Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this on Instagram so did a google image search... seriously, wtf?!
That’s shocking and sad. In case anyone else wants to know what it is without searching, it leads to images of children in what I perceive to be is indicative of something else. Look by all means, but I wish I hadn’t. This world depresses me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s shocking and sad. In case anyone else wants to know what it is without searching, it leads to images of children in what I perceive to be is indicative of something else. Look by all means, but I wish I hadn’t. This world depresses me.
I’m so sorry, I should have warned of the content before posting.

Reactions: 12
Some of Hitler’s top scientists actually went to the US after WW2. This was called “Operation Paperclip”, and in order to succesfully relocate, these scientists had to give the American government all of their research and scientific papers. One of those who relocated was Werner von Braun, who invented the V2 rocket, and was NASA’s chief architect on the Saturn 5 Rocket which was used in the Apollo moon landings. As for Hitler, he committed suicide in the bunker along with his wife Eva. They both took Cynanide - and apparently, the second Hitler bit down on the capsule, he shot himself (just incase the cynanide was a dud capsule).
I'm not disagreeing with you, but how come you're so convinced about Hitler's bunker suicide?

Reactions: 2
@Yorkiejules Hopefully these sickos will be the ones in the secure unit very soon. There was an anti-child abuse march in Hollyweird a couple of days ago and nothing was mentioned about it on MSM but it's happening. People are waking up, unfortunately those who believe themselves to be 'woke' are the ones who are the most brain washed. They are looking in the wrong direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A pidgeon flew straight into my front window earlier...now I'm paranoid it's a sign...👽👾🙈🙏
Hope it means a large lottery win🙏🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not disagreeing with you, but how come you're so convinced about Hitler's bunker suicide?

It’s been common knowledge for some time now, that Hitler committed suicide in the bunker. By the time he died, he had not only lost the war, but his personal physician had him on so many drugs, he had lost all sense of reality. He didn’t even trust that the cyanide capsule would work, so as he bit down on it, he shot himself...

Last edited:
Did you see, James Cordon is due to replace Ellen.... because she's been a *ahem* bully to her staff 🤔🤨

Reactions: 6
Some of Hitler’s top scientists actually went to the US after WW2. This was called “Operation Paperclip”, and in order to succesfully relocate, these scientists had to give the American government all of their research and scientific papers. One of those who relocated was Werner von Braun, who invented the V2 rocket, and was NASA’s chief architect on the Saturn 5 Rocket which was used in the Apollo moon landings. As for Hitler, he committed suicide in the bunker along with his wife Eva. They both took Cynanide - and apparently, the second Hitler bit down on the capsule, he shot himself (just incase the cynanide was a dud capsule).
Yeah, I remember looking into this and I'm still gobsmacked and convinced that Mengele went to Tavistock to further his experiments and eventually went to work for the CIA using his 'research' at Tavistock to create the Monarch/MKUltra projects.

Reactions: 6
Here’s some more information re: Hitler and the drug abuse within the Third Reich.

Yeah, I remember looking into this and I'm still gobsmacked and convinced that Mengele went to Tavistock to further his experiments and eventually went to work for the CIA using his 'research' at Tavistock to create the Monarch/MKUltra projects.
No, Mengele wasn’t part of operation Paperclip, but many of his scientists were. The person who really was involved with MK Ultra was Sidney Gottelib, who was a Hungarian doctor, who fled to New York at the start of WW2. Gottelib used the Nazi scientific papers on mind control using LSD/Opiates, and other drugs, when the Nazi scientists were brought to the US after the war, under operation Paperclip. Joseph Mengele fled to Brazil after the war, and died in 1979. But he never set foot in the US although most of his research was used by the CIA..

Did you see, James Cordon is due to replace Ellen.... because she's been a *ahem* bully to her staff 🤔🤨
I heard this as well...

Last edited:
I know there is a separate thread for coved 19 but in my opinion it’s all part of the bigger picture anyway, on the radio today they said to be aware of the second wave that would be with us in about a month, really a virus that lets us know when it’s coming. I know they are saying it will be when the Kids go back to school therefore more movement but everything smells a bit fishy. I was told at the cash and carry last week I didn’t need a face mask because they are a wholesalers WTF they even had posters up to prove it. Then you can go in pubs and not wear masks but not Tesco or other shops. I live in the middle of nowhere in Scotland and a local picnic area has been cordoned off a few days ago due to the Coronavirus outbreak on the notice, so greater Manchester and other areas are being locked down again I’d say watch this space I reckon we’ll all be locked down again very soon. It’s a good way of controlling the masses breaking the economy and getting themselves ready for their new world order. Sod it where’s the wine 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I told other half that Tom hanks was dead and. They would blame it on covid but it was really a bullet to back of head,cos he was HWs biggest p.e.d.o and he looked at me like I was mental and was losing my mind...
As everyone round me does...the sooner I'm vidicated,the better.i try to joke about it but at this rate I'll be watching it all enfold in the a secure unit 🙈🙏👾👽🤣🤣
I told people to they just look at me like ive lost the plot

• Heart
I know there is a separate thread for coved 19 but in my opinion it’s all part of the bigger picture anyway, on the radio today they said to be aware of the second wave that would be with us in about a month, really a virus that lets us know when it’s coming. I know they are saying it will be when the Kids go back to school therefore more movement but everything smells a bit fishy. I was told at the cash and carry last week I didn’t need a face mask because they are a wholesalers WTF they even had posters up to prove it. Then you can go in pubs and not wear masks but not Tesco or other shops. I live in the middle of nowhere in Scotland and a local picnic area has been cordoned off a few days ago due to the Coronavirus outbreak on the notice, so greater Manchester and other areas are being locked down again I’d say watch this space I reckon we’ll all be locked down again very soon. It’s a good way of controlling the masses breaking the economy and getting themselves ready for their new world order. Sod it where’s the wine 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
Oh I agree, the writing is on the wall. Anyone follow Anna Brees on YouTube? She is having videos being sent in by normal folk like us and not one of them is buying into what’s going on.
I am off to see my family before the next lockdown comes. I fear, in all honest, Mandatory vaccinations or at least heavy restrictions for those of us who refuse to have them.
I knew something was up when New Normal was being banged about immediately. Nowt normal about any of this!!!

I’m so sorry, I should have warned of the content before posting.
A head up would have been nice 😉 but no worries 🙂 it just wasn’t what I was expecting. I was expecting more along the lines of satanic symbolism in movies and tv shows.....

Reactions: 7
Oh I agree, the writing is on the wall. Anyone follow Anna Brees on YouTube? She is having videos being sent in by normal folk like us and not one of them is buying into what’s going on.
I am off to see my family before the next lockdown comes. I fear, in all honest, Mandatory vaccinations or at least heavy restrictions for those of us who refuse to have them.
I knew something was up when New Normal was being banged about immediately. Nowt normal about any of this!!!

A head up would have been nice 😉 but no worries 🙂 it just wasn’t what I was expecting. I was expecting more along the lines of satanic symbolism in movies and tv shows.....
I tried to edit my post and even delete it but I don’t know how to... 😩

I told other half that Tom hanks was dead and. They would blame it on covid but it was really a bullet to back of head,cos he was HWs biggest p.e.d.o and he looked at me like I was mental and was losing my mind...
As everyone round me does...the sooner I'm vidicated,the better.i try to joke about it but at this rate I'll be watching it all enfold in the a secure unit 🙈🙏👾👽🤣🤣
I NEED this to all be proved so I can talk about it without people looking at me like I need rubber wallpaper to bang my head against

I saw this on Instagram so did a google image search... seriously, wtf?!
This is so strange. And deeper down the rabbit holes I go

Reactions: 4
Here’s some more information re: Hitler and the drug abuse within the Third Reich.

No, Mengele wasn’t part of operation Paperclip, but many of his scientists were. The person who really was involved with MK Ultra was Sidney Gottelib, who was a Hungarian doctor, who fled to New York at the start of WW2. Gottelib used the Nazi scientific papers on mind control using LSD/Opiates, and other drugs, when the Nazi scientists were brought to the US after the war, under operation Paperclip. Joseph Mengele fled to Brazil after the war, and died in 1979. But he never set foot in the US although most of his research was used by the CIA..

I heard this as well...

I stand, corrected. I knew I remembered a connection with him and Tavistock though must have been with his scientists rather than him x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yea. I wish I'd not looked. Some of the comments in the pictures 🤢 I still cant believe there are people out there who could do this. I look at my babies and all I see is absolutely vulnerableness and feel such a massive urge to protect them. I feel it with all children tbh. I've stopped a person in the street hitting their kid. I just will never understand it. How you can abuse something that only ever wants you to protect them. 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 20

I heard this as well...

Why replace one c*ntbag with another? You really must be doing something vile when you’re happy to forego your talk show and living and let people think you’re “only” a bully rather than them know the truth

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.