Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This billionaire is starting to sound like one of us.

“Somebody is on the path of destroying America”.

(He’s also the same one who warned of higher food prices months ago + as he actually owns the red apple supermarkets maybe he knows what he’s talking about? ).

Reactions: 7
Just like telling everyone “moaning” about rising petrol prices - just buy a £40k Tesla.

On a side note: I would really recommend the book “Chavs - the demonization of the working poor “ by Owen jones to see the work of the media at play.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
More good news 🙄
https://news.sky.com/story/skin-can...ase-the-risk-of-melanoma-study-finds-12630389Skin cancer risk: Eating two portions of fish a week could increase the risk of melanoma, study findsView attachment 1330319
I`m more
This billionaire is starting to sound like one of us.

“Somebody is on the path of destroying America”.

(He’s also the same one who warned of higher food prices months ago + as he actually owns the red apple supermarkets maybe he knows what he’s talking about? ).

100%

Reactions: 4
On the way to work on Friday I counted 7 dead birds all in different areas, no visible injuries. Then another dead bird on the way to work this morning, again no visible injuries. Has anyone else noticed? (I walk and get public transport so not road kill)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
On the way to work on Friday I counted 7 dead birds all in different areas, no visible injuries. Then another dead bird on the way to work this morning, again no visible injuries. Has anyone else noticed? (I walk and get public transport so not road kill)
Maybe to do with this

My local park has a small farm with goats, ducks, rabbits and chickens. After months of keeping the birds behind extra netting they’ve taken all of it down.

• Sad
  • Angry
I do live coastal and have seen some dead seabirds on our beaches more. But these were pigeons and blackbirds would these still be affected?
It said it poses a risk to wild bird populations an influencer I watch was complaining about dead bird’s on her patio area yesterday, maybe it’s already spread.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I remember at the start of lock down there were a number of videos being shared showing birds dead in a small area.

I do live coastal and have seen some dead seabirds on our beaches more. But these were pigeons and blackbirds would these still be affected?
Rye Harbour has reported dead gulls along the coast with a warning not to touch and to keep dogs away. Defra are out collecting samples from dead birds throughout East Sussex. My usual gull did not turn up this year - always has it's chicks on my flat roof.
So sad and really upsetting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.