Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before covid I never really questioned vaccines.

I follow the lawyer Aaron Siri on twitter.

I do believe only lawyers can get to the truth.

With the Merck's Hep B vaccine trial safety monitoring was for 5 days. GSK only four days.

Automatic tin foil hat for thinking clearly that's not long enough.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Before covid I never really questioned vaccines.

I follow the lawyer Aaron Siri on twitter.

I do believe only lawyers can get to the truth.

With the Merck's Hep B vaccine trial safety monitoring was for 5 days. GSK only four days.

Automatic tin foil hat for thinking clearly that's not long enough.

The trial data for most childhood vaccines are actually terrifying. I read the book "Turtles all the way down" - it was written using all data provided by the manufacturers, and the author has openly offered to be debunked on any of it. Funnily enough, not a single debunk has come forward because it's all fact.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was disgusted to see my local hospital maternity ward posting on Facebook that pregnant women should be getting the covid vax.

Was really please to see people linking articles about it having no proven result for stopping covid and there being no evidence that covid is of significant risk.

I saw the thing about pantriatic cancer, my first thought was a hormonal contraceptive, implants or iuds maybe

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I was disgusted to see my local hospital maternity ward posting on Facebook that pregnant women should be getting the covid vax.

Was really please to see people linking articles about it having no proven result for stopping covid and there being no evidence that covid is of significant risk.

I saw the thing about pantriatic cancer, my first thought was a hormonal contraceptive, implants or iuds maybe
My midwife asked me if I was covid vaccinated and I was like absolutely not! She was like well its safe... as far as we know. I've had numerous letters asking for me to take my 7 Yr old child for it as he's at risk... as he's autistic.

Also I've never messed with contraception bar condoms. Synthetic hormones no thank you. My body unless pregnant is meant to have a period once a month. No I don't want a coil either. Only foreign object I want inside me is my fellas 🍆 thanks. After every baby I've had I've had medical professionals trying to push contraception onto me. Like not being funny but how do use know I don't want more kids and want them close together? I've said for years watch how when people my age hit their 50s how many cases of reproductive cancers there will be cause of these hormones they are shoving in themselves.

Reactions: 9
The NHS push the implant because it's the cheapest for them to provide - I heard this from a nurse.

Reactions: 9
Mr Bezos sells off $8.5 billion of Amazon
Mr Zuckererg sells $428 Million of Meta
Jamie Dimon sells $150 million of JPM.

Wonder why they're dumping stock just like they did before the covid pandemic.

Catherine Herridge warning of a black swan event. 🙃

1709194132194.png

---

Forgot about Zantac, isn’t Omeprazole linked with cancer through prolonged use? Maybe masks the signs?

Reactions: 2
For the ANTIS- to continue your conversation:

• King Charles has been diagnosed with cancer.
• Kate Middleton has had abdominal surgery and not been seen since December.
• Sarah, Duchess of York was diagnosed with skin cancer.
• Prince Edward is ‘stepping back’ from Royal Duties.
• Thomas Kingston, who married into the British Royal Family, died suddenly.
• Jacob Rothschild died.
• King of Norway rushed to hospital with infection.
• Pope Francis rushed to hospital.
• Queen of Denmark announced shock abdication.
• Two Black Horses were spotted with a ‘captured’ White Horse and Black Flag outside Buckingham Palace.

Also I've never messed with contraception bar condoms. Synthetic hormones no thank you. My body unless pregnant is meant to have a period once a month. No I don't want a coil either. Only foreign object I want inside me is my fellas 🍆 thanks. After every baby I've had I've had medical professionals trying to push contraception onto me. Like not being funny but how do use know I don't want more kids and want them close together? I've said for years watch how when people my age hit their 50s how many cases of reproductive cancers there will be cause of these hormones they are shoving in themselves.
You can get the copper coil if you want a more reliable method of non hormonal contraception. It does affect your periods, but I just get Cocodamol and Buscopan OTC and am able to deal with it. As someone with ADHD I would never manage taking a daily pill reliably enough for it to be a safe contraceptive method.

Reactions: 2
My midwife asked me if I was covid vaccinated and I was like absolutely not! She was like well its safe... as far as we know. I've had numerous letters asking for me to take my 7 Yr old child for it as he's at risk... as he's autistic.

I was put on the pill at 14 because that was easier for mum than risk teen pregnancy. It fucked up my hormones, never really went through a full pubity, emotionally stunted. Now I'm in my 30s and having natural cycles for the first time in my life have actual emotions and feel like a different person.

I do have a copper coil which the Dr's really tried to talk me out of and it's fine. I take zinc to counter balance the excess copper.

Hormonal contraception have done women a massive disservice

Reactions: 6