Conor McGregor #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Dee is in that phase where she just doesn’t care. Like when it’s gone on for so long you just check out emotionally. I hope so for her sake cos his behaviour 24/7 would make you ill regardless of whether he’s got money or not :(

Reactions: 20
I suppose she's thinking that if he's out rattling these aul bints he isn't bothering her. She's probably glad to be away from him.

Reactions: 12
She has 2 kids as well and is in a serious relationship but goes a bit physco on the ❄❄ And her and her fella split for a few weeks .. she the one that’s up for ramming the Dominoes driver on the Crumlin Road
I see she hasn't changed!! Long time since I knew her but similar stories 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Half the people in the comments think that she’s Erin 🤣 Riding his sister’s doppleganger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has 2 kids as well and is in a serious relationship but goes a bit physco on the ❄❄ And her and her fella split for a few weeks .. she the one that’s up for ramming the Dominoes driver on the Crumlin Road

Birds of a feather flock together…they’re all scum.
---
what’s this about?
This guy: https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-firefighter-rape-boston-court-32602730.amp

But I can’t remember what the connection to Conor is. I think maybe he was at the Black Forge?

Reactions: 2

Birds of a feather flock together…they’re all scum.
---

This guy: https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-firefighter-rape-boston-court-32602730.amp

But I can’t remember what the connection to Conor is. I think maybe he was at the Black Forge?
He was in a video on Patrick’s day, in Boston with posted on the black forge page to promote forged stout

Reactions: 1
What links the fireman rapist and Conor Mcgregor please?
I seem to have missed something major.

The fire fighter cross over was because so sues brother was in his DFB uniform in Boston with the mcgregor crew drinking his proper shite in uniform mouthing let's wreck the gaf 🙄 it was used as a promo for proper shite on their social media and now it's been investigated by dfb.
At the same time another DFB lad over in Boston partying with them was arrested for rape. His brother is also an MMA fighter
So that's where the connections come in

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Keep everything crossed this goes well for them brave ladies...
---
Thread Suggestion:
McRapist goes to court.
A thread title with the word rapist in it will be removed (happened to me a few threads ago)

A thread title with the word rapist in it will be removed (happened to me a few threads ago)
Could swap it for sex-pest , and. " * " the ' e' in the sex. ? That might work..