Conor Ryan #2 Little feet, fake teeth, the video in Croker got the dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. Thread title suggested by @username123456

2nd thread since the thread was split from Ellie. I haven't been following his thread super closely so maybe someone else can provide a recap. From what I can see there's a lot of speculation about whether he's still with Aoife or if they're just pretending to be split to drum up interest in their incredibly dull lives.

Carry on!

Reactions: 17
Ffs get over yourself you have a flu, your not dying 🙄 I hate that phrase the show must go on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lying through her teeth in that video about the flowers

I can guarantee you if she didn't have such a farmers accent they wouldn't be together

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A nap in the middle of the day on a Thursday great for some 😂 also he's off to do some food work which entails going out to eat food 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tough day at the office for Conor. Did yous hear Ellie saying on the podcast is they both weren’t popular in solciam media it may have worked out? She also said to Charleen (joking) should she and Conor get back together as they were asking about being in a relationship with people who are popular online.

Tough day at the office for Conor. Did yous hear Ellie saying on the podcast is they both weren’t popular in solciam media it may have worked out? She also said to Charleen (joking) should she and Conor get back together as they were asking about being in a relationship with people who are popular online.
He’s a complete narcissist- he couldn’t cope with her having the bigger following

Reactions: 10
That place he's gone to eat in looks pretty well to do, last thing I'd want is him in there spreading his germs...🙈

Has McGregor ever acknowledged any "sponsored review" on behalf of the Black Forge??? Have they ever been pictured together?

Reactions: 7
They all seem to think this looks good…the mind baffles.
They look fake AF , surely someone must tell him
---
Still trying to figure out of Conor just went to the barber for a quick brush of the hair to maintain his 'mature look'

Reactions: 5
Mikey Olden, Conor Ryan’s wanna be friend was a guest on Ellie and Charlene’s life show tonight

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it hilarious that Aoife is a wannabe influencer any time her and cr break up and she goes ghost when they are back together again. A desperate woman if u could call her that

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.