Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@xyzcba I think it’s all
I didn't realise he was taking the boy out for dinners on his own. Obviously that's weird!

Where did that info come from though, I thought the young man in question isn't speaking out?
10yrs ago !

---

------------------------------------------------
👇A bit of Sunday fun...
Who’s Boris been told to bring down? He seems overly accommodating compared to usual 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This video is wierd. The lad is in a suit like he's going to a job interview, they're in a cafe. Phil's moving his hands in a descriptive way, like he's explaining the flow or order of something. For all we know, this is the first meeting they had after he contacted Phil to help him get into showbiz. It's not like a romantic dinner.

But who's the guy and why is he filming them, it was setup maybe but by who?

Again I'm not backing PS, just asking questions.

• Heart
Im sure it was all a co inky dink that guy being there the same exact time as Philip and MM the runner 😉

I think he is called Jack the one filming he is a YouTube or TikTok person

Im sure it was all a co inky dink that guy being there the same exact time as Philip and MM the runner 😉

I think he is called Jack the one filming he is a YouTube or TikTok person
I don't believe in coincidences anymore 😂

• Haha
This video is wierd. The lad is in a suit like he's going to a job interview, they're in a cafe. Phil's moving his hands in a descriptive way, like he's explaining the flow or order of something. For all we know, this is the first meeting they had after he contacted Phil to help him get into showbiz. It's not like a romantic dinner.

Again I'm not backing PS, just asking questions.
I didn’t say romantic dinner, MM was at a stage school so obviously interested in showbiz I just think it’s odd that PS took time out of his busy schedule when there’s numerous mentors for tips , why wouldn’t a parent accompany their 14yr old if indeed it was a formal meeting, surely a guardian would need to see what a minors signing up to? …I think the YTer just happened to be there? Unless somebody wanted it out there? After all Joanie said everyone knew.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t looked into the Schofield drama a lot, so don't feel I know enough to comment.
---
I never personally believed there were microchips in the vaccines.

In our brains though sounds like a good idea: 🤣

I haven’t looked into the Schofield drama a lot, so don't feel I know enough to comment.
---
I never personally believed there were microchips in the vaccines.

In our brains though sounds like a good idea: 🤣

Let’s all get our brains chipped up so we can fit in and be like the best and brightest 🤣

*Edit to add the Schofield thing is just another person in power that has been protected that is now being hung out to dry for whatever purpose maybe so people don’t focus on other things

Last edited:
  • Heart
The brass neck of these so called journalists.

Reactions: 5
The brass neck of these so called journalists.

Journalists? What journalists are you talking about the paid mouth pieces that know how to read autocue / write as directed and happy to keep quiet about all kinds of abuse to do well for themselves?

Yes it's a sorry state of affairs.
I struggle to think of any other kind still operating freely.

Yes it's a sorry state of affairs.
I struggle to think of any other kind still operating freely.
Yes, here seems to be one of the very few places freedom of thought is allowed. But even then....

TB the next big scare story, dying in droves in SA scientists want people screened for it on arrival ( UK) they need to find a one-shot cure before it overtakes covid.

Reactions: 3
TB the next big scare story, dying in droves in SA scientists want people screened for it on arrival ( UK) they need to find a one-shot cure before it overtakes covid.
We already have testing, treatments and a vaccine for TB though.

My grandmother caught it when I was in year 9. I spent a lot of time with her so they offered it for us too.
---
Song for today:

Reactions: 6
We already have testing, treatments and a vaccine for TB though.

My grandmother caught it when I was in year 9. I spent a lot of time with her so they offered it for us too.
---
Song for today:

Don’t know if it’s a new strain, it’s headline news in the Mirror

Reactions: 1
Just need to search the patent archives for what's been added recently lol. 🤪
---
Don’t know if it’s a new strain, it’s headline news in the Mirror
Ohh not seen it yet, either way it's time to.....

1685969134095.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8