Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If like me you enjoy watching them videos where people have captured footage of strange creatures and objects that do the rounds on the Web then check out unanswered_universe on Instagram. It has all types of clips on there from ufos, pyramids, creatures and ghosts.

What I find fascinating is that we only have explored something like 10 percent of the ocean and the deeper you get into the different zones the more alien like the creatures in the sea look. Who knows whats living under there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If like me you enjoy watching them videos where people have captured footage of strange creatures and objects that do the rounds on the Web then check out unanswered_universe on Instagram. It has all types of clips on there from ufos, pyramids, creatures and ghosts.

What I find fascinating is that we only have explored something like 10 percent of the ocean and the deeper you get into the different zones the more alien like the creatures in the sea look. Who knows whats living under there.
Thanks for this tip...I am really nosy interested in these things...so much that we dont know or are not told for some reason.

Reactions: 5
Just curious what people’s take on the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting is?
The reason I ask is that the way the media, and I am looking at the BBC in particular here, edited all the footage and put out the narrative of white supremacy shooter. However looking at the raw unedited footage that can be priced together and show the time line of events show a completely different narrative. This then leads me to the question of why the mass media misrepresentation of facts, and why pour more petrol onto the fire of what is happing on the streets of America. Divide and conquer.
I bring this here because it’s the most obvious and easily trac news sorry of misinformation I have seen paraded before us, which for me fits the proof of some conspiracy theories.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To the Tattler who mentioned John Cantlie, I hear you. I often think of him and hope, above hope, that he is able to return home, safely. The last footage I saw of him, it must have been 3+ years ago now, he looked so haunted. Poor soul. Sending love to him and his loved ones too.

• Heart
Just curious what people’s take on the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting is?
The reason I ask is that the way the media, and I am looking at the BBC in particular here, edited all the footage and put out the narrative of white supremacy shooter. However looking at the raw unedited footage that can be priced together and show the time line of events show a completely different narrative. This then leads me to the question of why the mass media misrepresentation of facts, and why pour more petrol onto the fire of what is happing on the streets of America. Divide and conquer.
I bring this here because it’s the most obvious and easily trac news sorry of misinformation I have seen paraded before us, which for me fits the proof of some conspiracy theories.

The way different news stories are reported across the world is mindblowing.

Like the aussie bushfires at the start of this year, our news was all about "yeah this is bad but it happens, it has been worse and we will pitch in, gratefully receive help but that small percentage of VIC and NSW need us all behind them...work with the people of the land to prevent this in the future but these *small communities* are having tough times, pitch in.
BBC/UK media....."australia is on fire"!

I posted pics of my new baby's first beach trip when she was a couple of days old on facebook for family back home, and everyone asked where the smoke was. Hours (like 18+ hrs) drive away. Then they proceeded to tell me that it must be an old pic OF MY NEWBORN(!!!) as there is no fire and the entire country is burning / was i at the beach to escape burning?

Bit like how you are currently being told australia PM is making c-19 vaccine mandatory, when his words were taken out of context. Though it does feel like that is what the world leaders want. But why? So many questions!

Also funny reading positive comments about NZ PM as Arden is not so popular in Aus and NZ. I love her but coming to the conclusion i am in the minority. My friend from NZ and.i were talking about her and i said she seems amazing. She flipped. She said NZ lets people abort babies up to birth even if zero complications. Can abort because gender etc. No pain need to be given to the aborted babies prior to procedure. Very sad.

I was in africa once and saw an african tv doco about those isis brides, bin laden and hussain. Completely different narrative than i had prev believed. Mind opening.

Fudge me that was long, sorry. Got excited as found my people!!!
Anyway, i LOVE this thread!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I see the mass gatherings in the UK today saying that Covid was planned or was a hoax haven’t had that much news coverage. All the comments in the Daily Mail are saying the people there are all bonkers
It was trending last night on Twitter. The mainstream media don't want it known a sizeable amount of people think this. It suits their agendas to ridicule people think anything other than their version of the truth. It's what prompted my mum to complain we wold be stuck like this. They are so in tune with covidiots and the virus, anything different because they've repeatidly been told one way is wrong.

All the shootings have an agenda. There is an old book that talks about shootings, before Columbine occurred, that it was for gun control. I also feel America will split up from the USA we all know today. I remember seeing someone sending me predictions for the future and it was split. The Simpsons had Trump as their last president.

I remember news stories saying the Red Cross was working with people in Nepal, and a friend that is from there and lives there kept saying on social media there was no RC to be seen anywhere and none of her friends or contacts had seen them! I watched the first Gulf War on TV, every night waiting for the updates, but stuff just wasn't right. I once thought they have all these big movie studios, what's to say some news items aren't filmed there, and pretended to be elsewhere would we ever know? I found it odd that journalists would be able to go to such dangerous places.

Reactions: 10

I have been trying all morning to upload the video from yesterday’s rally in London, and David Icke’s brilliant speech. However, there seems to be a problem with posting it. The speech he gave is very similar to this one, so I thought I’d post it. If anyone can upload the London speech I would appreciate it!! Thanks guys, and happy Sunday 😉

Ok, so the video above is from yesterday’s rally in London, and the speech by David Icke.

The infowars link above is the only way that I was able to upload David Icke’s speech at the London Rally yesterday. I feel that many platforms have been trying to censor the London Rally, but fortunately there are still some people left who believe in Freedom of Speech!!!

The Spiro video above, is a re-upload of an incredible interview with Dr Andrew Kauffman. “They want to genetically modify us with the new covid vaccinations”...

I should add that the Kauffman video has had over 80k views, and the David Icke London Rally speech is the number one trending video with over 30k views since this morning!! Not so “crazy” after all..🙄🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So... What did I miss? Greece was lovely thanks.
I have so much to catch up on. Is everyone still blaming Bill for everything? I think the evil villain is more likely this guy, Elon Musk.

I have been trying all morning to upload the video from yesterday’s rally in London, and David Icke’s brilliant speech. However, there seems to be a problem with posting it. The speech he gave is very similar to this one, so I thought I’d post it. If anyone can upload the London speech I would appreciate it!! Thanks guys, and happy Sunday 😉

Ok, so the video above is from yesterday’s rally in London, and the speech by David Icke.

The infowars link above is the only way that I was able to upload David Icke’s speech at the London Rally yesterday. I feel that many platforms have been trying to censor the London Rally, but fortunately there are still some people left who believe in Freedom of Speech!!!

The Spiro video above, is a re-upload of an incredible interview with Dr Andrew Kauffman. “They want to genetically modify us with the new covid vaccinations”...

I should add that the Kauffman video has had over 80k views, and the David Icke London Rally speech is the number one trending video with over 30k views since this morning!! Not so “crazy” after all..🙄🤔
Oh no! Not Ike! Leave you lot alone for 5 min and you roll this guy out! 🙄🙄🤪 (I've missed you really 😘)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have been thinking about veganism recently, and the increase in people becoming both veggie and vegan. I have a dairy allergy, so drink oat milk, back in the 80s all I could get was frozen goat's milk as an alternative. I support animal welfare, but just feels this is being pushed more and more. More synthetic foods, and also is a way to get people to eat genetically modified vegetables/fruit perhaps to meet demands? I remember at school being told even seedless grapes were a modification, convincing a grape there was a seed there when not. Heck, the coffee companies would not tell me how they made decaf coffee when I wrote to ask as part of a project. Editing to add there is also an increase in allergies, is it awareness, or more what is added to food?

Reactions: 6
I have been thinking about veganism recently, and the increase in people becoming both veggie and vegan. I have a dairy allergy, so drink oat milk, back in the 80s all I could get was frozen goat's milk as an alternative. I support animal welfare, but just feels this is being pushed more and more. More synthetic foods, and also is a way to get people to eat genetically modified vegetables/fruit perhaps to meet demands? I remember at school being told even seedless grapes were a modification, convincing a grape there was a seed there when not. Heck, the coffee companies would not tell me how they made decaf coffee when I wrote to ask as part of a project. Editing to add there is also an increase in allergies, is it awareness, or more what is added to food?
I’ve always wondered why there are so many allergies these days. When I was at school there wasn’t a single person with a peanut allergy. Now I know several. I had never even thought it might be to do with changes in how they are grown/produced

Reactions: 8
You are not meant to plant anything from foreign countries as it can be bad for local agriculture. I was in California and at the flower fields and was going to buy flower seeds but then remembered it is illegal to bring them home.
My in laws got wildflower seeds from Hungary to bring home and plant, is that the same thing?

Above is a report from May 2019 that is about churches “renting” out their spires to mobile phone companies. I couldn’t find any other reports that are later than this one, which makes me think that during lockdown, 5G masts were definitely installed in church spires, as well as schools. I wonder where else they would have put them??
Other masts have been hidden inside the large petrol price boards outside petrol stations, like the ones below

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
My in laws got wildflower seeds from Hungary to bring home and plant, is that the same thing?

Other masts have been hidden inside the large petrol price boards outside petrol stations, like the ones below
From 2009:

MORE than 50 churches in Scotland have installed mobile phone masts, prompting claims they are jeopardising the health of their parishioners for money. Parishes are earning up to £10,000 a year from phone providers who have installed antennae in spires to broaden their networks. Most are Church of Scotland but four Scottish Episcopal churches and a synagogue have signed deals. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/church-takes-mast-money-bq9c8wn2w3p

ETA they are already in lampposts, certainly round here.

Found this interesting site while looking. https://www.mast-victims.org/

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.