Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

turbomunch

Chatty Member
She should really focus less on the lips and more on the teeth, braces are definitely needed

They are not the same teeth 🧐
I honestly think her teeth look fine? We don’t all need American super straight veneer teeth. I don’t see what’s wrong with them at all

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Lolilolz

No need to get so defensive Aoife!😘 on your minimum wage pharmacy job thinking you’re gods gift👼🏼 Get a life hun!😘
Imagine slagging anyone on a minimum wage job, especially a single mother, in this current climate.
You’re disgusting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

jazz537

Okay I listened to the part where she was crying.
She said she stayed in the relationship because it was comfortable and she didn’t want to leave because of their routine every week, losing touch with their family, they promise you the sun moon and stars and then don’t deliver and also not wanting to answer questions about them if they do break up. She also said that he promised her he would change every time and then the same shit happens a few months down the line (which we already knew).
Ellie said she’s not arsed with men at the moment but she said she’s getting older and can’t be putting up with childish boys and stupid shit. She did think she was going to be with Conor forever and she doesn’t know what her standards are atm but she’ll cross that bridge when she comes to it.
She hasn’t gone on any “proper” dates since they broke up.
She feels sorry for her past self for what she allowed Conor to put her through and that’s why she’s crying.
She was treated badly when they were in Toronto and said she blames herself for putting up with being treated badly for so long and she wouldn’t tell people how he treated her.
She didn’t want to tell people because then they’d judge him and she still wanted to be in the relationship and wished other people didn’t know. And she said she wanted to put it to the back of her mind and forget it ever happened to protect him but looking back on that she feels sad for herself.
He used to upset her so much that she couldn’t eat.
She said he doesn’t want her to keep talking on about their relationship and how poorly he treated her but she doesn’t give a shit and it’s going to keep speaking about it if she wants to.
Said she’s at peace now?
I’m sure there’s more but that’s all I listened to!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

savasana

Probably going to be ate for this by country women but my cousin is from the country and believe me her and her friends are maaaaddddd for Dublin fellas especially with a thick Dublin accent. I’d imagine a well known instagrammer from coolock is like she won the jackpot compared to Seamus around the corner in Kerry 😂 I think Aoife is naive , and thinks the accents , money , and followers are attractive .
Hahaha as a women from ‘the country’ I can confirm we are not maaaadddd for men with thick Dub accents

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Ratsout

VIP Member
Ellie also in the wrong here. She was always on the other side of it. Sobbing on the podcast time and time again about him cheating and she meets up with him when he has a girlfriend and is smug about it on the podcast

As someone who was on the other side of his behaviour she knows how it feels so why she’d intentionally subject another person to that feeling is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 49

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Very vague and defensive about his travel companions, or lack thereof..
Screenshot_2022-10-26-11-19-00-249_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

This comment on his long hair post made me laugh
original_36be301c-3c8f-4468-ad78-19e5395e26ac_Screenshot_2022-10-26-11-19-41-279_com.instagram...jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Like two wans you'd see in the ILAC centre with 2 buggies, a few kids and about 45 Penneys bags hanging each of them.

"Ah heyorrrrr Jaccccintaaaaaa leavveeee yeer brudder aloooone"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Pacho

Okay I listened to the part where she was crying.
She said she stayed in the relationship because it was comfortable and she didn’t want to leave because of their routine every week, losing touch with their family, they promise you the sun moon and stars and then don’t deliver and also not wanting to answer questions about them if they do break up. She also said that he promised her he would change every time and then the same shit happens a few months down the line (which we already knew).
Ellie said she’s not arsed with men at the moment but she said she’s getting older and can’t be putting up with childish boys and stupid shit. She did think she was going to be with Conor forever and she doesn’t know what her standards are atm but she’ll cross that bridge when she comes to it.
She hasn’t gone on any “proper” dates since they broke up.
She feels sorry for her past self for what she allowed Conor to put her through and that’s why she’s crying.
She was treated badly when they were in Toronto and said she blames herself for putting up with being treated badly for so long and she wouldn’t tell people how he treated her.
She didn’t want to tell people because then they’d judge him and she still wanted to be in the relationship and wished other people didn’t know. And she said she wanted to put it to the back of her mind and forget it ever happened to protect him but looking back on that she feels sad for herself.
He used to upset her so much that she couldn’t eat.
She said he doesn’t want her to keep talking on about their relationship and how poorly he treated her but she doesn’t give a shit and it’s going to keep speaking about it if she wants to.
Said she’s at peace now?
I’m sure there’s more but that’s all I listened to!
Thank you for doing the lords work for us😅.

I think it sounds more like she's grieving for the years she's wasted & how she allowed herself to be treated which is completely understandable. I guess it was a shock to the system when she got out and all of the things she buried came up and she had to deal with them all at once, while watching him flaunt the new girlfriend.

I hope she gets strength & confidence & moves on after working on herself so she is sure she doesn't allow toxic behavior in future relationships.

He will do the exact same to the new girl, you can see the same toxic things happening already with the love bombing. I think he has mammy issues due to his parents fostering when he was younger & that's why he constantly shames women he's with online. The new girl is a mother though so I can't see her putting up with bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I know this sounds sexist, vile and has been said before, but either he's packing a mahoosive schlong (considering he wore a babygro out in public, I'd highly debate it) or he's paying her. Aoife is unbelievable, and I can't imagine why she's with him. That Ellie girl should be delighted she's away from him.
It’s definitely not mahoosive, when he lived in Canada he sent my friend a picture of it and let me tell you guys there’s absolutely nothing special about it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Capricorny

Can confirm I've seen that dic pic.. it got sent around at the time. Ever see the small bananas you can buy for kids lunch boxes? Well his Willy is about half the size of 1 of them and it's skinny as hellllll 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 41

TittleTallteGuru

Que the post holiday ritual....

Knuckle down holiday mode over guys
Some serious serious goals coming down the road buddy cup merch and some new fight news unreal lads...
New jacket (some purple fluffy tacky yoke)
Wash car everyday
Fresh bed sheets
Fifa 23 (who wants it)
Pretend hes booking Mexico for Xmas
New house in the pipeline for Spring 2023

🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Did anyone listen to the podcast :) talking through a dilemma and bragging on about how the ex always has one up over a new person and laughed making reference to Conor and Aoife ofcourse. I hope he just goes away and marries Aoife now tbh and live happily ever after because she’s some fucking dose. He cheated on you 264 times and u still think you’re/he’s great god love ya

To add: Charlene was like ‘Dya think’. I’d say Charlene would love to get rid of her off that podcast altogether tbh. I’d say she’s thinking in her head ur a fuckimg delusional sad little cunt. And Charlene would be well able for it on her own because atleast she can stand her fucking ground and isn’t an absolute door mat

You’d be sick listening to Ellie on it like trying to give advice to these other girls when you’re the biggest pushover known to the nation. Rant over that just dampened the end of my Monday listening to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39