Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Radioloco

Back to college I see, will he finish it this time??🙈 I think he knows everything else is crumbling and can't sustain eating shit for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 4

lady danbury

His parents took in a foster kid ? I never knew that...like does he still see the kid? Sue Jackson’s parents have a foster kid - Erica ( I presume they still have her )

Reactions: 3

ThorsHammer

Imagine sitting in the outdoor hot tub in seafield and you can only hear his agitating voice. Interesting to see your not allowed your phone in the spa area will that cretin bring his in
He's noted your phone comment in his latest post 😂 he's trying his hardest to get the seafield to comp him

rejected

Chatty Member
He's reading tattle trying to make it look like they are interested in each other!!🤣
Great ad for Turkey teeth his are awful and we'd need redoing 🤣
---
I still think pregnancy announcement by the end of the year
Sure what else will she do, dancing is over trained for nothing
---
Her voice it sounds terrible sorry she not much to look at not saying I am am either but would not say she total babe, he really does have a type
She's like a fake Barbie looks heap . Aoife looked more authentic and that saying something ,! Nicole sounds so dumb . Family creoles her doe dancing and nothing else now she has to find a man to keep her in her fake teeth noobs eyelashes the lot
---
The disrespect zooming info her boobs and posting them he's a woman hater and she is thick as the wall
---
Great ad for Turkey teeth his are awful and we'd need redoing 🤣
---

Sure what else will she do, dancing is over trained for nothing
---

She's like a fake Barbie looks cheap . Aoife looked more authentic and that saying something ! Nicole sounds so dumb . Family concentrated on her dancing and nothing else now she has to find a man to keep her in her fake teeth boobs hair bags eyelashes the lot
---
The disrespect zooming info her boobs and posting them he's a woman hater and she is thick as the wall

Last edited:

floggersunited

Chatty Member
As a matter of interest does anyone remember how many followers she had when he launched her? I personally am not following but wondering if many people do just for a nose?

This thread hadn’t been commented on in a week, he had to do something good to get it back moving

ThorsHammer

They are like 2 kids in that hotel room story,when he tells her to change the light to red and she barks back at him

I thought this too! She removed all trace of him and the kids from social media BUT I seen Sue was still liking her stuff, which made me think maybe they weren't finished. Any idea what happened?
She’s only liked one post I think and Katie hasn’t liked anything. It’s so strange - would love to know.