Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cool vid. But shouldn't there be stacks of dead bodies and crashed cars everywhere. I mean did everyone except him just instantly vaporise one day?

How has the police car just stayed with it's lights on for six years? Amazing battery!
The man says that he's in a parallel universe. So maybe he's supposed to be stuck in some weird demention where everyone dissapears. Because there are no animals either.

I just don't get how he's doing it. Why could he just walk into the metro and jump the barrier. Why could he just take the car from the dealer. Why was the hospital empty. How come that clock said 1746

Reactions: 1
The man says that he's in a parallel universe. So maybe he's supposed to be stuck in some weird demention where everyone dissapears. Because there are no animals either.

I just don't get how he's doing it. Why could he just walk into the metro and jump the barrier. Why could he just take the car from the dealer. Why was the hospital empty. How come that clock said 1746
oh right, I thought it was a 28 Days Later or I Am Legend or Twelve Monkeys type scenario where he is time travelling back to us from a time where the virus has done everyone in (except him). So it's not that, he's just claiming to be in some alternate world with nobody else there? Cool Story Bro, anyway

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don't really get it. He says he's in 2027 but an alternative reality that is linked to now, that's apparently how he's able to post ticktoks and communicate with us.

He also leaves keyrings for people to find. Which doesn't really support anything strange. Caz you could ask me to leave a keyring at Tesco in Norwich, which I could do and you could then find it. And I'm not in another demention.

It's clever how he's getting the videos though.

Reactions: 1
The next planned London march is on Saturday 22nd January. It makes sense now that they've boarded up parliament square and removed cameras.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The next planned London march is on Saturday 22nd January. It makes sense now that they've boarded up parliament square and removed cameras.
I hope those going keep their eyes peeled. So many of those speakers are not there for the people.

Doctors and scientists urge caution in giving Covid jabs to 'low risk' children

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Obviously we can't 100% trust anything atm because there are so many things messing with our minds but, I do think there's definitely something dodgy going on with this whole thing and if anyone is interested these may be worth a listen:

Interesting story about a clinician from a cancer ward at a London hospital: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Recent interview with Dr Sam White:

Reactions: 8
You guys might like the movie cloud Atlas. The same people connected through 500 years.

They also have agent smith playing a bad guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Obviously we can't 100% trust anything atm because there are so many things messing with our minds but, I do think there's definitely something dodgy going on with this whole thing and if anyone is interested these may be worth a listen:

Interesting story about a clinician from a cancer ward at a London hospital: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Recent interview with Dr Sam White:
Id been reading about the cancer correlation, pretty chilling as I know of two males now who literally were diagnosed with aggressive cancer, the first man died from cardiac arrest the day before his appointment to discuss treatment and the second man was told he had cancer on his spine the next day he dropped down dead this was in the last 2 months. Yesterday we found out a family member of my sister in laws went to the doctor with what she thought was a chest infection they sent her home with antibiotics and then she apparently just didn’t wake up. Honestly I’ve never known of so many people passing away at the moment and not from covid it’s terrifying. A colleague at work was saying how she had never been to so many funerals. Its hard to say whether it is a mixture of lockdown consequences or vaccine related but its really worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Irish government are in talks now of mandatory vaccinations. There was a photo on reddit about how every country who is forcing mandatory vaccines has their leaders as part of the world
Economic forum... I really hope people wake up.

The few young people I’ve spoken to have taken the boosters because parents asked them to, not because they wanted to. Also a client I was working with (she’s 19), she told me a friend of hers developed heart issues after the vaccine. She then told me that she collapsed while playing rugby and was in the hospital for a few days, but she was sort of laughing when she said it because ‘why would she do that if she isn’t ok’, had to bite my tongue but clearly the doctor didn’t see it as an issue for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not sure if you saw the Dr Sam White interview about the bad batches but Dr Mike Yeadon was interviewed by Reiner Fuellmich on Friday and he says he has proof that not all batches are the same and some are much more dangerous than others. Anyway if anyone needs to check a batch they've set up a website (below) for you to be able to check. I've checked my brother and dads batches and thankfully they haven't been dangerous ones. But just in case anyone wants to check.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Id been reading about the cancer correlation, pretty chilling as I know of two males now who literally were diagnosed with aggressive cancer, the first man died from cardiac arrest the day before his appointment to discuss treatment and the second man was told he had cancer on his spine the next day he dropped down dead this was in the last 2 months. Yesterday we found out a family member of my sister in laws went to the doctor with what she thought was a chest infection they sent her home with antibiotics and then she apparently just didn’t wake up. Honestly I’ve never known of so many people passing away at the moment and not from covid it’s terrifying. A colleague at work was saying how she had never been to so many funerals. Its hard to say whether it is a mixture of lockdown consequences or vaccine related but its really worrying.
I don't want to believe it in a way but when it comes to it I really do believe that it's because of the vaccine, especially considering how many of them are in their 30s and 40s rather than elderly people. I mean tbh it's right in front of our faces, the WEF people have been obsessed with depopulation for years. I think it's obvious but some people are just in denial because it's difficult to accept how evil people can be. The only way to stop it is mass non compliance, if people stop getting tested and vaccinated then this all ends. Also, if your friends or family who have been double jabbed are waking up, welcome them even though they got the jab because we need unity right now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I tried to search the codes for my brother but nothing comes up.

He only got sick after the second dose.

EE8493
ER17U1
It came up when I looked and it didn't look like a dangerous batch. You need to click on the link that says Pfizer (outside of US).

Reactions: 2
Irish government are in talks now of mandatory vaccinations. There was a photo on reddit about how every country who is forcing mandatory vaccines has their leaders as part of the world
Economic forum... I really hope people wake up.

The few young people I’ve spoken to have taken the boosters because parents asked them to, not because they wanted to. Also a client I was working with (she’s 19), she told me a friend of hers developed heart issues after the vaccine. She then told me that she collapsed while playing rugby and was in the hospital for a few days, but she was sort of laughing when she said it because ‘why would she do that if she isn’t ok’, had to bite my tongue but clearly the doctor didn’t see it as an issue for her.
Leo Varadkar who used to be the Irish prime minister (still in politics though) is part of the WEF as is Boris Johnson. I think in Ireland they are putting a feeler out there to see what the public reaction is but all the polls had like 85% of people against mandatory vaccines. It is scary what these people are doing but as Reiner Fuellmich says, they all think they're part of this elite club but they are actually all stupid idiots being used as puppets for the mastermind Klaus Schwab. At the end of the day, they'll be first on the chopping block because they have people to answer to so of course the WEF doesn't actually care about them, they are being used. It's all falling apart and they know it is, that's why they're doubling down. I mean there had to be at least 800,000 people at the protests in Paris alone on Saturday if not 1m+ and I'd say a few million across France! I think right now we all need to hold the line, refuse to comply, peaceful protests and if you don't want a booster just lie to your parents (or whoever) and I guarantee you that your future self will thank you for it!

Not sure if you saw the Dr Sam White interview about the bad batches but Dr Mike Yeadon was interviewed by Reiner Fuellmich on Friday and he says he has proof that not all batches are the same and some are much more dangerous than others. Anyway if anyone needs to check a batch they've set up a website (below) for you to be able to check. I've checked my brother and dads batches and thankfully they haven't been dangerous ones. But just in case anyone wants to check.

Howbad.info is another one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.