Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the very detailed post. I've booked marked it so that I can look back on it.

I finished Cell. I'll be honest I wanted a happy ending. For him to reunite with his son after trying so hard to reach him only to find out that he had also turned was kinda cruel.

Still thought it was good, but I got a bit bored after they met the teacher and set fire to the horde . The villain didn't really seem to do much other than just chase them.

---
I do reread the same few books every year without fail. I don't think it was memorable enough to join that list. :LOL:
---
I've got the Plantagenets by Dan brown to finish. My loan expires in 21 days.

If you have the BorrowBox app they also have a new section called ePress where you can read all the popular magazines too including Goodhomes and HomesandGardens!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

"Who would've thought the best part of growing old would be the opportunity to smash one of those automated soul vacuums with a hammer."

For those who seem to have a problem hearing/seeing and thinking 👇.😂

Attachments

Interesting!

Seems the gov have got our psych all sussed out lol

Last edited:
Hey all! New kid here on this thread and definitely late to the party, but I just watched the two hour 2018 doco “Above Majestic.” My mind is officially blown!

"Man-made global warming fearmongering is a hoax, a scam, a fraud.

Come on, politicians and world leaders! Open your eyes and ears and apply common sense and leadership to provide reliable, affordable electricity which has, since the Industrial Revolution, been the sole source of the West’s wealth, health and quality of life."

"The fact that stupid people are often stubborn should not hide the fact that they are not independent. When talking to him, one feels that one is not dealing with him personally, but with catchphrases, slogans, etc. that have taken possession of him. He is under a spell; he is blinded; he is abused in his own being.”"

Guess a "sorry" three years down does make it better.

"Danielle Smith, the current premier of Alberta in Canada, has done something remarkable. She took the bold and unprecedented step of apologizing to unvaccinated Canadians who’ve faced unfair treatment from the government throughout the “pandemic.” But Ms. Smith actually went beyond just issuing an apology, Danielle actually made a promise: anyone who was terminated from their job due to their refusal of the COVID-19 vaccine will be reinstated."

---
BioNTech headed for the courts
The first of MANY and I wonder what else will come out.

🍿
---
This also aged well lol.

---
Guess I can believe it now that FOX news says I can.

1687256223349.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Zombie apocalypse incoming depending on how much you want filled 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Zombie apocalypse incoming depending on how much you want filled 😂
Now add some bionics and ask whether the machine parts will be programmed to notice if their human is no longer functioning and if there's a clever suggestion to e.g. let Alexa take over 'but only in an emergency'...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now add some bionics and ask whether the machine parts will be programmed to notice if their human is no longer functioning and if there's a clever suggestion to e.g. let Alexa take over 'but only in an emergency'...
My Alexa doesn’t understand my accent I’m already in peril 😂

• Haha
My Alexa doesn’t understand my accent I’m already in peril 😂
You know it does that deliberately, right? Testing your patience, seeing how far you can be pushed before you grab the nearest bat/hammer/blender*...?

* delete as applicable, bonus points if you have a throwing-book handy

• Haha
Reactions: 3