Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flower45

VIP Member
0h please don't let her be pregnant again!, hopefully just a mum tum after 3 kids

I hsve to say I don't like Erin but she is struggling big time with her sons diagnosis and he is off slutting his way around Monaco like a nasty smell. They can't show off that child so no one visits? Ignorant piece of shit. I pity his kids.

Reactions: 2

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
A professional fighter under no circumstances should be hitting an old man, especially for telling the truth about his whisky

No excuse for violence in any situation just stating your man wasn’t as innocent as it’s made out he was after a reaction

Winkle

Chatty Member
Whooooo lives in a pineapple under the sea??????
No neck fester sponge bob look a like
some people have skeletal problems that put them in that condition and he does that to himself willingly?! how is pumping up your extremities so that you are trussed up like that supposed to help with anything, fitness-wise?

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Since she's gone public the police will know the public are watching and they will be more likely to investigate

surlook

VIP Member
3. The woman he raped ,her mam is also taking one against him.
She and her family were terrorised after it all. She wouldn't take hush money but she had to leave her home and move away from the intimidation.
Is this the woman from the Beacon or Spain?

Lovenews

Chatty Member
They aren't american socket outlets... I just don't believe they will let him in to the U.S.
Actually the picturr in insta is clearer...maybe they are in the u.s. just surprised a...that he is vaccinated and b they let him into the usa

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Also to add I watched it out of pure curiosity and my god Dee literally has nothing going on upstairs!!!!! I was so shocked at how dim she is, all she kept saying when he was talking all the time was "yeah, yeah, yeah" 🙈
Ha, we were laughing at that part too. She came across soooo thick 🤣 They always roll out his same quote for these things about her, how she worked hard to support him when he had nothing and fills him with pride to take her out of work and travel the world blah blah.

My husband was like, is she pregnant AGAIN at his last fight. They conveniently omitted the part he was mouthing off in the ring like an absolute tramp with his rough accent coming out about Poirier’s wife being in his dms. He knows he left himself down there.
Thought they would go more into how much the whiskey business has made him tbh. They didn’t show much of his friends either - the cling ons