Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R.E. the cancer comments - Cancer Research is a big con, like many big name charities. OXFAM is a front by the intelligence services I've read, a friend that volunteered regularly for them at Glastonbury told me it always had the best weed! I don't see a miracle drug coming, as yes it makes more money as a cash cow that will keep giving as affecting so many people now, but due to the different places in the body and complexities of the disease in individuals I don't see how one size fits all will work.

Has anyone come across the HIV/AIDS conspiracies? HIV does not lead to AIDS, AIDS is a collection of symptoms, with some suggestion at one point the anti-HIV drugs actually led to it! Plenty out there if want to explore that particular rabbit hole.

Weird morning - I went to the Co-op and a guy comes near me, I apologise I cannot see due to my glasses steaming up. Asks me if I've seen Plandemic and then says several things about masks to Bill Gates before leaving me alone.
It’s strange that you mentioned HIV/Aids, because I have seen several reports that the Sars/Covid Disease was bio-engineered using the spike protein of the HIV virus. Anyone else heard this?

Reactions: 4
It’s strange that you mentioned HIV/Aids, because I have seen several reports that the Sars/Covid Disease was bio-engineered using the spike protein of the HIV virus. Anyone else heard this?
Could be. I do believe that Covid19 was tinkered around with in a lab (before it was patented).

Could be. I do believe that Covid19 was tinkered around with in a lab (before it was patented).
I think the others were tests on a smaller scale to assess where we were with respect to certain key things and if their agendas were on schedule. The fact it's impacting on lungs primarily and with what @TheJoanCollinsFanClub says about HIV is interesting, as I remember many in the early days died of a pneumonia specific to it. Editing to add, just reading about taste and smell complaints associated with HIV...

I would like to say here and now I will refuse a coved test a nd a vaccine for as long as I can when l was s child I had a vision that the world would end in my lifetime all my friends thought I was a nutter

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen what is going on in Australia? The police are arresting people for being out in daylight. I don't know what the charge was, possibly something to do with all these new Covid laws.
Warning: it is distressing so please don't watch if it may upset you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I would like to say here and now I will refuse a coved test a nd a vaccine for as long as I can when l was s child I had a vision that the world would end in my lifetime all my friends thought I was a nutter
I always think a vaccine ,disease or anything along those lines will never end the world ,it'll be when we're devoid of human emotions towards another ..

Has anyone seen what is going on in Australia? The police are arresting people for being out in daylight. I don't know what the charge was, possibly something to do with all these new Covid laws.

I saw this video on Facebook and found it very disturbing, the poor child was so distressed 😢 saw another similar from Australia, a man getting arrested, he had 2 little kids in a buggy with him, he was shouting at the cops that he only wanted to cross the street, there must've been 20 cops around him.

• Wow

This video has been watched over 53k times since the 24th August...

Interesting where these fires are happening...
Very strange, but not surprising either. Where did you see the link?

I always think a vaccine ,disease or anything along those lines will never end the world ,it'll be when we're devoid of human emotions towards another ..
Which is exactly what will happen when we are merged with Artificial Intelligence AKA the “Covid Vaccine”...

Last edited:

This video has been watched over 53k times since the 24th August...

Very strange, but not surprising either. Where did you see the link?

Which is exactly what will happen when we are merged with Artificial Intelligence AKA the “Covid Vaccine”...
It's already happening without the poxy vaccine ,and that's only going by some of the comments I've seen on this forum ...

Reactions: 1
I saw this video on Facebook and found it very disturbing, the poor child was so distressed 😢 saw another similar from Australia, a man getting arrested, he had 2 little kids in a buggy with him, he was shouting at the cops that he only wanted to cross the street, there must've been 20 cops around him.
I’ve seen a few videos that say that Australia is being used as a “test country” in respect of hard line mandatory vaccinations, lockdowns, etc, so this is not surprising to me at all. The Australian PM Scott Morrison, is apparently going ahead with hardline draconian laws that will allegedly stop people from claiming benefits if they don’t get vaccinated, and parents will be thrown in jail if their kids don’t get vaccinated, and then the kids could be taken into care as well. So, sadly this is not surprising. There is a very interesting video about this from Spyro that I posted recently, and he predicted everything that’s happened in Australia...

• Sad
  • Wow
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub I took a screenshot off twitter the other day, goodness knows where from! 😬 But I have heard theories before about the Australian fires being on the proposed rail route. I hope Boris doesn't get ideas for the HS2!!

Reactions: 2
One of the main conspiracy theories that the world is run by an elite group of extremely powerful and wealthy people, suggests that they are completely devoid of empathy or emotions. It is said that they see us 'little' people as germs and that is why they keep us in a constant state of panic and division through debt, wars, famine and plague. It is argued that the real revolution will happen, when people stop being divided and learn who the real enemy actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's already happening without the poxy vaccine ,and that's only going by some of the comments I've seen on this forum ...
Yes, but in order to merge AI with humans, they have to implant something into us...Which is where the vaccine comes in. And that will also make it easier to kill us off as well...

• Wow
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub I took a screenshot off twitter the other day, goodness knows where from! 😬 But I have heard theories before about the Australian fires being on the proposed rail route. I hope Boris doesn't get ideas for the HS2!!
Lol, I don’t think the HS2 is EVER going to happen!!
But it certainly is interesting to see that both the Australian and California Wildfires are following some kind of “route”. I wonder how that kind of precision can be explained?!! Surely they wouldn’t use DEW to ensure the direction of the fire? Or would they?!!....🤔😬

• Heart
One of the main conspiracy theories that the world is run by an elite group of extremely powerful and wealthy people, suggests that they are completely devoid of empathy or emotions. It is said that they see us 'little' people as germs and that is why they keep us in a constant state of panic and division through debt, wars, famine and plague. It is argued that the real revolution will happen, when people stop being divided and learn who the real enemy actually is.
Ahh I see ! thanks for putting it into "simple " conspiracy's for me Spinidge ..so Gates and who else are the "masters" ? and how will us germs overthrow them as not taking a vaccine and rebelling against covid measures will not be enough I feel ..

Reactions: 3
Ahh I see ! thanks for putting it into "simple " conspiracy's for me Spinidge ..so Gates and who else are the "masters" ? and how will us germs overthrow them as not taking a vaccine and rebelling against covid measures will not be enough I feel ..
See, I don’t think Bill Gates is one of the “masters”, he is just playing a role that was designed for him. I personally believe this “elite” group of people are the ones who truly run the world, they are the shadow government that pull the strings of Gates, Soros, and all the politicians. I think we will soon find out who these people are, as they are going to manipulate us into believing that they are the good guys, and are here to help us etc...

@Columbo - WOW!! Brilliant digging!! Where did you find all this?? And of course, they are all Democrats!! Talk about draining the swamp!! How the hell is Creepy Joe going to explain this?
If this doesn’t get Trump in for a second term, then I don’t know what would!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.