Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If you want to wear one do it but don't expect others to do as you do. My younger 19 year old sister was intimated into putting one on by an angry man shouting at her. I would have told him to **** off personally .
No one should be yelling at anyone to wear a mask.

I wonder how many of the mask brigade will carry on now it's getting sunny.
I wear mine in 40C weather, it's not really a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The rabbit holes just keep being uncovered

Sounds a lot like Putin's goal of making Ukraine the centre of the orthodox Russian church.

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
I've said this before but some people are genuinely addicted to the fear mongering propaganda put out there because it gives them something to focus on/a purpose. It suits them to not see the truth.
What is the truth? Genuinely interested in what you mean.

penguinxo

But, but, but quiet a lot is in terms of lying to the public and the truth or evidence suggesting so finally coming out. So not everything is as it appears to be in the media, out of the mouths of world leaders etc, especially during times of conflict.

Ignorant………..

Then maybe open your mind and widen what you look at and where you get your information from, because there’s been plenary of things about this for years……
I already said it would be naive to not expect fake news in times of war.

I’m getting my information from people in Kyiv, in Kharkiv, in Lviv, in Shepevitka, in Kherson. What about you?

personalbest

I watched this and, I must admit, I found it quite bizarre. He seems to be suggesting that similar headlines (he only focused on the headlines) from different media outlets, some of which contained a direct quote, are evidence of something nefarious, but I’m not sure exactly what. Perhaps he’s never heard of syndicated news before.

personalbest

He is very marmite isn't he, Used to be a very popular person before he run for the presidency. Oprah loved the bones off him. said how wonderful how generous he was.. like all of them, she suddenly hated him when he started to run for POTUS.

Strange how Biden is the most corrupt POTUS ever and yet *crickets*
I believe it was his relentless pushing of the Obama ‘Birther’ narrative, which pre-dated his candidacy by several years, that changed the public’s perception of Trump. Prior to that he was seen as a tacky, vainglorious clown, a crooked businessman who never paid his bills with multiple bankruptcies behind him, a serial adulterer etc. There were glimpses of his true nature before, such as the Central Park 5 NYT advert, but generally he was seen as a figure of fun.

While New Yorkers have always known who and what he is, it was really the Birther movement opened everybody else’s eyes.

Onetwofour

VIP Member
The WEF are behind what is going on with ALL of it, that doesn’t mean that Schwab & co on the front line in Russia.. The cyber attacks and creating anonymity on the internet has been planned by the WEF for a very long time, I’m not defending Putin and saying he has no involvement either but he is just another WEF puppet like Trudeau.
It’s really not that hard to go onto their website and read what they are planning to implement or search for videos if you’d rather hear it come straight from the horses mouth.
People really don’t understand how much power this organisation has over the governments and the world but I suppose it’s because they can’t be bothered to do even basic research on them and their history.
The thing is the WEF is advocating for neoliberalism. It goes with the idea companies should have a stronger influence in politics or even undermine governments - that has been put in motion since the end of the 70's. They don't need to conspire about it - it has been happening for decades - often with the approval of people through elections.

My son loves it he's rewatched a few times probably for the sex scenes lol .
Yeah I heard it has a few naughty scenes, the odd nip slip and ball drop. 😂

He passed on it because we were expecting a JJ Abrams production to start next month in Belfast, but unfortunately it’s been delayed till June now.

I haven’t watched GOT either 😉. I did try but it’s so not my cup of tea. My Husband only ever went to the crew screenings and he’d fall asleep 😆
I hope the work is starting to pick up again now that things are starting to return to normal.

😂 are the screenings that boring.

• Haha
I don’t think it came across as sarcastic, I have said many times when you’ve posted Reuters links that they are in partnership with the WEF and over on the anti-ct thread you tell them ‘we’ say they are linked to Facebook/Pfizer and don’t mention the WEF at all? I don’t know if you are doing this purposely to try and make us sound silly but I notice no one ever mentions the WEF and Klaus Schwab on that thread, would that be because you don’t believe the great reset and fourth industrial revolution to be a conspiracy theory?
StrawberryCream the comment I made was NOT in reference to you and I was generally speaking. I am not trying to do anything.

monga

VIP Member
That and the fact that not invading other countries and minding your own damn business in the first is the best policy.
Always .I can't get on board with the English condemnation ,pot calling the kettle blackarse ...

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I did draft a long reply to that member but took a break and see their posts in the other thread and knew no matter what we posted they already have their minds made up. Same as that other one who pretends to be curious about something.

We don't want them to go to school because it's not education, it's indoctrination. We did let the youngest go as wanted her to experience it ( as how much damage can they do at that young age Eh? ) Well she was there half a day and I went to pick her up and we went shopping, bearing in mind she has never seen any family in a mask , we were walking around the shop and she looked at me look at other people and then suddenly shouted "nanny were is your mask, you will get sick and die" She didn't go back to school

I am happy you are a different type of teacher. @Dallasdreamlove do you still teach? as I believe very soon people like you will be in great demand.

So many have no idea what homeschooling actually is these days. They picture these lonely children who just sit at the kitchen table all day pining for a friendship. 🤣

So many questions. You let the youngest go to school for half a day, despite seemingly being their gran as opposed to the parent, and in that time the kid was indoctrinated enough about masks that you decided that school was not suitable? All sounds rather odd. As for the misconception that home schooled children sit alone at a table, well they aren't sitting with other kids are they?

monga

VIP Member
I see they are still printing things he never said. He said that the tactics used were brilliant not that the fact he attacked Ukraine was brilliant.
Either way I'm shocked he's come out against Russia ,keep your friends close and all that ....

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
I only get one if I've visited the thread not everytime someone posts unless I've been popping on and off or lurking :giggle:..have you got alerts turned on in your account .
Hang on.

Edit. Is that where it says receive news and emails?

• Haha

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I just find it really strange and want to know your reasons to try and understand.

It's interesting that two or the reasons you gave are to do with the male gaze, which are some or the reasons for the Muslim face covering. Something I find totally sexist and regressive. So when I say I hope your way of thinking doesn't effect younger generations, I mean the idea that a woman should cover up if she doesn't want male attention, rather than men should be called up on shitty behaviour and our culter shouldn't make women feel they have to wear make up. Id rather women stood up for themselves then hid behind masks.
I'm not the poster you are directing your question to, but I still wear masks. I genuinely believe they make a difference. If they don't then 🤷‍♀️ I'm not missing out on anything.
If people don't want to wear them that's fine, but I'm not sure why you are so triggered by someone who wants to wear one.