Conspiracy Theories #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, your right about the “elites” panicking, as so many people are now speaking out against the jabs, and it’s no coincidence that they are now going after children and young adults..
They are cunning because they know that young people will want to go on holiday, and apparently, double vaxxed will no longer have to isolate after coming home from Amber list countries, which means the youngsters can go to Ibiza and Ayia Napa, and they can go back to work straight after coming home..
I still believe there are people who are instructed by the government to break up anti vaccine communities, they walk among us...🤡
There have been shills planted everywhere where governments wanted to divide us. I first noticed in the 70s and 80s miners strikes. Getting shills to created trouble to blame on the miners so they lose public sympathy. always look out for graffiti or pissing on war memorials etc. I've never met a real protester who would ever do that, but see, war memorials are dear to the publics heart and shills know this will create anger and not sympathy.

Can I just say I’ve been reading this thread for a while and I think you are all AMAZING and it is so refreshing to hear other people think like me 😭 I had a massive pulmonary embolism due to pregnancy 2 years ago and I’m avoiding the jab like the plague. I’m 22, healthy so why the hell would I put myself at risk of another blood clot?! Keep doing you guys, and hopefully one day people will wake up x
Welcome. Glad to have another member in our "cult" 🙄😁

A teacher on a group I’m on had Pfizer last Thursday. She got flu like symptoms and now cannot speak properly. It’s all very concerning.
I'm on a number of vaccine groups, and the people joining asking "is this normal" would make you cry. but even here, how many say about something that has happened since their vaccine and then says "well it could be a coincidence"

coincidence syndrome my arse

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is why we need to be careful how we engage with ‘the other side’ as their aim, like you say, is to shut those of us who can see through the bullshit down. They would love nothing more than threads such as this to be removed. We cannot let that happen. God bless the ignore option on here 🤣

More and more people are speaking out though which is good but social media is so quick to shut them up that the masses are not seeing the communication. This is just one instance below.
The censorship on social media is absolutely shocking!! No wonder people turn to Bitchute or other platforms to tell their stories. And yet this makes them less credible ( on the sister thread )!!
Don’t they realise that everyone who is against the vaccine bullshit gets immediately shut down/accounts deleted on Facebook/Twitter etc??
By the way - I agree about the ignore option!! 😍

Reactions: 16
Well well well, what do we have here guys??
Only leaked “secret documents” that prove Moderna had sent their Covid mRNA Vaccine to the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, MONTHS before the “pandemic” started...
Isn’t it strange how all roads lead back to this University???
Maybe they could explain why this happened, in front of a Judge?? But don’t hold your breath as Moderna are part of DARPA - which is the US defence dept at the Pentagon.
I wonder if the Pentagon can arrange another 747 to smash into the offices that have the Moderna information? I mean, they did it before, on 9/11....
Anyway- here’s the leaked information, and it makes VERY interesting reading...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Im on maternity leave and go back in September, I work in healthcare so I know they will be pestering me to get the jab. Im going to use breastfeeding as my excuse for now, whether that stands or not who knows, but I would rather be jobless than to be forced into getting this vaccine, I just hope before then the true extent of the problems come out and they halt vaccinations.
Just make sure I breastfeed till 2023 🤣
Its not stopped rachel riley sadly - shes pregnant and breastfeeding. Dont know why anyone would risk it

Its terrible we're in a position of having to make something up just so we don't have to have an experimental medical procedure which we don't need! I'm on thyroxine medication because I had thyroid cancer 10 years ago so I would be mad to have this not knowing what the long term implications are and how it could impact my medication.
I take thyroxine and my gp of course said its safe to have jab. No thanks

Just seen this video, and I hope it goes viral !!
( Mark Sexton is a retired police constable, who is going after the government in respect of the yellow card scheme )

The woman in this clip works in vaccine research, and she has got a lot to say about vaccination children... I thought she was absolutely brilliant ❤

Anyone who thinks that vaccinating children with these experimental jabs, needs to see this..
Ive posted about Mark Sexton and an update yesterday from his fb is on the last thread. I dont think he will get far tbh

Well well well, what do we have here guys??
Only leaked “secret documents” that prove Moderna had sent their Covid mRNA Vaccine to the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, MONTHS before the “pandemic” started...
Isn’t it strange how all roads lead back to this University???
Maybe they could explain why this happened, in front of a Judge?? But don’t hold your breath as Moderna are part of DARPA - which is the US defence dept at the Pentagon.
I wonder if the Pentagon can arrange another 747 to smash into the offices that have the Moderna information? I mean, they did it before, on 9/11....
Anyway- here’s the leaked information, and it makes VERY interesting reading...

I usually get told im stupid but i think me & my son had covid in Jan 2019! Ive never felt so ill and we both couldnt look after each other it was that bad. I could hardly breathe and my skin started turning blue. So i wouldnt be shocked if it comes out its been around longer than we think

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Its not stopped rachel riley sadly - shes pregnant and breastfeeding. Dont know why anyone would risk it

I take thyroxine and my gp of course said its safe to have jab. No thanks

Ive posted about Mark Sexton and an update yesterday from his fb is on the last thread. I dont think he will get far tbh

I usually get told im stupid but i think me & my son had covid in Jan 2019! Ive never felt so ill and we both couldnt look after each other it was that bad. I could hardly breathe and my skin started turning blue. So i wouldnt be shocked if it comes out its been around longer than we think
I really hope the Mark Sexton video goes viral, and even if he personally doesn’t get any further than making a complaint, at least people can see that he’s trying!!
As for Rachel Riley, it’s my personal opinion that certain “celebs” are being paid to promote the vaccine... We already know that some “influencers” were being paid around £1,500 to promote the vaccine, and what makes this even more shocking, is the average age of the “influencers” audience, is 12 - 13 years old.
By the way, it’s definitely possible that you may have had covid before the pandemic started, as there was a case of a mysterious vaping disease that was doing the rounds in some care homes prior to the official “start” of covid..
As for people calling you stupid, please ignore them, I’ve been called many names, and I couldn’t give a toss what people say about me !!
You are very welcome here, everyone is really kind and lovely, and no one is better than anyone else!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really hope the Mark Sexton video goes viral, and even if he personally doesn’t get any further than making a complaint, at least people can see that he’s trying!!
As for Rachel Riley, it’s my personal opinion that certain “celebs” are being paid to promote the vaccine... We already know that some “influencers” were being paid around £1,500 to promote the vaccine, and what makes this even more shocking, is the average age of the “influencers” audience, is 12 - 13 years old.
By the way, it’s definitely possible that you may have had covid before the pandemic started, as there was a case of a mysterious vaping disease that was doing the rounds in some care homes prior to the official “start” of covid..
As for people calling you stupid, please ignore them, I’ve been called many names, and I couldn’t give a toss what people say about me !!
You are very welcome here, everyone is really kind and lovely, and no one is better than anyone else!!
The Mark Sexton video has definitely gone viral. It's all over Twitter at the moment and someone mentioned it on the mail the other day. If he presented as much evidence regarding a murder investigation, the crown prosecution would charge without a doubt.

Reactions: 10
I saw this! I couldn't believe how unbothered the phone operative was! It was like he'd heard it hundreds of times before. And the worst bit is they are openly admitting anyone who takes it is part of an experiment. We are living in such surreal times.
Ive just watched all this. Big experiment isnt it. Its such a shame msm are so biased because if i only watched tv or read papers i wouldn't think anything of taking the jab, id be in the queue to get back to normal. Did people also watch how Canada has sneaked in the new bill which stops free speech. They were also told they are having covid passports!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The Mark Sexton video has definitely gone viral. It's all over Twitter at the moment and someone mentioned it on the mail the other day. If he presented as much evidence regarding a murder investigation, the crown prosecution would charge without a doubt.
Ive mentioned it in my comments on the mail. I just dont know how he can get taken notice of more

Reactions: 3
They're currently dangling the carrot of holidays which I predict they will remove once they've got enough youngsters jabbed. It's all very sinister. I've never seen so much propaganda in my entire life. It makes you feel like you're going mad when you can see through it all 🥴

This is what I think too like if the vaccine was so fantastic you wouldn't have to use these tactics.

I knew the world had truly lost the plot when I knocked my sky remote and it went on to an American channel and they were having a pro vax concert wtf it was called Vax Live or something. Felt like I was dreaming, can’t understand how people think this is normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know - Im an old soul @DreamDolly if you get my drift 😉

Temporary body storage 😳

Didnt @DreamDolly post about this the other day?

Has anyone seen Barnsley Hospital have put out a Black Alert because they cant cope with the influx of patients. Not been mentioned on the news. Wonder whats causing the influx?

• Wow
  • Heart
So they are now trying to scare everyone sh*tless with the new "Delta Plus" variant. Who could have predicted this?! I sense there is now a significant element of vaccine hesitancy/resistance taking hold, hence the slight reduction in vaccine rates. We are now falling behind other countries after being way ahead. I think the penny is finally starting to drop with younger, healthy people that the vaccine risks may outweigh the benefits. This could now turn into a psychological war against those brave enough to say "no" to the jab. The government/SAGE/big pharma will now try to create a division amongst society and get the vaccinated to turn on the unvaccinated. It's all about the vaccine now (and the money behind it), rather than the actual virus. I doubt that July 19th will get the green light now, nor will international travel. It's becoming one big push to get everyone jabbed. The more they push this agenda, the more I am convinced I was right not to get the vaccine.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So they are now trying to scare everyone sh*tless with the new "Delta Plus" variant. Who could have predicted this?! I sense there is now a significant element of vaccine hesitancy/resistance taking hold, hence the slight reduction in vaccine rates. We are now falling behind other countries after being way ahead. I think the penny is finally starting to drop with younger, healthy people that the vaccine risks may outweigh the benefits. This could now turn into a psychological war against those brave enough to say "no" to the jab. The government/SAGE/big pharma will now try to create a division amongst society and get the vaccinated to turn on the unvaccinated. It's all about the vaccine now (and the money behind it), rather than the actual virus. I doubt that July 19th will get the green light now, nor will international travel. It's becoming one big push to get everyone jabbed. The more they push this agenda, the more I am convinced I was right not to get the vaccine.
I watched some of the conference today and they were really pushing the vax. Soon turned it off 😅

• Haha
My gp surgery rang me months (march ish) ago and i said i didnt want it. Got a text few weeks after did i want to book one. I replied no. Not heard anything since today when i got a phone call (sadly i missed the call). Big push definitely coming. Big pushback definitely needs to come also. Shove your jabs up your derriere!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know - Im an old soul @DreamDolly if you get my drift 😉

Didnt @DreamDolly post about this the other day?

Has anyone seen Barnsley Hospital have put out a Black Alert because they cant cope with the influx of patients. Not been mentioned on the news. Wonder whats causing the influx?
People are back to most of their normal activities. Sporting injuries, people who are drunk, GPs just sending patients to A&E, people who haven’t been able to speak to a GP and desperation sends them to A&E, delayed diagnoses, mismanaged underlying conditions. It’s all a domino effect, if hospitals in the locality have to divert admissions for a small amount of time and hospitals accept that divert, it can take very valuable beds meaning a short time later there is no patient flow. Ambulance trusts are under strain which means transfers to teritary hospitals or hospitals which offer a certain service are delayed, taking up valuable space in hospitals. It’s just a shambles. It’s impossible to manage and this is only the beginning. I don’t worry about covid anymore. I worry about the patients I see who have been catastrophically failed by the services that claim to care for them. It’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Fauci has started up with talk of the Delta variant over here 🥴 the trouble is, the majority of states are open now and not everyone had to get vaccinated to get their freedoms back - thanks to Texas and Florida leading the way. Life here is pretty much back to normal, I never wear masks any more. The horse has bolted so to speak, I don’t think Americans would take another lockdown or mask mandate.

I saw through LinkedIn that Test & Trace are recruiting for £1.25m worth of contracts, due to expire at the end of the 2021/2022 financial year. It really doesn’t bode well for the UK’s winter, as it’s pretty obvious they’re going to carry on with pointless testing. It’s just a gravy train at this point. I’m not in the UK any more but it really puts me off travelling back any time soon, it’s not worth the hassle.

I had the Oxford jab. Not saying it’s related to it but I ended up pregnant a few weeks later and it ended very early in chemical ,

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My gp surgery rang me months (march ish) ago and i said i didnt want it. Got a text few weeks after did i want to book one. I replied no. Not heard anything since today when i got a phone call (sadly i missed the call). Big push definitely coming. Big pushback definitely needs to come also. Shove your jabs up your derriere!
I was getting the standard texts from my GP which I ignored. There was an option to decline by clicking on a link, but my phone isn't touch screen so I wasn't able to use the link. A couple of months ago I got a phone call from a central department. The lady politely asked me a few questions as to why I didn't want the vaccine. She then said that she would make a note on the systems register that I had declined, and that I would no longer get the texts. Sure enough the texts then stopped. However, yesterday I got the same, standard text inviting me for the vaccine. I suspect the cycle will now start over again!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.