Conspiracy Theories #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching stuff on the world expositions since listening to a podcast this morning.

Love all the Tartarian and other history and buildings stuff. My youngest grandchild see a collection of huge doors and said people in the old days were giants nanny. As a child, I could never get my head around half-buried buildings I understood cellars and households with rooms half underground but those buildings where you could only see the tips of the windows and door frames just didn't make any sense ..

Sorry I've not been posting much I do read though

A little message for you all 💖

new thread https://tattle.life/threads/conspiracy-theories-20-tinfoil-hats-united.30526/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.