Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, I don’t think Bill Gates is one of the “masters”, he is just playing a role that was designed for him. I personally believe this “elite” group of people are the ones who truly run the world, they are the shadow government that pull the strings of Gates, Soros, and all the politicians. I think we will soon find out who these people are, as they are going to manipulate us into believing that they are the good guys, and are here to help us etc...
Oh ! the plot thickens that could be true. I know a few big business men that were fronts for a lot of things ( not conspiracy related ) they'd need to get a move on Gates etc are knockin on now they won't be around for ever ..unless Kim Jong-Un is anything to go by he's been pictured today again ,to quell any rumours he's dead ...#onlypersonIknowthathasrecoveredfrombraindeath 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ! the plot thickens that could be true. I know a few big business men that were fronts for a lot of things ( not conspiracy related ) they'd need to get a move on Gates etc are knockin on now they won't be around for ever ..unless Kim Jong-Un is anything to go by he's been pictured today again ,to quell any rumours he's dead ...#onlypersonIknowthathasrecoveredfrombraindeath 😬
I think there are many wizards in this land of oz, we just don't see behind the curtain. I'm sure @TheJoanCollinsFanClub will have read the theories on that movie!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha Dont you know old Kim Jong-Un has got several “looky likeys”? And he’s got bleep doubles- sorry, stunt doubles!! Imagine having to impersonate that fat old fruit loop??
#HeCouldntPayMeEnoughToWearThatFeckinWig 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha Dont you know old Kim Jong-Un has got several “looky likeys”? And he’s got bleep doubles- sorry, stunt doubles!! Imagine having to impersonate that fat old fruit loop??
#HeCouldntPayMeEnoughToWearThatFeckinWig 😬
I was hoping it was a " Weekend at Bernies " scenario ,,much better 😬 😂

• Haha
DEWs fascinate me, i remember before i heard about the conspiracies sometime in autumn of either 2017 or 2018 i saw a tweet from gov uk saying the uk was now testing them (if not testing them buying them or doing something with them, i didn’t pay much attention). literally days/a week later, wildfires broke out in the countryside up north i think near manchester. it was so strange to me because it was the british countryside in an average autumn, in all my life (not even 20 years yet tho, so i could just have missed it or be living under a rock) i have never heard of WILDFIRES breaking out in cool rainy england. how does that even work?

re: elisa lam. i am certain some foul play went on because i don’t think it’s physically possible for a small woman to have lifted the heavy lid of the tank, climbed in and closed it behind her. bare in mind she was also found naked. and it concerns me how people look at her diagnoses/medications and rule it as simply misadventure or suicide, is there not a chance it was opportunistic murder? that if she was in fact in a mental health episode someone could have seen that targeted her because of that vulnerability? mentally ill people are no less likely to be killed because they are mentally ill, in fact statistics show they are actually more likely. even if she was completely out of it, if it was murder, it was murder and her mental state doesn’t negate that and is irrelevant.

honestly, it concerns me on a personal level because i have some pretty major probably trauma related mental health issues myself to the point of attempts & hospitalisation, and it scares me how dehumanised mentally ill people are in society. everyone is all ‘#mentalhealthmatters’, but the moment a person crosses the boundary from a simple situational depression/anxiety to something more ‘out there’ such as bipolar, severe depression, schizophrenia, complex ptsd, personality disorders, etc or something treated with psych meds, they lose a bit of their agency. any point or opinion they have can be shut down with ‘well they’re crazy’, ‘they’re off their meds’ or more rarely ‘it’s the medication’. where it gets really dark, is in cases like this when a person is a legitimate victim, their diagnosis or prescription can be used against them to rule a death as suicide/misadventure, or if they live to tell the tale, to ridicule and invalidate their story entirely. and all that is made 100x worse by the fact, imo, mental health diagnosis and treatment is horrifically mismanaged anyway and modern psychiatry is damn near a conspiracy in it’s own right. but that’s a discussion for another day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
DEWs fascinate me, i remember before i heard about the conspiracies sometime in autumn of either 2017 or 2018 i saw a tweet from gov uk saying the uk was now testing them (if not testing them buying them or doing something with them, i didn’t pay much attention). literally days/a week later, wildfires broke out in the countryside up north i think near manchester. it was so strange to me because it was the british countryside in an average autumn, in all my life (not even 20 years yet tho, so i could just have missed it or be living under a rock) i have never heard of WILDFIRES breaking out in cool rainy england. how does that even work?

re: elisa lam. i am certain some foul play went on because i don’t think it’s physically possible for a small woman to have lifted the heavy lid of the tank, climbed in and closed it behind her. bare in mind she was also found naked. and it concerns me how people look at her diagnoses/medications and rule it as simply misadventure or suicide, is there not a chance it was opportunistic murder? that if she was in fact in a mental health episode someone could have seen that targeted her because of that vulnerability? mentally ill people are no less likely to be killed because they are mentally ill, in fact statistics show they are actually more likely. even if she was completely out of it, if it was murder, it was murder and her mental state doesn’t negate that and is irrelevant.

honestly, it concerns me on a personal level because i have some pretty major probably trauma related mental health issues myself to the point of attempts & hospitalisation, and it scares me how dehumanised mentally ill people are in society. everyone is all ‘#mentalhealthmatters’, but the moment a person crosses the boundary from a simple situational depression/anxiety to something more ‘out there’ such as bipolar, severe depression, schizophrenia, complex ptsd, personality disorders, etc or something treated with psych meds, they lose a bit of their agency. any point or opinion they have can be shut down with ‘well they’re crazy’, ‘they’re off their meds’ or more rarely ‘it’s the medication’. where it gets really dark, is in cases like this when a person is a legitimate victim, their diagnosis or prescription can be used against them to rule a death as suicide/misadventure, or if they live to tell the tale, to ridicule and invalidate their story entirely. and all that is made 100x worse by the fact, imo, mental health diagnosis and treatment is horrifically mismanaged anyway and modern psychiatry is damn near a conspiracy in it’s own right. but that’s a discussion for another day.
I completely agree with you. I said to someone who asked me if mental health understanding had improved this year, I replied yes and no. Yes to depression and anxiety, but PTSD, schizoaffective disorder disorder, borderline personality disorder, and even suicide are still heavily stigmatised. The reasons those are becoming more acceptable is the big pharmas again, getting people on these horrendous meds. My friend who died a couple of years ago was well aware of what we discuss on these threads, but as had schizoaffective many would have thought he was crazy or stupid. I have mild PTSD, depression and anxiety, the trauma from abuse as a child to school bullying, recovering from body dysmorphia too due to my hair loss and the bullying/abuse.

Again agreeing on Elisa. Psychiatrists to me are legal drug dealers, who can play with people's lives with some very dangerous drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@hellamegan - I’ve posted loads about DEW’s, I’ve also posted several videos that you might be interested in.
Re: Elise Lam. Yes, I agree there’s a ton of questions that I’ve got regarding that case, and I definitely think there was someone/something else involved. Also, I always thought she was found fully dressed and not naked, because people were shocked that she was able to squeeze into the small opening of the water tank. I also understand that the dyes from her clothes were colouring the water in the guests rooms at the hotel - as that was the initial reason for investigating the water tanks. But, it’s been several years since she died, and we are unlikely to find out the truth and what happened to the poor girl. What an awful way to die, and her poor family never knowing what really happened to her...

I’m off to bed now (watching a documentary about Gypsy Rose Blanchard, what a fascinating story)
So, I’ve got my hot chocolate, and my dogs on the bed, I’ve got my chocolate cookies, and it’s freezing cold and raining outside, lovely!!
Hope you all have a lovely evening, and stay safe.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@hellamegan - I’ve posted loads about DEW’s, I’ve also posted several videos that you might be interested in.
Re: Elise Lam. Yes, I agree there’s a ton of questions that I’ve got regarding that case, and I definitely think there was someone/something else involved. Also, I always thought she was found fully dressed and not naked, because people were shocked that she was able to squeeze into the small opening of the water tank. I also understand that the dyes from her clothes were colouring the water in the guests rooms at the hotel - as that was the initial reason for investigating the water tanks. But, it’s been several years since she died, and we are unlikely to find out the truth and what happened to the poor girl. What an awful way to die, and her poor family never knowing what really happened to her...
I remember seeing that on YT ages ago I agree she was murdered... I love all those vids on paranormal and Time travel .. they really get me wondering ,especially the dash cams of people appearing from nowhere really creepy and strange ,but that poor girl was murdered IMO ,how would she have even known there was a water tank up there or how to access the roof ,if suicide was her aim surely throwing herself from the roof would've been more realistic (sorry that seems so cold ) ...

I’m off to bed now (watching a documentary about Gypsy Rose Blanchard, what a fascinating story)
So, I’ve got my hot chocolate, and my dogs on the bed, I’ve got my chocolate cookies, and it’s freezing cold and raining outside, lovely!!
Good night Joan sweet dreams

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I completely agree with you. I said to someone who asked me if mental health understanding had improved this year, I replied yes and no. Yes to depression and anxiety, but PTSD, schioaffective disorder, borderline personality disorder, and even suicide are still heavily stigmatised. The reasons those are becoming more acceptable is the big pharmas again, getting people on these horrendous meds. My friend who died a couple of years ago was well aware of what we discuss on these threads. I have mild PTSD, depression and anxiety, the trauma from abuse as a child to school bullying, recovering from body dysmorphia too due to my hair loss and the bullying/abuse.

Again agreeing on Elisa. Psychiatrists to me are legal drug dealers, who can play with people's lives with some very dangerous drugs.

100%. a lot of psychiatry is based on a terrifying combination of telling people that natural variations in the human experiences and/or perfectly understandable, if maladaptive, patterns of behaviours and emotional responses to an extremely effed up world (see: literally everything else in this thread), is an illness indistinguishable from a physical illness that the ‘patient’ has no control over, that the ‘patient’ as a result lacks a degree of autonomy/sanity AND that the psychiatrist has the treatment/cures. but when antipsychotic drugs are scientifically proven to shrink a persons brain yet are prescribed for insomnia and depression, and increasing numbers of studies are coming out showing many psychiatric ‘treatments’ are barely more effective than placebo, i find it hard to believe. and they’re doing this for what? money for big pharma? control? i’m not anti-psychiatry or anti-medication, i think certain therapies and drugs can have a degree of benefit in some situations, and it’s okay to make that informed choice if you believe it’s right for you, i’m on an antidepressant and sleeping pill myself currently so it’d be hypocritical to argue anything else. but if you haven’t already you might like looking into radical mental health, there’s a few subreddits on reddit for it, namely r/radicalmentalhealth as the name suggests. personally i’ve found communities like that helpful. lastly, i just wanna say i’m so sorry for your loss and i hope you’re coping as well as you can be with the stuff you’re dealing with, i’m sending you all the love ❤

yes, i saw! i’m gonna sit and binge all the DEW videos now.

i thought elisa was naked or had stripped off and (disgusting i know) the water discolouration was from the natural decomposition of her body, and after a quick search lots of sources come up saying she was found floating naked. regardless, as you said, it’s a horrible way to go. no one deserves that.

sleep well and enjoy the documentary ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100%. a lot of psychiatry is based on a terrifying combination of telling people that natural variations in the human experiences and/or perfectly understandable, if maladaptive, patterns of behaviours and emotional responses to an extremely effed up world (see: literally everything else in this thread), is an illness indistinguishable from a physical illness that the ‘patient’ has no control over, that the ‘patient’ as a result lacks a degree of autonomy/sanity AND that the psychiatrist has the treatment/cures. but when antipsychotic drugs are scientifically proven to shrink a persons brain yet are prescribed for insomnia and depression, and increasing numbers of studies are coming out showing many psychiatric ‘treatments’ are barely more effective than placebo, i find it hard to believe. and they’re doing this for what? money for big pharma? control? i’m not anti-psychiatry or anti-medication, i think certain therapies and drugs can have a degree of benefit in some situations, and it’s okay to make that informed choice if you believe it’s right for you, i’m on an antidepressant and sleeping pill myself currently so it’d be hypocritical to argue anything else. but if you haven’t already you might like looking into radical mental health, there’s a few subreddits on reddit for it, namely r/radicalmentalhealth as the name suggests. personally i’ve found communities like that helpful. lastly, i just wanna say i’m so sorry for your loss and i hope you’re coping as well as you can be with the stuff you’re dealing with, i’m sending you all the love ❤

yes, i saw! i’m gonna sit and binge all the DEW videos now.

i thought elisa was naked or had stripped off and (disgusting i know) the water discolouration was from the natural decomposition of her body, and after a quick search lots of sources come up saying she was found floating naked. regardless, as you said, it’s a horrible way to go. no one deserves that.

sleep well and enjoy the documentary ❤
Thank you very much :). The older I've got, the more accepting I have been of myself. Just don't come too close as freaks me out as think you're going to hurt me; dentists to doctors and opticians in particular trigger me big time.

I did a course online with Liverpool University on mental health and psychology from their psychiatry department, and interesting how many don't work. https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/mental-health-and-well-being/0/steps/678 (there is a blog and articles they linked to that I enjoyed reading). My dad did not agree with psychiatry at all, and often took the proverbial out of the child psychiatrist where they worked. I met him at my dad's funeral, and he seemed to take my dad's teasing in a good way! When I was on antidepressants my dad told me to get off them ASAP, he was much more talk first and then see about medication, than drugs first and answers maybe later. Ironic given he and my family, apart from me, are horrendous at communicating!

Editing to add the man who leads the course wrote this book: Amazon product

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Afternoon guys, just seen this interesting interview with Rose McGowan...

OMG!! - Thoughts on this!!...😱

Is this really ALL just a “Coincidence”?????

Last edited:
  • Wow
Has anyone seen what is going on in Australia? The police are arresting people for being out in daylight. I don't know what the charge was, possibly something to do with all these new Covid laws.
Warning: it is distressing so please don't watch if it may upset you.

Wtf. I live in aus and i have not seen that on our news at all!!!!! 😮

• Wow

Agree with everything you said about Elsie lam & also with PP about it being all too easy to write things off due to someone’s diagnosis.

I’m trying to find a vid to upload that showed a really weird thing happen on cctv, there was no explanation other than it being supernatural & I’m swayed into thinking it was them same forces that affected Elise.

I’ve seen the gypsy rose documentary, my mouth was left wide open lol
I think there’s a dramatised version on Netflix too x

• Heart
@seaborgium

Also, personally, they can call me all the names under the sun - but, there is absolutely no way that my family and I will be getting this covid vaccine!!
Anyone else here who won’t be getting it? And, if you will be getting the covid vaccination, I’m interested in knowing why (after everything you’ve seen on here)..,.😳
Absolutely no way! Vaccines typically take years to perfect - there's no way they can magic up some potion to fight this allegedly totally random and unknown virus in a matter of months.

Seriously looking into whether we can sell up and buy a smallholding somewhere. Or buy an island and create our own kingdom :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel Covid is dividing people into two camps, those that will be begging for a vaccine in the end, and those that will be running a mile! Perhaps hoping we will fight each other, rather than them. I heard someone say today on reading the mainstream media - "oh this will never end" and back to being depressed and worried all over again, which is exactly how they want people to react.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
After doing my own research on the subject, there is absolutely no way that me or my family will be having the vaccine!! But I’m having problems trying to convince my mum not to have it. She’s so set in her ways, but I’m keeping on to her about it, and hopefully she will wake up and see for herself exactly what is happening in our world right now..

Changing the subject a bit, did anyone watch the videos I posted earlier? The second video is a must see, as it exposes all these conspiracy theories into FACTS!! It really really is worth watching, and it’s not a long video..
If anyone is interested to watch it, can you please let me know what you think? As it does cover a lot of topics, but my goodness, they really bring their receipts....

Reactions: 7
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub is that the one with all the “terrorist attacks” and all the planned military operations happening? Tbh I didn’t find it shocking or surprising at all, I am all to well aware about what we are not told, I just wonder will it always be like this? Do you think things will change if Trump is re-elected? If so how? Very intrigued by the Qanon theory

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I see the mass gatherings in the UK today saying that Covid was planned or was a hoax haven’t had that much news coverage. All the comments in the Daily Mail are saying the people there are all bonkers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.