Conspiracy Theories #22 Distractions, distractions, distractions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely rainbow should be free to comment things here she's seen there?
Comment on things on the actual thread they were written on, yes, of course (like I'm doing here)... but quote a section of my long, personal post from last night, out of context on a totally different thread, without attributing me to it, I don't feel that's on, no. 🙁

@Pod I was watching this documentary about Richard Huckle. Britain's most prolific pweirdo at one point.

He posted that he liked watching the kids grow. Most of the pictures now used are from the social media accounts of parents (mainly instagram).

On the family thread I follow someone posted the video from a German hacker who had gained access and warned the parents but it was obvious one mother knew exactly what she was doing- skimpy dresses with photos right next to her young daughters.

They have all been warned but choose to ignore the dangers of sharing their photographs.
---
Please report any posts that you feel are not appropriate.
---
Edit : Found the mother's account. It's very cringe. She's got more than 100k followers.
1685122841958.png

1685122864394.png

1685122879822.png

Also I'm sorry I should have put all the other stuff under a spoiler. Don't want to trigger anyone accidently.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I like the side by side comparisons between 2021 and 2023.

"Lockdowns do more harm then good".
"Covid deaths are being overcounted"
"Covid started in a lab in China"

Oh no I liked Trevor Noah. Missed him calling us "morons".

1685126166588.png

1685126200233.png

Reactions: 4
Comment on things on the actual thread they were written on, yes, of course (like I'm doing here)... but quote a section of my long, personal post from last night, out of context on a totally different thread, without attributing me to it, I don't feel that's on, no. 🙁
I'm sorry you're not happy, I don't think any of us post things to deliberately cause upset.

But with respect, everything that gets posted here gets supposedly 'ripped to shreds' over there. I have to be honest, surely you can see you're asking for a double standard?

Reactions: 2
Ooops can you still try to argue that systemic biodistribution is not possible?

"It is one thing to have inflammation in one’s bicep, but it is quite another to have it in your heart muscle, liver, ovaries,"

"What is really troubling, however, is that this document was dated November 9, 2020—meaning, prior to any Emergency Use Authorization or public use of Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine."

---
“Biting the hand that feeds you. That’s what you’re doing, Mary Logan, biting the hand that feeds you.” :

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
They found that instead of reducing mortality, supposedly the whole point of vaccines, the DTP vaccine increased it by ten times. The vaccinated infants 3-5 months old died much more often than the unvaccinated ones!

Shocked by the unexpected and disappointing (for him as a vaccine researcher) findings of his 2017 study, Dr. Aaby undertook another study in 2018 to see if his results were a fluke.

They weren’t:

Last edited:
  • Sad
What is ‘Disease X’? COVID experts warn it could cause deadlier pandemic

By Marc Lallanilla May 24, 2023

The term Disease X is used by the WHO as a placeholder to describe a disease that’s unknown to medical science as a cause of human infections.

And as a new disease agent — whether it’s a virus, a bacterium, a fungus or other agent — there likely won’t be any vaccines or few, if any, treatments available.

“This isn’t the stuff of science fiction,” Dr. Richard Hatchett, of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, told the Telegraph. “This is a scenario we have to prepare for. This is Disease X.”

Chinese lab leak likely behind COVID outbreak: US Energy Department

By Bruce Golding February 26, 2023

White House backs gain-of-function research, still doubts COVID lab leak

By Steven Nelson February 27, 2023 | 4:58pm

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration insisted Monday there remains no “consensus” about whether COVID-19 leaked from a Chinese lab, despite a new Energy Department assessment that it likely did — while defending gain-of-function research, which critics say may have caused the pandemic.

Fauci sneered at lab leak concerns after pushing paper to disprove theory

By Josh Christenson March 6, 2023 | 1:49pm

Former White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly dismissed concerns that the COVID-19 pandemic began with a lab leak in Wuhan, China — after he commissioned a paper to “disprove” the theory, according to newly released emails.

• Heart

Omg this is truly shocking to me.
A doctor whose crime is caring about peoples health.
This is uķ 2023.

What I will never understand about the dumbed down uk is people show more outrage at non entities actions on reality tv/soaps/daytime shows or Hollywood vanity trials than the issues that matter.
I remember being so frustrated during the weapons of mass destruction crime that everyone around me was more concerned about a soap opera storyline 😞. My dad always said the only thing that would get the natives rioting would be if they took Coronation Street off the air.
I also think the widespread drugging up of the population helps with the general apathy. How happy the powers must be with the added addictions to junk food,smartphones and brain rotting sites like tiktok .

Reactions: 3
Comrades please do continue to report any of my recent posts if you feel they are not appropriate and would follow the definition of hate speech which is as follows:

Abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or similar grounds. With a real life example below:

"The X are like crocodiles; the more you give them meat, they want more."

-Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel, August 28, 2000.

1685190343986.png

On a side note I'm going through a Will Young phase. Love his crying on the bathroom floor song at the moment.
---
Six versions is always a good number.

1685191323641.png

---
How insta is used by p weirdos :
1685192332005.png

Last edited:
My previous haunting and harassment example:

Wait until they read my posts on the gender threads.

#Bigot
#TERF

1685198862645.png

---
Example 2 for #transparency as the insta huns say:

1685200154908.png

---
Not in order the second was the first response.
---
Tattle isn't as large as Reddit and much slower. It's not hard to notice posts by others over time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmmmm seeing this is a chatter thread now guys I’m just wondering on your opinions. If you felt sick because someone disagreed with your comments on a gossip forum would you continue to post about it on the gossip forum? or would you maybe go and have a breather until you realise that people on gossip forums will all have different opinions and when you go out of your way to look for those opinions you might not enjoy the read. Any advice for a dear friend?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d just skip over and not bother searching !it’s not like we owe people anything or vice versa !!
---
If there’s suspicion of people with multiple accounts I think the mods can check I’m sure I’ve seen them rhyme off said accounts once they’ve been reported 😂…I always think once something rings a bell it keeps getting louder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hmmmm seeing this is a chatter thread now guys I’m just wondering on your opinions. If you felt sick because someone disagreed with your comments on a gossip forum would you continue to post about it on the gossip forum? or would you maybe go and have a breather until you realise that people on gossip forums will all have different opinions and when you go out of your way to look for those opinions you might not enjoy the read. Any advice for a dear friend?
Polite request - can posters who've been engaging with this just stop it now please? I didn't ask for this level of scrutiny or ridicule. A comment I made on another thread was shunted onto this thread out of context, and without acknowledgement, by rainbowlemon and has led, as evidenced, to all this subsequent attention. I never asked for it. I don't desire it. I don't have alternate tattle accounts (I don't know if that's even possible).
In other words, can you and any others who've been part of this leave me alone on here. Always happy to engage on other threads where I actually post willingly.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'd burn down the Sept.

🤭

• Haha
Maddie McCann buried in a hotel foundation by her parents? One of us! One of us! One of us!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Polite request - can posters who've been engaging with this just stop it now please? I didn't ask for this level of scrutiny or ridicule. A comment I made on another thread was shunted onto this thread out of context, and without acknowledgement, by rainbowlemon and has led, as evidenced, to all this subsequent attention. I never asked for it. I don't desire it. I don't have alternate tattle accounts (I don't know if that's even possible).
In other words, can you and any others who've been part of this leave me alone on here. Always happy to engage on other threads where I actually post willingly.
The original quotes I referenced were from comments made about the covid vaccine and the number of injuries that have been caused. I did not agree with your comment that "this does not imply causality" when there have been cases that have been proven by a coroner. As this is a forum it would follow that there will be replies to posts contributors choose to make and we are not mandated to only post on a particular thread or in a set way.

I understand this might be a difficult time for you, but I have said nothing about your sick relative or you personally that falls under the definition of online abuse or harassment.

If I have been accused of haunting and hounding other posters, unlike others I will no longer remain silent. I chose to respond and posted the TWO interactions I have had with that other person.

It is optional to read this thread, as is the same for us and the ANTI thread. These are not direct messages into anyone's private inbox. I am not responsible for what others post. I don't mean to be unkind, but I am also not responsible for the hurt you may feel either after choosing to read my replies that disagree with the extent of vaccine injuries.

Not an eye for an eye, but similarly comments about me have also been posted by a Squirrel without nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9