Conspiracy Theories #20 Tinfoil hats united ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so grateful for these coincidences. We’re one year up on monkeypox treatment 。

1654550493237.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
These are pinched off the wonderful Frank Wright substack site.
in Germany we had a debate about the legalization of cannabis - tbh we have this in every pre-election period - and last year I got heavy "Brave New World" vibes from it
BTW I` m NOT against cannabis or other herbs. I know they can benefit our health if done right but still I wouldn't want people to consume it on a daily basis you know the "just for fun" types.

Maybe they want us to take cannabis and opioids because then this whole mess of a world would be a little bit more bearable and we wouldn't destroy their plans? At some point everyone reaches their breaking point and they know it.
"We must prepare for an angrier world." - Klaus Schwab

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
in Germany we had a debate about the legalization of cannabis - tbh we have this in every pre-election period - and last year I got heavy "Brave New World" vibes from it
BTW I` m NOT against cannabis or other herbs. I know they can benefit our health if done right but still I wouldn't want people to consume it on a daily basis you know the "just for fun" types.

Maybe they want us to take cannabis and opioids because then this whole mess of a world would be a little bit more bearable and we wouldn't destroy their plans? At some point everyone reaches their breaking point and they know it.
"We must prepare for an angrier world." - Klaus Schwab
I was totally freaked out watching Brave New World,awful!

Reactions: 5
Re brave new world think we might be there in parts:

Mother was a bad word. Giving birth becomes disgusting .

Free sex encouraged with anyone and everyone to discourage the growth of families.

Erotic play in children promoted.

We who don’t comply will become the savages.

Not even hidden:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
After reading their latest line up and topics for discussion the other day I downloaded from z-lib.org free the book " the true story of Bilderberg group " by Daniel Estulin but I feel 🤢🤢 every time I go to read it, as this is real life not a conspiracy.

Hmm not had the vaccines? query the safety of vaccines? question anything covid related?= you all speak and think as one APPARENTLY 🙄🤪

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.