Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the actresses said they had to wait 17 years, before the truth could be told. Those kids often became the main breadwinner in their family, which is a huge pressure of having to stay silent.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That's AZ admitting their vaccine can cause a "rare" blood clot.

To think we were all labeled as being daft for not taking it 4 years ago 🙃

Reactions: 9
That's AZ admitting their vaccine can cause a "rare" blood clot.

To think we were all labeled as being daft for not taking it 4 years ago 🙃
Just catching up with the news on it. What a very sinister period. I remember the harassment texts from the NHS and getting “outed” at work for not having a vaccine, after months of having to listen to “anti-vax” bile. Let’s hope the next time we’re still able to refuse.

Does anyone know if these are immediate-term side effects or can they occur in people long after? I would lose my mind worrying about it, probably the reason why a lot of people dig their heels in.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just catching up with the news on it. What a very sinister period. I remember the harassment texts from the NHS and getting “outed” at work for not having a vaccine, after months of having to listen to “anti-vax” bile. Let’s hope the next time we’re still able to refuse.

Does anyone know if these are immediate-term side effects or can they occur in people long after? I would lose my mind worrying about it, probably the reason why a lot of people dig their heels in.
I think there's a chance they can occur later. Who knows what it's doing at a cellular level and when it would rear its head.

A member of my family works in the medical field and the amount of young people (and old too) that have been vaccine injured is astounding. Myocarditis being a huge one, these were people who were young fit and healthy, but still if you mention it people think you're out of your mind and it's all nonsense although some people are now starting to open their eyes I suppose, although a lot more Drs are willing to accept the vaccine is the cause apparently

• Sad
If you want to see the definition of insanity check out Ann Russell on TikTok. She’s still getting boosters even with cancer!

My mums the same, has cancer but getting the boosters. Her cousin has just passed from cancer and she was adamant it was the covid vaccinations that caused her cancer

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My mums the same, has cancer but getting the boosters. Her cousin has just passed from cancer and she was adamant it was the covid vaccinations that caused her cancer
Sorry to hear about your mum. I’ve never known so many people to have cancer as I do now. My uncles best friend got diagnosed with stage 4 stomach and died within 24 hours of diagnosis. I can’t believe these injections haven’t banned yet. Now they’re even planning on giving mRNA cancer injections to cancer patients! I never thought this madness would still be going on in 2024.

• Sad
Sorry to hear about your mum. I’ve never known so many people to have cancer as I do now. My uncles best friend got diagnosed with stage 4 stomach and died within 24 hours of diagnosis. I can’t believe these injections haven’t banned yet. Now they’re even planning on giving mRNA cancer injections to cancer patients! I never thought this madness would still be going on in 2024.
Oh thats awful.
Same. My girls great nan passed from a rare aggressive cancer, my mums cousin passed from a type of blood cancer, a school mum had colon cancer which has returned after a year, a friend had lung cancer and mum has breast cancer which I'm unsure has gone tbh as she doesn't talk about it.

• Sad