Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThorsHammer

They are like 2 kids in that hotel room story,when he tells her to change the light to red and she barks back at him

Reactions: 5

Inspector Gadget

does anyone know how long he with this new girl? He made a comment yesterday about the date and it was a year since she won a world championship. Was he not with spite a year ago? Or was he seeing this one and nobody knew
He was definitely with Aoife this time last year. Sure the infamous all Ireland final where he made an absolute fool of her was in July. Bet you he made that comment on purpose to be spiteful towards Aoife, He’s such a dirtbag.

Emma423

I thought blue ticked accounts had to remain public?
He's private
He definitely bought his blue tick , so when you go on to an Instagram that’s had been given a blue tick you can’t scroll past twenty of their followers

Poogram

Chatty Member
I thought this too. I think he blames his mom for taking in the foster kids & that explains how he treats women. Maybe this made him feel he was never enough
Yeah he spoke on some podcast about how he was jealous of them and they eventually had to go then

Radioloco

I'd say he was raging to didn't get invited to the MK/Belters only gig in the Black forge last night!

gabbysolis

She's had a few posts about a new job/big change after being in her old job so long and how much she loved it. Obviously get not saying where she's working for privacy but she's being a bit ambiguous about the whole thing 🧐
What do you want her to say? 🤔

JanineButcher

Ahh stop, can’t believe he posted that about her? Plus his second picture was just as ugly as him self . Off their heads all day long and now he’s posting about it . A quick delete in the morning id imagine .

miserysorrow

VIP Member
The actual state of the "Dior" bags he is trying to promote in his stories. Is it not illegal to sell/promote counterfeit goods?
Yeah I'm highly sure it is, sure the shitty cup money must be thinning out if he's resorted to flogging bags you'd get in the black market

Radioloco

There are times I feel sorry for him, but a man nearly 30 behaving the way he does I think he should accept the social media food game is not for him. I'd like to think he looks at the likes of Ellie or even Ben Williams and sees their likes and following due to content and original following is where social media is at. It is not gaining any benefits for him, money wise maybe, weight wise no, likeability no. Conor when you read this, put the burgers down it's not for you. 🍔

Attachments

corkspill

VIP Member
Did yous hear the podcast this week, Ellie said she’d love her ex on it. Wonder was she referring to Conor because Charlene said no way was one of them walking through the door and Ellie was saying she only has 2 proper ex’s

Reactions: 4