Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Killary then...😬
She's got enough on with Billy boy and his dodgy visits to Epstein's island. Although, she's never come to terms with losing in 2016 so she might have another 'stab' at it! 😉 She'd have to go through the back door as VP though. I'm not sure her ego could cope with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Another brilliant video from Spiro and James Corbett of the Corbett Report.

She's got enough on with Billy boy and his dodgy visits to Epstein's island. Although, she's never come to terms with losing in 2016 so she might have another 'stab' at it! 😉 She'd have to go through the back door as VP though. I'm not sure her ego could cope with that!
Oh totally, the woman’s ego is out of control as it is!! Also, how old is she now?, and didn’t she get really unwell in 2016? ( Adrenachrome withdrawals no doubt..)...🤔

Another poster was ref the fact that the US should elect a female president, one that has no connections to any of the previous “families” like the Kennedys, the Clintons, the Bush’s etc. But, I really cannot see this happening any time soon, as American politics is nothing like we know over here, it’s very much who you know, and then you have the gun lobby, the tobacco lobby, plus the fact that the American people do love a “name” and I would bet that if JFK Jnr was still alive (is he...😳). Then he would have been president at some point. I just don’t think they are ready for a female in the White House yet...Maybe Ivanka...in a few years? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No way. Perhaps the Royal's will make her disappear. She has way too much info on people. I find it odd a mugshot hasn't even been released? Did they say why?
The RF won’t do anything (they’re not the mafia!!)
And if they were to make someone dissapear, I bet old Smeggy would be their number one target!!
However, I do think that she will either get off by handing over her “little black book”, or, her friends in high places will get her out, and make sure that she knows to keep her mouth shut..🤐

Reactions: 7
I'm a long time lurker on this thread and it's certainly opened my eyes to conspiracy theories I never knew existed (pizzagate - wtaf?) and I find other people's thoughts and opinions so interesting!

One conspiracy theory has always baffled me though - flat earth! I've never understood why some people think this is a thing 😂 I feel like most conspiracy theories are about events where the truth needs to be hidden to protect an individual(s) or government or to gain something (money, power, control etc); there is always an ulterior motive somewhere and someone will always benefit in some way. I can't see an ulterior motive to us being told the earth is round when it's actually flat!

I'm a long time lurker on this thread and it's certainly opened my eyes to conspiracy theories I never knew existed (pizzagate - wtaf?) and I find other people's thoughts and opinions so interesting!

One conspiracy theory has always baffled me though - flat earth! I've never understood why some people think this is a thing 😂 I feel like most conspiracy theories are about events where the truth needs to be hidden to protect an individual(s) or government or to gain something (money, power, control etc); there is always an ulterior motive somewhere and someone will always benefit in some way. I can't see an ulterior motive to us being told the earth is round when it's actually flat!
The history site I linked to previously has got some interesting ones I never knew about regarding history. They have a whole section on flat Earth: https://www.stolenhistory.org/forums/earth-shape-discussion.15/ (bewarned there are many rabbit holes on that website)!

He's definitely creepy. There's a wealth of photographic evidence to support this too. I suspect most left leaning individuals will overlook his hair sniffing interests as they view him as the lesser of two evils.
That poor girl was definitely 'left leaning' 🤢

Reactions: 2

How fake does that belly look!! 😳 (I'm just tit stirring 🤣)

More free britney:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Secret service have shot someone outside the Whitehouse Trump's briefing had to be cut short ,,,who could it be ?

• Wow

Has anyone seen this?..
Chy-nah! At least some of the UK MSM have picked up on this. Nearly everyone I've spoken to, thinks the virus was man made in a lab there. I guess the next step is to understand why. Hmm 🤔

I see they are now starting to round up anyone who supports democracy in Hong Kong.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen this??? How bleeping weird.
Yeah I saw Sonia Poulton and Shaun Attwood discussing it on their video cast the other day.
Hasbro need to have a serious word with themselves, despicable excuses they gave and a very weak apology.

How fake does that belly look!! 😳 (I'm just tit stirring 🤣)

More free britney:
To be honest that was the 1st thing that came into my head as well swiftly followed by ' she's a bit effing brave doing that at 8/9 months gone' I mean I was lucky if I made it to the loo on time nevermind getting out of a car to throw some shapes while it moves along and all wearing what looks like a support belt too 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would Teen Vogue want to indcontrinate kids into Marxism?

Cant you see how ridiculous some of this drivel is?
Teen vogue are hardly the epitome of publishing appropriate information to their intended audience. I mean “a guide to anal sex” - vile

Reactions: 6
The Secret service have shot someone outside the Whitehouse Trump's briefing had to be cut short ,,,who could it be ?
Any more news?
The China thing freaks me out, they have leant out so much money that's unregulated, I'm sure they are slowly taking over the world without anyone noticing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As I've said in earlier posts I'm not sure how i feel about Trump no one is whiter than white when it comes to scandals but I personally don't think hes a pedalo and respect him for speaking out about trafficking and pedophilia. Just came across this clip supposedly from 2015.

Teen vogue are hardly the epitome of publishing appropriate information to their intended audience. I mean “a guide to anal sex” - vile
Educating young women about sex is ‘vile’?

Would you think it was vile if it was just ‘a
Guide to sex’ with the anal taken out?

Reactions: 8
As I've said in earlier posts I'm not sure how i feel about Trump no one is whiter than white when it comes to scandals but I personally don't think hes a weirdo and respect him for speaking out about trafficking and pedophilia. Just came across this clip supposedly from 2015.

Seriously.. he wished Ghislane Maxwell "well" in a recent interview said he "felt sorry" for her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Seriously.. he wished Ghislane Maxwell "well" in a recent interview said he "felt sorry" for her :ROFLMAO:
He also claimed to know nothing about prince andrew in that same interview which contradicts what I've posted above. I think a poster said earlier they thought it was said in sarcasm he seems the type to be like that too, I often say to people well good luck with that if I know it's going to be a hard or impossible task, it dont mean I'm wishing them luck.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.