Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said you could use your anti-thread to debunk CT rather than piss-take. But you don't. Then you start talking about the vaccine thread. This thread is not the vaccine thread.

Im out of this, yet again we will go around in circles of your making. Have a wonderful weekend
I have done, as have others. 🙃 Likewise, enjoy yours.

@Prefrontalmedialcortex your anti ct thread is literally just you lot bitching about this thread so what on earth are you doing over here telling us not to talk about your discussions 😂 do you even realise how ridiculous you look when you post here.
You also seem to target this group of members but I find it interesting that you have not commented once on the painful periods after vaccine thread, I am surprised you haven’t sent them one of your peer studied reviews that the vaccine is completely safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Prefrontalmedialcortex your anti ct thread is literally just you lot bitching about this thread so what on earth are you doing over here telling us not to talk about your discussions 😂 do you even realise how ridiculous you look when you post here.
You also seem to target this group of members but I find it interesting that you have not commented once on the painful periods after vaccine thread, I am surprised you haven’t sent them one of your peer studied reviews that the vaccine is completely safe!
I don’t why you think what we say is directed to here or individual users when CT is a general topic that is spoken about and most users on there know one person who is into CT’s. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am not targetting anyone.

This may be called the CT thread but we mostly discuss real events that are happening and if it gets on your nerves so much then go back to your little anti ct sheeple thread where you can continue living with your head in the clouds.
I am quite content with how I live thanks. It doesn’t get on my nerves, just don’t see why the echoing of what we talk about when it is not directed at people on here. 👍🏻 One user mentioned the apocalypse and prepping and then it was mentioned here when it wasn’t even about anyone on here.

Time for a new thread if anyone has any title suggestions. Would be good to somehow include the great reset or the WEF in there as I think it would bring more people to the thread. They might just scroll past thinking we are talking about flat earth and aliens on here 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s talking then it just seems like blatant mocking with an open air of hostility.

“They should be shot” .
“And worst they’re breeding”

I know I’m openly more sensitive because my brother is sick again but it doesn’t seem to be us filled with hate.
Wishing your brother a speedy recovery, if possible, and sending healing to you both ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My boss told me that by donating blood "allegedly" we can get rid of the vaccine. Also, detoxing the liver helps. I really don't know because it is a RNA/DNA targeting vaccine but it won't hurt trying.
I don’t think I’ll be getting the leaches out for my brother yet but we’re trying to do everything we did before and he’s on medication too so we’re not completely #antiscience.

Himalayan salt baths.It was epsom salts previously.
More salmon
Better quality eggs
Fruit/ veg drinks
Turmeric tablets
Massages
Ginger drinks
Probiotics

Wishing your brother a speedy recovery, if possible, and sending healing to you both ✨
I would have left if it wasn’t for you guys. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just been out for a meal with my in-laws and my brother in law didn't come as his health is deteriorating quite rapidly. He's had numerous tests, still more to come as they can't figure out what's going on but at the moment the conclusion is his immune system is completely shot, he's also coming out with lesions on his face but again they don't know what's causing it. He's 52. I work in the NHS as does he (different trust) and he had quite choice words towards me when I wouldn't get vaccinated. I'm not suggesting anything to him about his health as I don't want to go there with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just been out for a meal with my in-laws and my brother in law didn't come as his health is deteriorating quite rapidly. He's had numerous tests, still more to come as they can't figure out what's going on but at the moment the conclusion is his immune system is completely shot, he's also coming out with lesions on his face but again they don't know what's causing it. He's 52. I work in the NHS as does he (different trust) and he had quite choice words towards me when I wouldn't get vaccinated. I'm not suggesting anything to him about his health as I don't want to go there with him.
So sorry to hear this. It's such a hard subject to talk about as lot of people are still in denial about vaccine injuries. Does he think his health decline could be vaccine related?

Reactions: 6
So sorry to hear this. It's such a hard subject to talk about as lot of people are still in denial about vaccine injuries. Does he think his health decline could be vaccine related?
I don't know, I haven’t had that conversation with him but he will probably deny it. My dad had a stroke 48 hrs after having his booster last year but is adamant that it was nothing to do with the vaccine.🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't know, I haven’t had that conversation with him but he will probably deny it. My dad had a stroke 48 hrs after having his booster last year but is adamant that it was nothing to do with the vaccine.🤷‍♀️
Yeah that's the same as my mum. Even though my nana died within a few short weeks of having it, and her partners sister died from a stroke after having it. I never discuss it with her because unless she is open to talking about it then it would only cause arguments. My dad had it but he has since opened his eyes to what's going on so he would never have another. Such a difficult conversation to have with people.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Do you guys think billionaires who actually have the means to build and buy bunkers are also called silly ?

Do I think I would survive a nuclear attack in London? No. Rather go in the first blast then deal with radiation sickness.

Do i think I would survive a zombie apocalypse? Not really. I personally don’t even have a car or a second or third home to escape to. My private Island which i joked about wasn’t real either.

Prepare or don’t. Just don’t expect anyone to put your family ahead of theirs. It’s not us fighting to buy the last can of kidney beans or bottle of oil.
There are still news articles from last year online were they claim that right wing extremists are prepping for doomsday lol 😂
I also read somewhere that the Kardashians have a bunker ? lol

Reactions: 3
There are still news articles from last year online were they claim that right wing extremists are prepping for doomsday lol 😂
There are some absolutely huge underground cities I suppose you would call them all filled with supplies and luxury homes.

I, like all the other preppers I know only prep for things like the grid going down or food not getting to the shops. I have always said, I never want to be near any shops trying to find food for my family when the food runs out.

Reactions: 8
There are some absolutely huge underground cities I suppose you would call them all filled with supplies and luxury homes.

I, like all the other preppers I know only prep for things like the grid going down or food not getting to the shops. I have always said, I never want to be near any shops trying to find food for my family when the food runs out.
nah just say you're unvaxxed and they go away immediately

but jokes aside, this is true, this American saying comes to mind:
"only three meals away from anarchy" as we can see from some "third world" countries

Reactions: 5
My boss told me that by donating blood "allegedly" we can get rid of the vaccine. Also, detoxing the liver helps. I really don't know because it is a RNA/DNA targeting vaccine but it won't hurt trying.
But by donating blood if you're vaccinated might mean your polluting someone elses body with the jab 😪. Ive read on various pages once youve had it you cant get rid of it, it moves to every organ

It probably doubles up as their satanic church to worship the devil

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you guys think billionaires who actually have the means to build and buy bunkers are also called silly ?

Do I think I would survive a nuclear attack in London? No. Rather go in the first blast then deal with radiation sickness.

Do i think I would survive a zombie apocalypse? Not really. I personally don’t even have a car or a second or third home to escape to. My private Island which i joked about wasn’t real either.

Prepare or don’t. Just don’t expect anyone to put your family ahead of theirs. It’s not us fighting to buy the last can of kidney beans or bottle of oil.
I can't imagine a fate worse than living in a world where everything and every one I love is dead, dying or destroyed. I was 12 years old when Threads was on the telly. I have known with pure certaintly ever since that I do not want to be Ruth. The true genius of that film was that it showed the brutal truth of the words of Nikita Khrushchev "And the living shall envy the dead."

Do NOT watch this clip if you are sensitive to rea;istic scenes of blood, gore, violence and suffering.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think I’ll be getting the leaches out for my brother yet but we’re trying to do everything we did before and he’s on medication too so we’re not completely #antiscience.

Himalayan salt baths.It was epsom salts previously.
More salmon
Better quality eggs
Fruit/ veg drinks
Turmeric tablets
Massages
Ginger drinks
Probiotics

I would have left if it wasn’t for you guys. ❤
I would add to that:

- Bare feet on the grass/earth for at least 30 mins a day
- Natural light (sunlight but even when it’s cloudy) for 10-30 minutes at sunrise, midday and sunset (no glasses or contact lens - research sun gazing, don’t directly stare at the sun)
- Castor oil packs for detoxing and pain relief

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.