Conspiracy Theories #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about anywhere else but in Ireland a lot of young teens are vaping. They are being sold at random stores and people selling them don’t care. They ban menthol cigarettes but allow every flavour oil under the sun ?

Reactions: 8
This is interesting. I've always been a bit suspicious of vaping as it's so new. Even smoking cigarettes were once said to be healthy.

I remember a local radio presenter being interviewed and he developed popcorn lung through vaping

Reactions: 4
I don’t know about anywhere else but in Ireland a lot of young teens are vaping. They are being sold at random stores and people selling them don’t care. They ban menthol cigarettes but allow every flavour oil under the sun ?
My children are both in secondary school and vaping is incredibly popular even as young as year 7. I’ve not heard anything about them smoking cigarettes at all but geek bars and the like are cool to them ☹ Thankfully my children don’t think it’s cool at all.

• Wow
My children are both in secondary school and vaping is incredibly popular even as young as year 7. I’ve not heard anything about them smoking cigarettes at all but geek bars and the like are cool to them ☹ Thankfully my children don’t think it’s cool at all.
This is what I don't understand about the popularity of vaping among the young crowd. I can understand ex smokers trying to find ways to stop smoking but why are kids taking up vaping from scratch? Ihold my breath when walking past vapers in the street because I don't want to breathe in the oils but also the "flavours" are so synthetic they taste horrible.

This is what I don't understand about the popularity of vaping among the young crowd. I can understand ex smokers trying to find ways to stop smoking but why are kids taking up vaping from scratch? Ihold my breath when walking past vapers in the street because I don't want to breathe in the oils but also the "flavours" are so synthetic they taste horrible.
It's just replaced cigarettes in becoming the cool thing to do , it was smoking when I was at school .

Reactions: 4
I went to tame school till 16. Nobody in my class openly smoked after school (girls only). To be cool it was yo-yos, flip lollipops, being thin, sticker albums, Jane Norman bags and getting A* grades.

Reactions: 5
I went to tame school till 16. Nobody in my class openly smoked after school (girls only). To be cool it was yo-yos, flip lollipops, being thin, sticker albums, Jane Norman bags and getting A* grades.
I went to a rich bitchy All Girl's school, and frankly took up smoking just to rebel against the stifling environment. I detested it at the time and fought my poor Parents very hard to try & move schools, but looking back I think I actually enjoyed it, and have life-long friends from then (we also had Jane Norman bags & being thin was dangerously idolised, to the extent 2 girls I know of sadly died of anorexia).

Anyhoo I digress, sorry I haven't been posting much, newborn life is chaos! I always enjoy reading all your posts though, I love the people on this thread. ❤

• Heart
I went to a rich bitchy All Girl's school, and frankly took up smoking just to rebel against the stifling environment. I detested it at the time and fought my poor Parents very hard to try & move schools, but looking back I think I actually enjoyed it, and have life-long friends from then (we also had Jane Norman bags & being thin was dangerously idolised, to the extent 2 girls I know of sadly died of anorexia).

Anyhoo I digress, sorry I haven't been posting much, newborn life is chaos! I always enjoy reading all your posts though, I love the people on this thread. ❤
I also went to a bitchy private all girls school and I echo your experience. Lots of girls had bulimia and other eating disorders. I also started smoking to try and fit in and tbh I bloody loved smoking. I was so sad when I had to give up when I was pregnant. I would still take it up in a heartbeat if it wasn't so bad for you. I hope you are enjoying the newborn bubble. I miss those newborn snuggles so much 🥰

• Heart
No need to apologize about not posting. I also hope you and your baby are doing well.

Just one tip- take lots of photos if you can and get them printed out and not left on your phone. The app freeprints does 40 photos a month and you just pay for delivery. They also do photobooks as well.

A quote from my favorite movie:

“The odd thing about this form of communication is you're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many... somethings. So, thanks.”

I also love you guys. For me it has also helped me not feel so alone. I also got a lot of emotional support and was believed which was the main thing for me.

• Heart
No need to apologize about not posting. I also hope you and your baby are doing well.

Just one tip- take lots of photos if you can and get them printed out and not left on your phone. The app freeprints does 40 photos a month and you just pay for delivery. They also do photobooks as well.

A quote from my favorite movie:

“The odd thing about this form of communication is you're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many... somethings. So, thanks.”

I also love you guys. For me it has also helped me not feel so alone. I also got a lot of emotional support and was believed which was the main thing for me.
I echo your last paragraph. So grateful for the support, information,humour and the wise,open and beautiful minds on here. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And this is why I for one will not be celebrating the jubilee. The royal family are complicit in all of this.

• Sick
  • Wow
Update on gas prices :

Astra is also the second largest company in the FTSE100 with a market cap of £161.98 billion....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve been watching stuff on the world expositions since listening to a podcast this morning.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure he was just being altruistic like these other big pharma's, wanting his jab to go to someone more in need 🥸

Because, #safeandeffective, no? And if you think otherwise you're just a tin foil hat wearing loon and a danger to society!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You forgot anti bug eater too. When it’s nutritious and a good alternative to meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How could you lot also not love the Queen?

1654234162008.jpeg

“47 African nations blocked the WHO amendments..”

Maybe it’s because they don’t have a short memory.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.