Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren't brothers or related. It's something they've started to drive views and it's working. Every time someone's comments it hits the algorithm to boost their page / viewers. That's why none of them answer but string people along with it.

I really liked Charlotte but she's changed in the last few weeks. Ive never been a Connor fan but just because his content didn't interest me but I didn't dislike them either. Thought they were a nice family actually but jeeeeees those only fans videos have really made me see things differently.

I mean let's make our money how we need to make our money to keep a roof over our heads but to me happiness and my children's happiness isn't down to money Or materialistic things like cars or as Charlotte wants, balenciaga shoes. I would rather my partners penis isn't around the Internet for all to view and our children or their friends to find in years to come.

Fair enough do some photos in the nude covering your bits stragetically but to do full on masturbation videos saying the things he was saying, is too much for what I would be comfortable with. Definitely not worth a prosche to me. We all found it online and not on only fans so it's leaked everywhere already. We shouldn't live our lives worrying on other people's opinions but the mothers at the school gates will definitely be talking lol

I feel they've gone from normal and relatable to completely unrelateable within a few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think you've put it quite well LilBoPeep.
I don't think any less of them just because they do Only Fans. Like you said, you do what you need to do to keep a roof over your head. But doing OF to buy materialistic things is just... not very smart. If they are indeed committed to doing social media full time, then I would invest in studying digital marketing strategies, understanding the creator economy, developing brand partnership work, find a better talent management company (their current one is pretty shite).

I mean, obviously Charlotte and friends read tattle. I hope this piece of unsolicited advice is helpful. (hi Charlotte!)

• Heart
I just think it's really weird that Connor went from tasting new food with the kids & videos of them sharing treats to making a new tiktok waving his flesh light about etc. I just don't think kid content and sex work goes together. If your gonna do one you can't do another. It they want to be doing only fans the kids need to be taken off social media. Decided which ones making you money.

I haven't googled his content because I really wouldn't want to see it, but the things people post on their onlyfans timelines & the personalised requests they can do in the dms for more money are completely different. Masturbating and talking dirty might be mild compared to what he's doing one to one

Reactions: 13
If someone wants to do OnlyFans, that’s down to them absolutely, I just find it a bit weird doing it with a wife and children, I’ve always wondered how it’ll come about when the children are old enough to understand? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and good for people who want to have that career path but I have developed a new ick and that’s thanks to Connor talking how he did and doing what he did in them videos, I literally have second hand embarrassment but I suppose he has to get the money somehow to support his wife’s shopping addiction and rich taste?! Me personally, I don’t think I could be in the same room as Charlotte, she is 100% one of them people who if you’ve been to Tenerife, she’s been to elevenrife and them sort of people irritate me so much, she is the type where you feel she would be looking down her nose at you and always trying to be in a competition with. If you’re someone who don’t have a husband and kids, she will keep bragging.

The last 2 times I’ve joined her life whilst seeing her on the FYP, she’s been talking about getting fired from her previous work for “asking a question”.. I noticed she would only have 100 viewers and then once she started talking it would go to 400 viewers and that’s why she keeps talking about it. As for Dan and Connor being related, change the record we’re not stupid.

I find it really hard to imagine she’s happy with the OF stuff. I know some partners would be fine with it but she always strikes me as quite possessive over him so I struggle to believe that deep down she’s happy with it. I also find it a bit cringey that half her videos are about spending his money like that’s all he’s good for. Anything to carry on the shopping hauls every day though I guess 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to like them and their content was cute. Now it’s just about her nails and hauls and it’s extremely dull.

Reactions: 5
I was in the same shop as them in the town earlier. I don't think they're bad people with bad intentions, but I couldn't do it.
We all aspire to improve our lives and make sure our children are comfortable, I guess some just have different levels they're willing to go..
I've also been tattooed in his shop probably 4, going on 5 years ago before all this came out and he was lovely and polite.. Obviously there are many things that gives each individual an ick, but overall I think they're a good family - I just personally couldn't live that life, but that's me and not a diss

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they are bad either. But serious ick from promoting OF and then with family content. And not a fan of constant hauls . Just not for me.

I’m not one to sit and slam children, they’re cute and innocent. I do get major ick from both of them but everybody is entitled to their own opinions of course. I personally just don’t think Charlotte is a nice person. I’ve also been told from people who actually know her that she is very stuck up, looks down her nose at you and a snob. Not forgetting her voice does my head in, but as for Connor.. the whole OF situation. I just can’t comprehend

Charlotte made a tik tok about people talking about her behind her back 🤣 maybe referring to this site.

Reactions: 1
I think Charlotte secretly loves this site. She loves the attention and people talking about her, like an ego boost.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Charlotte secretly loves this site. She loves the attention and people talking about her, like an ego boost.
She will, everytime someone calls out Eden Harv she's in the comments sticking up for her begging to be involved because she's up Yaz hole.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she goes live, it’s like talking to a brick wall. She is so blunt and don’t bother to make conversation at all. Someone asked what she asks the hairdresser for and she goes “my friend does it, so I showed her a pic and she just did it”… ok show the pic then? She’s 100% that girl you ask in the bathroom of a club where her outfit is from and she don’t tell you because she don’t want you copying her and she wants to be original

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she goes live, it’s like talking to a brick wall. She is so blunt and don’t bother to make conversation at all. Someone asked what she asks the hairdresser for and she goes “my friend does it, so I showed her a pic and she just did it”… ok show the pic then? She’s 100% that girl you ask in the bathroom of a club where her outfit is from and she don’t tell you because she don’t want you copying her and she wants to be original
Yeah she is so original *eyeroll*

Reactions: 2
I just seen on Charlotte's stories she has added more stuff to her Vinted. Imagine buying those items. The thought of her sweat box rubbing the gusset turns me 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just seen on Charlotte's stories she has added more stuff to her Vinted. Imagine buying those items. The thought of her sweat box rubbing the gusset turns me 🤢
Does she even wear half the things she buys? It's like she buys & trys for a video then sells it.

Reactions: 1
Charlotte just a word of advice if you want people to seriously believe your bullshit especially about Connor and Dan Spragg being related it doesn't look good when you're up the arses of the sister and the skank he was essentially having an affair with behind Chloes back.

I’ve asked her a couple times what she gets done to her hair and she’s always ignored me. She gives me really stuck up vibes. They both love to say how she was so popular in school and had loads of friends and never gave Connor the time of day

Reactions: 6