Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #14 Found his Rose of Tralee but Aoife will flee and he'll crawl back to Ellie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that’s right. Firstly she has a child in school in Kerry & the dad is here. And she never really puts up much ads and stuff it’s fairly rare. And doesn’t even have much stories up. Can’t see her being a full time insta hun at all
I agree. At first I thought it was purely for clout but she very very rarely puts up stories or posts so she might actually genuinely like him which is baffling considering how he portrays himself

Reactions: 9
I don’t think that’s right. Firstly she has a child in school in Kerry & the dad is here. And she never really puts up much ads and stuff it’s fairly rare. And doesn’t even have much stories up. Can’t see her being a full time insta hun at all
Well then she probably wouldn't accept people to follow her etc. Nothing stopping her from moving. Mothers can move aswell.
Also she does for the hair extensions, fillers etc. We just don't see as much now because she doesn't have a big following yet! It's obvious she would flog anything she's offered aswell!

Reactions: 5
I agree.. Don think she's too pushed. If she was I reckon she be tagging him. In everything and posting

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’m interested in either of them enough individually to keep up with seperate threads lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This bloke going to Kerry on a Monday with his cocboxes shutting down all around him.

Lazy as sin, could she not jump on a plane.

Reactions: 4
She always looks like a cheap hooker 😂
I second this! I just all the filler and plastic fakeness is trashy.
---

When you have Chris Brown at 8 but filming for Gladiators at 10 😂

Honestly, what in the world is this outfit? 😂 she looks like she's in costume! And she was dressing up for the concert so he dressed down? Looks like he's a fan getting a photo with her hahaha good lord
She reminds me of one of the girls that used to fight on WWE years ago 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I think we should keep Charleen and Ellie together, Charleens thread is usually dead enough and then have Conor on his own

Reactions: 21
My vote is still keep them together, at least between them one thread there is a bit of chat going on. Separately there won’t be a whole lot going on from either of them as the last few months have proven even how quiet this thread has got. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 35
Does he not seem like an infant asking her all the questions while she's driving?
All that was missing was "are we there yet?"
He's lucky she has experience in dealing with children otherwise he wudda be thrown out of the car on the side of the road I'd say🤣 he's so cringy. How many times a day does he wife that greasy fringe down his forehead

Reactions: 15
My vote is still keep them together, at least between them one thread there is a bit of chat going on. Separately there won’t be a whole lot going on from either of them as the last few months have proven even how quiet this thread has got. Just my two cents.
Agree, I used to post a lot on here and watch most days. Don’t now really and only dip in and out occasionally. Haven’t even followed Aoife or looked because I’m over it all 😂😂 I wouldn’t even bother if they got a thread each. Ellie’s would be so quiet like her page and Conor would hardly get posts.

Reactions: 8
So just put them all together then? Thread suggestion

Charlene, Conor and Ellie, run a mile Aoife pencil boy was never worth the Telly!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.