Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ok, so this is the video I posted a few days ago. It’s only a short video and the doctor gets to the point and explains things brilliantly. This video is why I was joining the dots last night after reading the messages on the livestream. If you watch this and then think about the metals in Chemtrails, and how the “vaccine” needs “something” to let it enter our cells and whole genomic sequence, then things start to add up...
Just pointing out, the woman who posted this calls herself a 'mumproneur' who studies reiki and has studied plants, not human DNA. She is not a medical professional. (Don't come for me Joanie!) Also, Elon is working on the implant, see previous link, which, to me, shows the technology for implanting anything via vaccines is not practical or cost effective (Or plausible)

My in laws got wildflower seeds from Hungary to bring home and plant, is that the same thing?

Other masts have been hidden inside the large petrol price boards outside petrol stations, like the ones below
This is horrible, I don't have anything against 5g but I really don't agree with this deception!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just pointing out, the woman who posted this calls herself a 'mumproneur' who studies reiki and has studied plants, not human DNA. She is not a medical professional. (Don't come for me Joanie!) Also, Elon is working on the implant, see previous link, which, to me, shows the technology for implanting anything via vaccines is not practical or cost effective (Or plausible)

This is horrible, I don't have anything against 5g but I really don't agree with this deception!
Yeah, once I had posted that video, someone else pointed out that the woman was not a medical doctor....(Even I occasionally get it wrong..😬). XX

• Heart
A few years ago this was declassified info but makes me laugh for wrong reasons!
UK Government officials considered recruiting psychopaths 'to keep order' after nuclear attack. Adviser to Home Office suggested psychopaths would be ‘very good in crises’! https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-keep-order-after-nuclear-attack-9832910.html Has anyone watched 'Threads' (it's still scary stuff). Findings from the 1980 British Government exercise "Square Leg" were used as the basis for projecting the level of destruction and number of casualties in the movie. "Square Leg" was a government project that estimated what would happen in Britain in the event of an actual attack. It projected the mortality rate at 29 million, serious injuries at 7 million and short term survivors at 19 million.

Last edited:
  • Heart
A few years ago this was declassified info but makes me laugh for wrong reasons!
UK Government officials considered recruiting psychopaths 'to keep order' after nuclear attack. Adviser to Home Office suggested psychopaths would be ‘very good in crises’! https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-keep-order-after-nuclear-attack-9832910.html Has anyone watched 'Threads' (it's still scary stuff). Findings from the 1980 British Government exercise "Square Leg" were used as the basis for projecting the level of destruction and number of casualties in the movie. "Square Leg" was a government project that estimated what would happen in Britain in the event of an actual attack. It projected the mortality rate at 29 million, serious injuries at 7 million and short term survivors at 19 million.
I watched that at school I’m sure it was in RE lesson 😂

Reactions: 3
Strange subject to learn it in, unless you're in Scotland when RE also had social and moral issues for a while.
In England and I remember being terrified by it, have you seen the last film by Rik mayall it’s called one by one? I’ve seen clips and very interesting 🧐

• Heart
In England and I remember being terrified by it, have you seen the last film by Rik mayall it’s called one by one? I’ve seen clips and very interesting 🧐
No, but have heard about it. His show 'Believe Nothing' says a lot too (all on YT and Dailymotion).

Ooh, Jackie Chan’s Beijing Mansion has been seized by Chinese officials...

Does anyone know if this is true? 🙈
I posted a video by Spiro about this last week, apparently it is true.

Does anyone remember the strange story of Ruth Ellis? She was the last woman to be hanged in the UK. This recent video is one of the best I’ve seen about her case, .....

@seaborgium @Rebecca49 Is this the right film you were discussing, Threads?

Just to add that I copied Threads from Daily Motion so I’m not sure of the quality.

Last edited:
Haha NO, not true. I live in Australia.
Ok, but what about this?

I have already posted the above video which references the Rockerfella’s “Lockstep” document from 2010, that is being implemented today in the covid lockdown(s). And also the recent scandal in Australia, where PM Scott Morrison was talking about a “mandatory” covid vaccine for Australian citizens, but then decided to backtrack and use the vaccine as leverage for people that receive state benefits, and possibly for employers to implement a “no jab - no job” policy. I have also heard disturbing rumours regarding the parents of children that have not been vaccinated, being thrown into jail. In the above video, Spiro mentions that Australia is being seen as a “test nation” for strict rules regarding the covid vaccinations, and will be a possible blueprint for other countries when rollling out their own covid vaccinations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ooh, Jackie Chan’s Beijing Mansion has been seized by Chinese officials...

I posted a video by Spiro about this last week, apparently it is true.

Does anyone remember the strange story of Ruth Ellis? She was the last woman to be hanged in the UK. This recent video is one of the best I’ve seen about her case, .....

@seaborgium @Rebecca49 Is this the right film you were discussing, Threads?

Just to add that I copied Threads from Daily Motion so I’m not sure of the quality.
That maybe just the first hour, I have the full thing bookmarked. Wouldn't surprise me if tried this on America for real. The name 'the new world' for that area always intrigued me on what they were actually setting up and testing. Perhaps as the states is a test zone.

• Heart
That maybe just the first hour, I have the full thing bookmarked. Wouldn't surprise me if tried this on America for real. The name 'the new world' for that area always intrigued me on what they were actually setting up and testing. Perhaps as the states is a test zone.
The whole idea of America being used as a test zone is certainly very interesting and intriguing..
I shall have to do some more research on this!!
Changing the subject, have you (or anyone else) ever heard the story of Dorothy Eady? It’s a strange one, that’s for sure!! This woman was born in London in 1904, and at the age of 3yrs old, fell down a flight of stairs at the family home, and was pronounced dead, but then, came back to life and started talking about her life in ancient Egypt as a priestess in a temple, and actually assisted on archeological digs, which discovered things that this person would never have known about... Its definitely an interesting and a very strange and creepy story!!....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub you blow my mind, you find all the good stuff. I have enough viewing material to last me a few weeks now 🙂 never heard of Dorothy but I'm definitely going to watch that.

• Heart
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub you blow my mind, you find all the good stuff. I have enough viewing material to last me a few weeks now 🙂 never heard of Dorothy but I'm definitely going to watch that.
Thankyou so much!! I hope you enjoy Dorothy’s story, it’s so incredible!!

Above is another interesting video that I found about Dorothy Eady or “Omm Seti” as she became known..

Last edited:
  • Heart
My biggest worry is that I’ve seen they are using birth control hormones or the same synthetic make up as the birth control injection in the COVID vaccine, to me that stinks of possible mass sterilisation, then the chosen few get to breed???
what happens when they say no jab no job health passports etc are the sheep
Just going to follow??
I don’t my children having the vaccine

Reactions: 4
Well this is shocking - The CDC has said that over 90% of deaths were NOT Covid positive, and that 90% of of tests gave “False” positives...

My biggest worry is that I’ve seen they are using birth control hormones or the same synthetic make up as the birth control injection in the COVID vaccine, to me that stinks of possible mass sterilisation, then the chosen few get to breed???
what happens when they say no jab no job health passports etc are the sheep
Just going to follow??
I don’t my children having the vaccine
If you haven’t already seen this, then please watch it. Everything becomes a lot clearer regarding the hidden agenda behind the covid pandemic..

I should also add that almost 1 million people have downloaded and viewed this video, pretty amazing considering it’s been banned from almost every media platform!!..

Last edited:
  • Heart
The whole idea of America being used as a test zone is certainly very interesting and intriguing..
I shall have to do some more research on this!!
Changing the subject, have you (or anyone else) ever heard the story of Dorothy Eady? It’s a strange one, that’s for sure!! This woman was born in London in 1904, and at the age of 3yrs old, fell down a flight of stairs at the family home, and was pronounced dead, but then, came back to life and started talking about her life in ancient Egypt as a priestess in a temple, and actually assisted on archeological digs, which discovered things that this person would never have known about... Its definitely an interesting and a very strange and creepy story!!....

I recall reading before youngsters are more aware of their past lives than adults at times. https://www.redbookmag.com/life/mom...are-creepy-things-kids-said-about-past-lives/ I feel this is another area we have repressed knowledge in. I often say I feel cursed this lifetime as a punishment. There is so much more humans are capable of, but it is kept away from us, distracted by black boxes and mirrors that people think they learn from, and education that only teahes an ever changing version of our history. I find the ideas of genetic memories, and those from transplants interesting. I started studying science before I became an environmental archaeologist, neither of them now, and realise how often science is used to blind us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well this is shocking - The CDC has said that over 90% of deaths were NOT Covid positive, and that 90% of of tests gave “False” positives...

If you haven’t already seen this, then please watch it. Everything becomes a lot clearer regarding the hidden agenda behind the covid pandemic..

I should also add that almost 1 million people have downloaded and viewed this video, pretty amazing considering it’s been banned from almost every media platform!!..
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub where can I find a link to the Plandemic video? Want to send it to my brother who's now a fully fledged conspiracy theorist too 🙈

Little Miss Patriot seems to have disappeared from Instagram? Anyone know why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.