Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I do have a British passport and have grown up in London, the blood in my veins comes from another country that suffered under British rule for over 300 years. We’re not patriotic. That’s just something that is.

The constant coverage can be triggering and can stir up lots of emotions for many. It’s not just on TV though- they changed the majority of the bus posters in Brighton. Vision express also had a photo up.My friend also posted about it.
Exactly this. I have taken the Queens death to educate about why for some, this is not something everyone mourns.

and while in this thought, and looking into plight of Ireland, it was the same that people would happily allow others starve and freeze to death. That evil is still in the elites blood!

Reactions: 7
Very happy to have found this thread. The world is crazy and the sheep believes is us (all of us awake from the dream) that are crazy. I have been reading The vigilant Citizen since 17 years old. That is how my journey to open my eyes begun.

So many crazy things happening, enough to crush even the strongest of the spirits. I hate when so many puertoricans say that this mess is exclusive from Puerto Rico. The world is a mess, and soon that man is going to stand up and say "I am here, let it be peace".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish my IQ was much higher so that I too could have rolled my sleeve up 3 times for an unknown, untested, unnecessary experimental drug 🙃.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish my IQ was much higher so that I too could have rolled my sleeve up 3 times for an unknown, untested, unnecessary experimental drug 🙃.
I can't help wonder if people who've had it worry about their health now. My mum came back from Spain on Thursday and somebody had a medical episode (again!). Had heart palpitations and had to sit at the back of the plane with an oxygen mask on. It's happening all of the time now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Good little boys and girls who did what they were told. Aren’t they the dangerous ones?

Just wondering aren’t you bursting to tell everyone who faced a winter of severe death for being unvaccinated that “you were right”!

I’ve never said that to my brother or my cousin.

There’s no need to be so unkind.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On the subject of the Queen's death being 'triggering' for some. My Irish gran was repeatedly raped by a priest and beaten by nuns during her teenage years in Ireland.This was not uncommon back then and abuse still happens today. The coverage of the Queen's death and the period of mourning is only short term...my gran has had to bear that cross all her life as she's surrounded by churches, images of religious insignia in everyday life both in the real life on TV

She's had to come face to face with priests and nuns when she attends family weddings. Ireland has its own dark history in human trafficking. Pregnant teens who were mostly pregnant as a result of rape were put in workhouses then had the new borns snatched from them then sold on to rich American couples.

I think some peoples' thinking is truly blinkered when it comes to history. No country has a
clean sheet when it comes to human right abuse. The phrase 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones' springs to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Pain at the end of the day is pain. It’s not a competition for who has it worse.

The coverage might still bring up lots of emotions for others who have suffered a loss and shouldn’t be minimized because it’s not deemed to be severe enough and trivial. If it’s triggering to someone it’s still triggering.

I’m sorry for what your grandmother went through too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you guys think billionaires who actually have the means to build and buy bunkers are also called silly ?

Do I think I would survive a nuclear attack in London? No. Rather go in the first blast then deal with radiation sickness.

Do i think I would survive a zombie apocalypse? Not really. I personally don’t even have a car or a second or third home to escape to. My private Island which i joked about wasn’t real either.

Prepare or don’t. Just don’t expect anyone to put your family ahead of theirs. It’s not us fighting to buy the last can of kidney beans or bottle of oil.

Reactions: 10
Do you guys think billionaires who actually have the means to build and buy bunkers are also called silly ?

Do I think I would survive a nuclear attack in London? No. Rather go in the first blast then deal with radiation sickness.

Do i think I would survive a zombie apocalypse? Not really. I personally don’t even have a car or a second or third home to escape to. My private Island which i joked about wasn’t real either.

Prepare or don’t. Just don’t expect anyone to put your family ahead of theirs. It’s not us fighting to buy the last can of kidney beans or bottle of oil.
Why are you and others echoing what is said on the other thread? We just spoke about preppers/apocalypse and here you are commenting about it. Just to make it clear people are generally speaking and not aimed at individuals on here. 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why are you and others echoing what is said on the other thread? We just spoke about preppers/apocalypse and here you are commenting about it. Just to make it clear people are generally speaking and not aimed at individuals on here. 👍🏻
Really? everything we talk about here its not long followed by those posting about the same thing there. every single time!

We talk about CT here, and we post links and videos to show what we are talking about.. Unlike the other thread, we don't post just to take the piss out of those who don't believe us.

You could use your time to debunk what we say, but you don't, you just point and laugh at the people who believe CT.

Your thread is the only thread on tattle that seems to be allowed to stay to just take the piss out of other members. beliefs Occasionally posting about things we haven't talked about very recently does not mean nothing is about us

Last edited:
  • Heart
There’s talking then it just seems like blatant mocking with an open air of hostility.

“They should be shot” .
“And worst they’re breeding”

I know I’m openly more sensitive because my brother is sick again but it doesn’t seem to be us filled with hate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And one more time for cheap seats in the back, if you don't like what we post on here, then don't read here! I don't read that other thread because I have zero interest in what's posted on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Really? everything we talk about here its not long followed by those posting about the same thing there. every single time!

We talk about CT here, and we post links and videos to show what we are talking about.. Unlike the other thread, we don't post just to take the piss out of those who don't believe us.

You could use your time to debunk what we say, but you don't, you just point and laugh at the people who believe CT.

Your thread is the only thread on tattle that seems to be allowed to stay to just take the piss out of other members. beliefs Occasionally posting about things we haven't talked about very recently does not mean nothing is about us
Every single time? Do you keep track of everything that is posted. 🧐 Some topics spoken will be of similar nature since it might be an event that is in the news or social media. Such as the Queen’s death. Doesn’t mean we are directing what we say to you or we are talking about you.

You do take the piss out of people who take the vaccine, calling people sheep, saying they’re still asleep so not sure why the holier than thou act but whatever makes you feel better. Just to repeat myself again the thread is not there to take the piss out of specific people on Tattle. We talk about CT’s in general and our own experiences of people we know etc.

I have spent plenty of time debunking on the vaccine thread and pointing out what some people post is wrong or not accurate but the majority of the time it is ignored. 🙂

And one more time for cheap seats in the back, if you don't like what we post on here, then don't read here! I don't read that other thread because I have zero interest in what's posted on there.
Could say the same for people on here. They don’t need to read what we post and then echo is on here. 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Every single time? Do you keep track of everything that is posted. 🧐 Some topics spoken will be of similar nature since it might be an event that is in the news or social media. Such as the Queen’s death. Doesn’t mean we are directing what we say to you or we are talking about you.

You do take the piss out of people who take the vaccine, calling people sheep, saying they’re still asleep so not sure why the holier than thou act but whatever makes you feel better.

I have spent plenty of time debunking on the vaccine thread and pointing out what some people post is wrong or not accurate but the majority of the time it is ignored. 🙂

Could say the same for people on here. They don’t need to read what we post and then echo is on here. 👍🏻

This is not the vaccine thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did I say it was? You’re the one who mentioned about debunking…just saying that I spend plenty of time doing that.
I said you could use your anti-thread to debunk CT rather than piss-take. But you don't. Then you start talking about the vaccine thread. This thread is not the vaccine thread.

Im out of this, yet again we will go around in circles of your making. Have a wonderful weekend

Reactions: 9
Good little boys and girls who did what they were told. Aren’t they the dangerous ones?

Just wondering aren’t you bursting to tell everyone who faced a winter of severe death for being unvaccinated that “you were right”!

I’ve never said that to my brother or my cousin.

There’s no need to be so unkind.
My boss told me that by donating blood "allegedly" we can get rid of the vaccine. Also, detoxing the liver helps. I really don't know because it is a RNA/DNA targeting vaccine but it won't hurt trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.