I absolutely agree with this. Ellen is a vile bully, and the list of things she has done to not only humiliate her staff (Apparently, Ellen claims to have a “sensitive nose”) and has actually asked staff if they had “showered” that day....And then proceeds to send her staff home to Shower, before she lets them get back to work. Ellen also has a bowl of mints outside her office, and staff are ordered to take a mint before they can speak to her. A woman who was working at the “Craft Lunch area”. ( which is what the studios use for the catering) almost got fired, because her nail polish was chipped, and she wasn’t even serving Ellen, but Ellen took it upon herself to get the poor girls name, and then phoned the manager of this catering company, and preceded to tell this manager that she would not be using his company again unless this girl was sacked. Luckily, the girl kept her job, but the endless stories about Ellen keep on coming, and I’m glad she’s getting the boot. However - James Corden is another one whose got too big for his boots, and the rumours about him are that since he got super friendly with Anna Wintour, and her fashion crowd, his ego is through the roof!! Have a look at when Anna went on his late late show, and she talks about James going to “many” of her dinner parties, and this was a while ago!! He’s also a proper arse licker, and when he had Michelle Obama in his Carpool Karioke, he looked like he was going to cum in his pants....😬

Oooh I have never heard about this...off to do some research!
I’ve heard about this as well. Wasn’t this to do with the Titanic being swapped with an older ship (The Olympic) and many people who worked at the shipyard where Titanic was built, pointed out that the Olympic had more Funnels (or vise versa) than the Titanic...But I do know that there is quite a bit of info about this. Personally, I believe that it was the Olympic that hit that iceberg, and not Titanic..

Hey Rev!! What are you doing over here?!! Glad to see you though..😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve heard about this as well. Wasn’t this to do with the Titanic being swapped with an older ship (The Olympic) and many people who worked at the shipyard where Titanic was built, pointed out that the Olympic had more Funnels (or vise versa) than the Titanic...But I do know that there is quite a bit of info about this. Personally, I believe that it was the Olympic that hit that iceberg, and not Titanic..

Hey Rev!! What are you doing over here?!! Glad to see you though..😘
Missed you Joanie, that's why!!!!

The ships were 'virtually' the same, with the same funnels (there were actually 3 ships, the 3rd one was sunk in WW1) BUT they had slightly different port hole configuration. The weirdest thing about the whole business is the Chief Officer in a letter to his sister saying 'I still don't like this ship' when he had only been on it 24 hours, and Titanic seeming to have same list to port that Olympic had had after the collision with the Royal Navy ship......

• Heart
I've just seen the footage, that second explosion looked like a nuke. Utterly horrendous.
Don't nukes knock electrical fields out or something. So you wouldn't have been able to record it....or electrical items would be damaged 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Missed you Joanie, that's why!!!!

The ships were 'virtually' the same, with the same funnels (there were actually 3 ships, the 3rd one was sunk in WW1) BUT they had slightly different port hole configuration. The weirdest thing about the whole business is the Chief Officer in a letter to his sister saying 'I still don't like this ship' when he had only been on it 24 hours, and Titanic seeming to have same list to port that Olympic had had after the collision with the Royal Navy ship......
Aww!! I’ve missed you too Rev!! - So, do you really think Titanic sank?....Or, was it the Olympic 🤔

I told people to they just look at me like ive lost the plot
You should get them to read some of the posts on this thread!! 👽☠👻😱

Just found out. Titanic and Olympic weren't insured, so probably Titanic.
If that’s the case, then surely the Olympic would have been a better option, because she was old. It doesn’t make sense to use their newest and most expensive ship, if there was no insurance??...
I’m off to google..!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.