Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #12 Conor is vile, Aoife run a mile, Ellie fake it til you can make it crack a smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't he have a deranged view of women?

Women are purely for his sexual gratification. Bit dangerous if you ask me.

Also desperate that he got the same tattoo as the new one

Reactions: 7
It’s none of his business what she does! Once the child is looked after he has no say over what she does. He can’t tell her who she can and can’t be around.
It’s gas isn’t it, I’d say there was no comments like that about Ellie when Conor put up this picture which is the same thing!
47541CBD-9E2D-4B87-BA3D-D56D8DC70AF9.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It’s gas isn’t it, I’d say there was no comments like that about Ellie when Conor put up this picture which is the same thing! View attachment 1606260
And what’s the big deal over the twerking? She was out in a nightclub enjoying herself she didn’t know it was going to be videoed and posted all over instagram. Just because she has a child doesn’t mean she has to sit in a corner all night.

Reactions: 12
And what’s the big deal over the twerking? She was out in a nightclub enjoying herself she didn’t know it was going to be videoed and posted all over instagram. Just because she has a child doesn’t mean she has to sit in a corner all night.
Your obviously a twerker yourself!!

🤭🤭🤭

Conor...

"Anyone looking for a full time job with barrista experience and that is....

Wait for it.....

"Passionate about the brand"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fcuk off I give up!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

🤭🤭🤭

Conor...

Wait for it.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fcuk off I give up!😂
Imagine sitting through an interview with his Jimmy neutron head trying to come up with intelligent questions

"so eh ya buddy, ya like cawfees do yas"

• Haha
Reactions: 11

🤭🤭🤭

Conor...

Wait for it.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fcuk off I give up!😂
Nope lol I’d look like I was taking a fit if I even attempted it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks shook to death in his recent stories, definitely went hard on the ❄ yesterday! 😝 His veneers look really manky and gappy too! 🤢

Reactions: 11
Probably going to be ate for this by country women but my cousin is from the country and believe me her and her friends are maaaaddddd for Dublin fellas especially with a thick Dublin accent. I’d imagine a well known instagrammer from coolock is like she won the jackpot compared to Seamus around the corner in Kerry 😂 I think Aoife is naive , and thinks the accents , money , and followers are attractive .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Probably going to be ate for this by country women but my cousin is from the country and believe me her and her friends are maaaaddddd for Dublin fellas especially with a thick Dublin accent. I’d imagine a well known instagrammer from coolock is like she won the jackpot compared to Seamus around the corner in Kerry 😂 I think Aoife is naive , and thinks the accents , money , and followers are attractive .
You act as if she won the jackpot and not the other way around 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely on the sneachta sure he was shook after day 1,poor thing had to go for loads of walks(on his own) and go shop to buy a bag of jellies!!🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 5
See he’s dropped the L bomb on her recent pic :sick:

Also he could have picked a nicer profile pic. Ellie must have unfriended him after liking his picture so he had to make sure she sees that one somehow :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.