Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #14 Found his Rose of Tralee but Aoife will flee and he'll crawl back to Ellie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why Charleen went over to London a day after Ellie and they haven’t posted each other or anything bit weird

Reactions: 5
I wonder why Charleen went over to London a day after Ellie and they haven’t posted each other or anything bit weird
Apparently Ellie went on instagram live a while ago and said she is seeing a guy from London so I’m guessing Ellie is with him ?

Reactions: 7
Is Ellie over in London with Charleen or the fella shes seeing?

He just said on his stories “aoife im on the way” so they must be 😴

She must not have a phone he can text her on Had to put it on his stories.... surprised he didn't take a picture of a tit he did just so everyone knows what he is doing. Only putting that up because Ellie is enjoying herself in London. With a new man

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good for Ellie if she has someone. She deserves it after everything Conor has put her through. It will be nice to see him get a taste of his own medicine

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.