Conspiracy Theories #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 6
What the actual

I just roll my eyes at those who will now believe it's a new thing just discovered even though people have been screaming about this for many many years.

.Can't disagree with her, all by design.

Oh I see we are now being threatened with rolling power cuts. Another CT coming to the forefront and being blamed on Russia.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just roll my eyes at those who will now believe it's a new thing just discovered even though people have been screaming about this for many many years.

Oh I see we are now being threatened with rolling power cuts. Another CT coming to the forefront and being blamed on Russia.
I loath her, but she is not wrong. This is all being done to us, for the exact reason she has said. People need to wake the duck up!

Reactions: 8

I saw that earlier and she is bang on the money. This is all being done on purpose.

Reactions: 10
This is interesting. I've always been a bit suspicious of vaping as it's so new. Even smoking cigarettes were once said to be healthy.

Reactions: 7
I've vaped for a good few years but getting sick of it now. It's 10x more addictive than smoking, I used to have long intervals between cigarettes but with vaping it's almost all the time. If they still did menthol cigs I'd probably still smoke.

Reactions: 5
I've vaped for a good few years but getting sick of it now. It's 10x more addictive than smoking, I used to have long intervals between cigarettes but with vaping it's almost all the time. If they still did menthol cigs I'd probably still smoke.
Yeah it's a tricky one. I used to smoke and whenever I switched to vaping it made my chest feel really tight. It's hard to know which one is the best tbh.

I've posted about it on another thread but my husband warns everyone off vaping as he used it to come off smoking when they first came out. He then ended up using all sorts of dodgy flavoured products probably from China. He got ill with his chest and then got a neck tumour and his consultant said they were seeing a lot of what they thought were vape induced illnesses.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah it's a tricky one. I used to smoke and whenever I switched to vaping it made my chest feel really tight. It's hard to know which one is the best tbh.
Yeah, Vapes get a lot of good promo but I think the tide is turning. Almost everyone I know who switched to vape either went back to smoking or smokes and vapes

I've posted about it on another thread but my husband warns everyone off vaping as he used it to come off smoking when they first came out. He then ended up using all sorts of dodgy flavoured products probably from China. He got ill with his chest and then got a neck tumour and his consultant said they were seeing a lot of what they thought were vape induced illnesses.
All I know is anything the establishment is pushing can't be good.

Sounds awful about your husband. I hope he's ok now 🤞

How awful. Hope he is ok now?

I have lost count of how many arguments I had on another forum (DS) about vaping, I cannot see how inhaling anything synthetic is ok for the lungs. If cigarettes are damaging then so will vaping be. When e-cigs first came out (looked like a real ciggie and were non-flavoured) I got one but found I had it in my mouth all the time. I was a 60 a day smoker so for me to realise that, I must have never had a break from it. I only did it for two weeks then went cold turkey and that was much easier

I have absolutely no doubt that vaping will be found to be dangerous and probably much more so than cigarettes.

Vaping for a little while to get off the cigs I get, swapping one habit for another I don't. I actually think (unlike smoking) it should be banned while driving. I have lost count of how many times I have seen a car /HGV cab filled up with vap and you cannot see the driver at all. That has to be dangerous

Vaping is now a huge money maker and so the dangers will be hidden just like the dangers of smoking were

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I read an article on the Daily Mail about two years ago that said essentially vapes have oil or oil like particles that cling and clog and that there are more people presenting with vape related lung issues. I think vapes were created simply to corner the "quit smoking" market and make money.

Found it:. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ung-damage-caused-vaping-teenagers-EVALI.html

Also, the airport chaos seems to be getting worse. I feel terrible for people trying to travel right now. I'm almost glad that I'm living as a bit of a hermit right now, but maybe that's "the point" of it all. Who knows. I have become very sceptical of late.

Reactions: 9
I read an article on the Daily Mail about two years ago that said essentially vapes have oil or oil like particles that cling and clog and that there are more people presenting with vape related lung issues. I think vapes were created simply to corner the "quit smoking" market and make money.

Found it:. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ung-damage-caused-vaping-teenagers-EVALI.html

Also, the airport chaos seems to be getting worse. I feel terrible for people trying to travel right now. I'm almost glad that I'm living as a bit of a hermit right now, but maybe that's "the point" of it all. Who knows. I have become very sceptical of late.
Yeah this is why I've never taken any new forms of contraception either. Anything with no long term safety data is a no from me.

The travel chaos is all by design to put people off flying so they can fulfil their net zero agenda. My partner and I are going on our honeymoon to Croatia next month and I'm already dreading it. Saying that nothing is going to stop me flying and I will continue to do so. Not letting these bastards win.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My brother in law has COPD and is currently waiting for a lung transplant. He has swapped smoking for vaping and his consultant told him to stop immediately. He said that vaping while it doesn’t contain all the chemicals that cigarettes do it still is very bad for your lungs

• Sad
  • Heart
Thanks chaps, he had a year of intensive, horrendous treatment but is super now 🤞.
He'd never had a bad chest before vaping and he had been smoking since primary school! But he ended up in hospital abroad.
5 years later the consultant for his tumour asked him to fill in forms detailing his vaping history.
Yes it could imo be useful as a help to quit the cigarettes but people should be warned about dangers if replacing one with the other.

Apparently "the rest of the world " want Ukraine to beat Scotland at football 🙄.
Like the euro vision song contest " its going to be emotional ".
I'm not heartless, not denying the invasion but all the skewed reporting has made me question what we think we know about EVERY war in recent history.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.