Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another very rich man has died in tragic circumstances. I’m glad I’m a pauper 😬
Looks like old Joes coke stash has been found in the white House while he’s at camp David 😂
---
Strangely enough MSM and other popular sources of information suddenly become gospel

Should MSM be taken as gospel by anybody?

In fact is there precedent for any person to take what MSM / politicians / corporations say as gospel?
The pandemic being the perfect example! If the gov hasn’t of been caught out lying people would still have believed Hancock was telling the truth, some fought tooth n nail on here after people started questioning things…Seems they’ve now retreated back under their rock 🪨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many of those that act so high and mighty donate their blood? Something so simple, a truly selfless act. I think I can answer that just by reading the way they write.

I have to say though, I love how Pureblood gets right up their noses 😂

• Heart
The pandemic being the perfect example! If the gov hasn’t of been caught out lying people would still have believed Hancock was telling the truth, some fought tooth n nail on here after people started questioning things…Seems they’ve now retreated back under their rock 🪨
Elderly disabled and those with learning disabilities were denied medical care instead given midazolam avoidable deaths, do you think there was people speaking up at the time saying hang on a minute?

Of course people spoke up even if it was just a few and they were shut down by pieces of tit that more or less said shut up you random thick deranged scumbags don’t stand in our way

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Elderly disabled and those with learning disabilities were denied medical care instead given midazolam avoidable deaths, do you think there was people speaking up at the time saying hang on a minute?

Of course people spoke up even if it was just a few and they were shut down by pieces of tit that more or less said shut up you random thick deranged scumbags don’t stand in our way
I definitely did and called all sorts on here ,but the truth always prevails imo….🇨More unusual childhood complications…

• Sad
  • Heart

Has anyone seen the TikTok’s of this lady? Absolutely insane.

People suggesting she was sat next to a shapeshifter. Others saying she was clearly drunk / hallucinating.

I don’t think she was drunk personally

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Has anyone seen the TikTok’s of this lady? Absolutely insane.

People suggesting she was sat next to a shapeshifter. Others saying she was clearly drunk / hallucinating.

I don’t think she was drunk personally
It looked like an act to me she was too calm.

Reactions: 5
what they trying to distract us from if so?
I’d say she’s trying to up her TikTok views ,probably got her fella to film it, if there was a monster on that plain she’d need restrained on the floor, at least I would 😂.

• Haha
Haven't read this whole thread but what ye thinking about this agenda 30 people are talking about. Is it a load of bollocks? Or ?
Sorry you haven't had replies on this. Lots of people don't want to post on here what they really think anymore as they'll just get torn apart on another thread, so I think they're choosing to go elsewhere.

• Heart

Funnily enough I couldn't find a link to The White Rose on Google but it did inform anyone looking, helpfully via Wikipedia that it's a " disinformation group " 🙄🤢🤣

Reactions: 4
is up the vibrational energy theory and also just a cool video…..

• Heart
"A&E were concerned about my blood pressure and clots given that I’d had AZ."
"The hospital advised me to have Pfizer as my second jab. When I questioned this, I was told, ‘Do you want to die from Covid? You’re sick but you’ll be sicker if you catch it.’"

This is a previously published article but it has similarities with my mum's experience. (Except she wasn't daft enough to get a 2nd jab). My mum was very ill for about 10 days with numerous doctor callouts , thought she was dying with an allergic reaction and since then has suffered a myriad of " unknowns" many the same as this lady but with added anaemia/severe vit b 12 deficiency /tinnitus/blackouts/toe problems/eye problems/feelings of going mad. She was diagnosed with POTS but thinks they just wanted to give her a name for her never ending SIDE EFFECTS.
I make no apologies for repeating this story as despite sneerers trying to shut people up, I believe that this is a scenario ( to a greater and lesser extent) that has been playing out quietly up and down the country/World the last 2 and a half years.
Not everyone is a big gob on sm. Sm isn't even a thing in most people's lives that I know.
Talking of big gobs I see the nasty neighbours are putting more and more posters off posting on here.☹
Oh what beautiful people to choose to humiliate and hate on strangers purely because they chose not to have a needless,experimental medical procedure and dare to talk about this and other things they don't understand/agree with. But strangely can't keep away from.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the CIA "leak"

The guy says that the Ukraine/USA are going to false flag the nuclear power plant, make it look like Russia and then use it as an excuse to nuc Russia.

Apparently CIA staff were given money to stock up and sort out bunkers to prepare for nuclear war.

I didn't believe it, until it was reported in the news that Russia are planning to attack the power station.

Personally I can't see nuclear war happening. The rich have it pretty good right now, why messy with that. I think the war is a money making scam, Putin is probably in on it.

Reactions: 4
Is there anybody that knows about how prescriptions and formulary work in UK?

I’ve seen in court case reporting that data has been an issue with gender care for minors that’s the basis of few questions I wanted to ask please

Reactions: 2
"The hospital advised me to have Pfizer as my second jab. When I questioned this, I was told, ‘Do you want to die from Covid? You’re sick but you’ll be sicker if you catch it.’"

This is a previously published article but it has similarities with my mum's experience. (Except she wasn't daft enough to get a 2nd jab). My mum was very ill for about 10 days with numerous doctor callouts , thought she was dying with an allergic reaction and since then has suffered a myriad of " unknowns" many the same as this lady but with added anaemia/severe vit b 12 deficiency /tinnitus/blackouts/toe problems/eye problems/feelings of going mad. She was diagnosed with POTS but thinks they just wanted to give her a name for her never ending SIDE EFFECTS.
I make no apologies for repeating this story as despite sneerers trying to shut people up, I believe that this is a scenario ( to a greater and lesser extent) that has been playing out quietly up and down the country/World the last 2 and a half years.
Not everyone is a big gob on sm. Sm isn't even a thing in most people's lives that I know.
Talking of big gobs I see the nasty neighbours are putting more and more posters off posting on here.☹
Oh what beautiful people to choose to humiliate and hate on strangers purely because they chose not to have a needless,experimental medical procedure and dare to talk about this and other things they don't understand/agree with. But strangely can't keep away from.
Weirdos….I didn’t know that Paxlovid was associated with blood clots especially when taken with certain medications, how many people were prescribed that unbeknownst 🙄

• Sad

You'd have to be a certain kind of sick person to put a laughing emoji on a post about your Mum being ill.
What a vile creature they are. Thankfully anyone reading this can see them for what they are.

Probably best suited to sticking to the 'other side of the fence' where denial is welcomed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you @xyzcba, their contribution to the thread is so insightful 🙄.
Anyone wanting to " debunk" the real conspiracy thread needs to head over to secret celeb goss, much more fast-moving and outrageous than here. It's even has wild, inaccurate theories from the most ardent ct haters. 😂
Hey isn't life a ball in 2023 🙄.
Thankfully I have one .

• Heart
  • Wow
Ooh and laughing at my post too, just to make it obvious to anyone reading who they are! Well done Smellyfishcake, you've clearly got too much time on your hands 😂

• Haha
  • Wow