Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry about my typing errors. I can’t edit my posts.
---
The body and mind does go into shut down mode after trauma. The pandemic years were traumatic. Especially the policies about funerals and visiting dying/sick relatives.

---
Lots of posts online about the changes they saw in their kids with no contact with their friends.

Speech delays from the masks are not a conspiracy theory either. When one of the doctors in the complication above later says masking damaged her child.

So I do think there is more apathy floating around.
---
---

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
OPINION
Ukraine accelerates the Great Reset

When the US confiscated Russia’s dollar reserves, the world got a wake-up call

By JAN KRIKKEMARCH 17, 2022

A dollar reset

The idea of a “reset” of the global system gained currency after the 2008 financial crisis triggered by the collapse of the investment bank Lehman Brothers. The US government spent trillions of dollars to prevent a meltdown of the financial system.

When the dust settled, a growing number of financial and economic experts warned that the massive US debt fueled by “quantitative easing” (expansion of the money supply) would ultimately cause massive inflation and undermine the role of the dollar as the global reserve currency.

In 2014, Dutch financial journalist Willem Middelkoop published The Big Reset: War on Gold and the Financial Endgame. He argued that the US would try to keep the dollar the dominant currency by engineering a reset of the financial system. He predicted that gold would be one of the anchors of the new financial system. The price of gold could triple to reflect a de facto devaluation of the dollar.

Ukraine upended the conventional “reset” scenarios. The US cutting off the Russian central bank from the dollar system was the proverbial game-changer. The US government has used its control over the dollar system against countries like Venezuela, North Korea, and Iran at will. But when it confiscated Russia’s dollar reserves, the world had a wake-up call.

Countries not directly allied with the US will look to reduce their exposure to the dollar system. China has been piggybacking the dollar system and had no immediate need to challenge the dollar, but with the US increasing its involvement in Taiwan, China has reasons to be concerned.

The removal of Russia from the dollar system made clear that US financial power could act without legal constraints. China already has so-called currency swap agreements with dozens of countries to bypass the dollar system, but it now could feel the need to develop a yuan-centered payment system for international transactions.

Reactions: 3
And avoid any "information " on products given out by the BBC.
"THE BBC has set up a new ‘disinformation unit’, BBC Verify. Marianna Spring, the BBC’s Disinformation Correspondent, says she is currently studying ‘the UK’s conspiracy theory movement’ which she claims has ‘evolved and intensified’ since the Chinese coronavirus outbreak. Spring identified ‘alternative media’ as a source of so-called conspiracy theories."

‘I’m looking at the way alternative media is funded, I’m looking at its impact on local communities, I’m looking at its connections with far-right figures and also its foreign links,’ she said."

"The millennial journalist’s reference to ‘far right’ rather gives the game away. Evidently disinformation from the left wing or globalists is OK then! And what she means by far right is not neo-Nazi, but ordinary conservative, Christian views, once upon regarded as mainstream and still held by most of the British public."

"The whole thing is laughable anyway, because the BBC itself is one of the biggest sources of disinformation, certainly where climate change is concerned. So I suggest BBC Verify begin by looking into the BBC’s own coverage."
"Roger Harrabin, the BBC’s former Energy and Environment Analyst, let the cat out of the bag last year when he tweeted that the BBC has long been trying to ‘knit climate change into the fabric of the daily news’. In other words, try to link every bit of bad weather, famine or other disaster to global warming, in the most surreptitious way possible. Little wonder that only 44 per cent of Brits trust the BBC’s journalists to be truthful."

"The above examples are only the tip of the iceberg. It would be a full-time job for Marianna Spring and her team to monitor all the disinformation the BBC spews out."

Reactions: 6
"The millennial journalist’s reference to ‘far right’ rather gives the game away. Evidently disinformation from the left wing or globalists is OK then! And what she means by far right is not neo-Nazi, but ordinary conservative, Christian views, once upon regarded as mainstream and still held by most of the British public."
It’s increasingly right wing this far right that nazi nazi on reasonable views held by most people

Reactions: 2
Yeah the entire country IS in uproar...over an open secret, abuse of power non story involving 2 adults in daytime TV land 🙄. That's been long known about .
Distractions, Distractions, Distractions.

• Heart
Why the Indians asked Pfizer for their own safety trials before letting them in again with covid vaccines.

1685735489341.png

---

Reactions: 5
Yeah the entire country IS in uproar...over an open secret, abuse of power non story involving 2 adults in daytime TV land 🙄. That's been long known about .
Distractions, Distractions, Distractions.

It's overkill isn't it, just more bandwagon mob mentality.

Cheryl Cole met the One Direction kid (who became the father of her child) when he was 14. Didn't see a huge witchhunt then. Yes the age gap is disgusting. So is Al Pacino who's just had another child in his 80s, with a woman in her 20s. Not much uproar there either.

I don't condone what he did, but as you say, 2 consenting adults. Likely a lot of the uproar is caused by the homophobic brigade.

I don't condone what he did, but as you say, 2 consenting adults. Likely a lot of the uproar is caused by the homophobic brigade.
Do you really think that a lot of the uproar over Schofield is caused by homophobic people ?

Do you really think that a lot of the uproar over Schofield is caused by homophobic people ?
No I don't think I worded that right.

I think he's being used by the virtue signalling brigade as the new public enemy, with an extra pile on because he's gay.

Do you think it all seems oddly excessive?

Especially as its been known about for years but the ott outrage only starts en masse , on cue.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@xyzcba I think it’s all a show bread and circus

Sorry if I was a bit direct just at my limit of seeing that word associated with what’s happening with him

Homophobic people exist not all criticism of a gay person is homophobia but it’s being thrown about to stop people talking as is threats of suicide blood on hands

These people actually reading through all these Schofield threads would be spending their time on other threads for example the Munro and Price threads the TikTok people they move so quick what does that say about peoples interests

Lauren Goodger losing her baby had her thread on warp speed when it got turned back on people love a feeding frenzy at least with Schofield more people will realise the smoke and mirrors controlled narrative propaganda bs world we live in

Last edited:
@xyzcba I think it’s all a show bread and circus

Sorry if I was a bit direct just at my limit of seeing that word associated with what’s happening with him

Homophobic people exist not all criticism of a gay person is homophobia but it’s being thrown about to stop people talking as is threats of suicide blood on hands

These people actually reading through all these Schofield threads would be spending their time on other threads for example the Munro and Price threads the TikTok people they move so quick what does that say about peoples interests

Lauren Goodger losing her baby had her thread on warp speed when it got turned back on people love a feeding frenzy at least with Schofield more people will realise the smoke and mirrors controlled narrative propaganda bs world we live in
That's ok, no need to apologise. I haven't looked at his thread on here so I didn't realise that was happening. I was more thinking of the standard Daily Fail commenter/reader who are of a certain demographic, many of which are likely to harbour homophobic thoughts.

Reactions: 2
It's overkill isn't it, just more bandwagon mob mentality.

Cheryl Cole met the One Direction kid (who became the father of her child) when he was 14. Didn't see a huge witchhunt then. Yes the age gap is disgusting. So is Al Pacino who's just had another child in his 80s, with a woman in her 20s. Not much uproar there either.

I don’t think it is tbh , I’d personally have to question why a middle aged adult was taking a child out to dinner and overly interested in that child, also why the parents were letting their child go on dinner dates with an adult in the first place, or maybe I’m too cautious??

I don’t think it is tbh , I’d personally have to question why a middle aged adult was taking a child out to dinner and overly interested in that child, also why the parents were letting their child go on dinner dates with an adult in the first place, or maybe I’m too cautious??
I didn't realise he was taking the boy out for dinners on his own. Obviously that's weird!

Where did that info come from though, I thought the young man in question isn't speaking out?

------------------------------------------------
👇A bit of Sunday fun...
That was funny Pod but also made me sad when I saw midazolam mention so many vulnerable people had avoidable deaths

I was under the impression you could go back and access data from phones but Boris is being told he can’t get his safely it’s a bit confusing

Boris Johnson to bypass government on Covid WhatsApps

By Kate Whannel BBC News 2 June 2023

Taken from

In a letter to Baroness Hallett, Mr Johnson said that he understood why the government was taking legal action, but that he was "perfectly content" to release messages he had already sent to the Cabinet Office.

Mr Johnson added he would like to send messages pre-dating April 2021, but that he had been told he could no longer access his phone from that period "safely".

Security concerns were raised over the phone, after it emerged the number had been freely available on the internet for 15 years.

The messages received before this date would be likely to cover discussions about the coronavirus lockdowns implemented in 2020.

Mr Johnson said he wanted to "test" the advice received from the security services and had asked the Cabinet Office for assistance in turning his old phone on securely.

He added he no longer had access to his contemporaneous notebooks as he had handed these to the Cabinet Office.

• Heart
  • Sad