Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Killary 😉 I can't remember if we've discussed the letters that were handed out to Killary, Creepy, Action Man and Jeb Bush, at GHW Bush's funeral. Some people think it was a note saying George Jr had flipped on a pending assassination attempt on Trump.

It could be that Action Man was their man 'inside' and that's why he too, received a letter. Action Man would've then gone on to be President.

Some people think it simply said, "They know everything!" Hence the strange, immediate reactions from Jeb and Laura Bush. Killary, on the other hand, barely bats an eyelid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They already have..😂 (Imagine being that angry every day..🤪)

Yes it was...🤔

Found this on Facebook....😳
Smith it is believed wouldn't go along with all the elite wanted done, hence was replaced with Blair.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Has anyone seen this?..

I watched a video somewhere where he gets away with how he is to young girls cus he had a tumour or something that made him do the things he dos hes so creepy 🤮
Ooh, I’ve not heard that one before..
Any excuse though..😉

• Wow
Reactions: 1
100% believe Epstein was bumped off.

Not sure what to make of 9/11. Was it tower 7 that collapsed even though it wasn't hit? And also, the media was reporting it had collapsed before it actually did. Very odd.

Reactions: 8
I think Biden trumps Trump in the Weirdo department..🤪😳

Replaced and “Murdered”?🤔
I probably do know folks that knew him, but never asked. All I remember is when Blair became leader anyone who was at school with him was told to keep quiet (family friend was at school with him and said that at the time). I remember a Spitting Image scene with the shadow cabinet meeting one reading a prophecy saying 'beware the one with the big smile', and in walked Blair with his giant grin (which I never liked)!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
100% believe Epstein was bumped off.

Not sure what to make of 9/11. Was it tower 7 that collapsed even though it wasn't hit? And also, the media was reporting it had collapsed before it actually did. Very odd.
9/11 has been discussed quite extensively upthread. But, it was definitely a false flag operation between the Israeli and US military. I linked a few videos a couple of pages back if you’re interested.

I probably do know folks that knew him, but never asked. All I remember is when Blair became leader anyone who was at school with him was told to keep quiet (family friend was at school with him and said that at the time). I remember a Spitting Image scene with the shadow cabinet meeting and one reading a prophecy saying 'beware the one with the big smile', and in walked Blair with his giant grin (which I never liked)!
Oh wow!! I always thought that Blair did a deal with the devil to get to where he is..
And, remember when he had an affair with Wendi Murdoch? I thought that Rupert would have ruined Blair for that, but it seems that he really is untouchable.

Reactions: 5
9/11 has been discussed quite extensively upthread. But, it was definitely a false flag operation between the Israeli and US military. I linked a few videos a couple of pages back if you’re interested.

Oh wow!! I always thought that Blair did a deal with the devil to get to where he is..
And, remember when he had an affair with Wendi Murdoch? I thought that Rupert would have ruined Blair for that, but it seems that he really is untouchable.
I did ask her years later, all I got was once a bleep, always a bleep. So was never a nice guy! My dad met Gordon Brown before he was PM (he was the doctor in charge when his first child died), and said Brown was a nice enough chap, but should never be PM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Completely agree that Epstein was bumped off and I don’t believe that Maxwell is long for this world :eek:

Reactions: 12
Completely agree that Epstein was bumped off and I don’t believe that Maxwell is long for this world :eek:
No way. Perhaps the Royal's will make her disappear. She has way too much info on people. I find it odd a mugshot hasn't even been released? Did they say why?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.