Conspiracy Theories #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not a lovely or good thing. when are people going to see this creep for what he is
Kids know just look at her eyes! How come so many adults won't see it

creepy joe.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
My understanding of a vaccine was that it was only supposed to reduce the severity of symptoms in the first place. Did they claim otherwise before?
At the beginning we were sold that once they'd vaccinated the elderly that we all had our freedom back. They said the vaccines were our ticket out of this. Remember the media wetting themselves over it all?
Then once they were rolled out they changed their minds and said they'd have to wait for data.
The rest we know

This is not a lovely or good thing. when are people going to see this creep for what he is
Kids know just look at her eyes! How come so many adults won't see it

View attachment 701749
I saw this, did you also pick up on that only the children there were wearing masks and all the adults weren't.
Last I heard Biden was pushing for everyone wearing masks, so why not there?

Reactions: 16
Do you guys also follow the Ice age farmer?

He's on youtube but also here:

/iceagefarmer

Reactions: 6
Just takes one ant.

The US also jailed Daniel Hale for 45 months for being a whistleblower. For telling the world that 90% of the casualties in one 5 month period were innocents/ not the target of the drone strike.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I live in a large town and I've noticed the food shortages, empty shelves and spacing out products to make it look less bare.
The great reset honestly terrifies me

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
A long read but explains a lot of what is going on in the world.

Reactions: 3
A long read but explains a lot of what is going on in the world.

You might like this analysis by the Ice age farmer.

I live in a large town and I've noticed the food shortages, empty shelves and spacing out products to make it look less bare.
The great reset honestly terrifies me
Honestly think it's going to get worse, like in the china famine the main cities were being prioritized over the more rural areas, so people were slow to really notice.

There was also another cyber attack in south africa affecting one of their ports. I don't believe Lebanon's port was destroyed in an "accident" either.

Also pictures from Obama's party:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The media are going to come unstuck with this huge rush of stories about anti-vaxxers dying of covid and families pleading with people to get vaccinated.

Over egging the pudding springs to mind

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.